剧集 | 迷雾(2017) | 导航列表
你知道妈妈很怕你 对吧
You know Mom was afraid of you, right?
她怕你
She was afraid of you.
我知道她以为她爱你
She thought she loved you, I'm sure.
并不是
She didn't.
她的内心不肯承认 但她早就知道
Her heart was too big to admit it, but she knew.
她知道什么
She knew what?
你是个怪兽
You're a monster.
不知道吸屌♥的事
Not the cocksucking, though.
她不介意
She was okay with that.
要是你只是想想
Hell, even I could have been okay
我也觉得无所谓
if you'd only been just right in the head.
你撒谎
You're lying.
她吃了这么多药
All those pills that she took,
根本无法忍♥受在你身边的日子
she couldn't stand to be around you.
别说了
Stop saying that!
我知道你对她说了什么
I know what you said to her.
我知道你怎么叫她 她和我说了
I know what you called her. She told me.
她不会离开你的
She wouldn't leave you.
我不会让她成为你的受害者
I wasn't gonna let her be a victim.
你搞砸了 没错
Yeah. You're messed up, all right,
所以她终于走了出去
and that's why she finally went out there.
所以那晚她那么害怕
That's why she was so scared that night.
她爱我
She loved me!
没人会爱你
No one could love you,
不是真正的你
not the real you!
艾丽克丝爱我
Alex loves me.
直到她找到能上她的人
Ah, until she finds someone that could fuck her!
我上了
I did!
我不得不上了她
I--I had to.
我不会让她选择像杰伊这样的人
I wasn't gonna let her choose someone like Jay.
没事的
It's okay.
她爱我
She loves me.
妈妈爱我
Mom loves me.
你 你也爱我
You--You love me.
你爱我
You love me.
这是谁
Who the hell is this?
我是维克 海豚不错
I'm Vic. Cool dolphin.
我喜欢他 他能留下来
I like him. He can stay.
维克说商场里有麻烦了 我们要走了
Vic says there's trouble at the mall. We're going.
但是阿德里安呢
Yeah, but where's Adrian?
他还在里面
He's still in there.
我去
Oh, shit!
天呐 阿德里安 发生了什么事
Jesus, Adrian, what happened?
他... 他想杀我
He-- He tried-- he tried to kill me.
阿德里安 没事了
Adrian, it's okay.
他疯了
He went crazy.
他疯了
He went nuts.
阿德里安 过来 来
Adrian, come here. Come here. Come here.
按着
All right, hold that on.
他失去了理智
He wasn't in his right mind, all right?
我只是... 很遗憾
I'm just-- I'm sorry.
不管怎样 我应该和你一起来的
I should have come with you no matter what.
我已经没有亲人了
I have no one now.
不不不
No, no, no, no.
阿德里安 阿德里安 你还有我们
Adrian, Adrian, you have us.
你还有我们 我们会一直在你身边的
You have us. You'll always have us, all right?
你永远都是我们家的一员
You'll always be part of our family.
给我看看
Okay, let me see that.
给我看看伤口
Let me see this.
你需要消毒剂之类的
You need antiseptic or something, okay?
你把药放在哪
Where do you keep your medicine?
-卧室里 -好
- Bathroom. - Okay. All right.
好
All right.
坐下
Hey, sit down.
谢谢
Thank you.
没事 我们需要... 我需要碘酒
Of course. We need-- I need iodine.
最上面一层应该有
There should be some up there, top shelf.
-也许还有些创可贴 -不不不
- Maybe just some Band-Aids. - No, no, no.
我不会冒险的 来给我看看
I'm not taking any chances with this. Let me see it.
好
Yeah, okay.
好
All right.
别担心
Hey, don't worry.
你保证吗
D-Do you promise?
什么 保证什么
What? Do I promise what?
保证不管怎样 我永远都是你们家里的一员
That I'll always be a part of your family, no matter what?
我保证
I promise.
即使我做了蠢事吗
Even if I did something stupid?
阿德里安 别担心
Adrian, don't worry.
我不会离开你的
I'm not gonna leave you, okay?
好 我看看还有什么药
All right. Let's see if they have anything else.
克拉克药房♥
三♥唑♥仑♥[迷♥奸♥药]
我们何不...
Why do you have...
我只是不想孤独一人
I just didn't want to be alone.
什么
What?
你说什么
What did you say?
我不能失去她
I couldn't lose her.
她是唯一一个爱我的人 抱歉
She's the only one who loves me. I'm sorry.
阿德里安
Adrian.
阿德里安 你干了什么
Adrian, what did you do?
你干了什么 你干了什么
What did you do? What did you do?
你做了什么
What have you done?!
你说过 你说过不管怎样
You said. You said I would always be
我永远都是你们家的一员
a part of your family, no matter what!
你弄疼我了
You're hurting me!
杰伊要把她从我身边抢走
Jay was gonna take her away from me.
不准动
Stay!
你需要帮助 阿德里安
You need help, Adrian.
不要这么说
Don't say that.
我没疯 我不是疯子
I'm not sick. I'm not a freak.
你说过 你说过不管怎样
You-- You said-- you said I would always be
我永远都是你们家的一员
a part of your family, no matter what.
没错
You will.
但你就和其他人一样
But you're just like everyone else.
不 阿德里安 不
No, Adrian. No.
跪下
Get down on your knees.
阿德里安
Adrian.
跪下
Get down!
好 好
Okay. Okay. All right.
我现在就跪下
I'm getting down.
我跪下了 阿德里安 我跪下了
I'm on my knees, Adrian. I'm on my knees.
我爱她
I love her.
我会保护她
I'll protect her.
我会保护他们俩
I'll protect both of them.
阿德里安 阿德里安 求你别这样
Adrian, Adrian, please. Please don't.
对不起
I'm sorry.
别开枪 阿德里安
Don't, Adrian. Please.
阿德里安 发生了什么事
Adrian, what happened?
-凯文呢 -阿德里安 凯文呢
- Where's Kevin? - Adrian, where's Kevin?
他
He-- He's...
阿德里安 你要冷静点
Adrian, you need to calm down.
你要告诉我他在哪
You need to tell me where he is.
他死了
He's dead!
天呐
Oh, my God.
不不不
No, no, no.
我爸杀了他
My dad killed him.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
他朝他脸上打了一枪
He shot him in the--in the face.
我尽力了
I tried.
我尽力了
I tried...
我们该怎么办
What do we do?
剧集 | 迷雾(2017) | 导航列表