剧集 | 迷雾(2017) | 导航列表
对 我也看到了那群人
Yeah, I saw that group, too.
他们看起来情绪不稳定
They look pretty unstable.
那边没人 我看过了
There's nobody down there. I checked.
好的
Okay.
布莱恩在哪
Where's Bryan?
他叫乔纳
His name is Jonah.
什么
What?
说来话长
It's...it's a long story.
他在我睡着时离开了
He left while I was asleep.
可能是去找阿德里安了
He's probably looking for Adrian.
我们必须找到他们 两个都要找到
We've gotta find them, both of them.
我负责找一层 你负责下一层
Look, I'll take one floor, you take the next.
好的
Okay.
我们在中间会合
We'll meet back in the middle.
你来了我很高兴
I'm glad you're here.
小心点
Be careful.
如果我们彼此认识 那告诉我我是谁
If we know each other, then tell me who I am.
我不是你该问的人
I'm not the person you want to talk to.
-我们得走了 -去哪
- We need to go. - Go where?
箭头基地
Arrowhead.
不
No.
我们必须去 抱歉 我不会伤害你的 长官
We have to. I'm sorry. I'm not gonna hurt you, sir.
你刚刚才把我打晕了
You just knocked me out.
布鲁恩博士叫我们谨慎行事
Dr. Bruin told us to be careful.
她就是折磨我的那个人吗
She the woman who tortured me?
她是你还活着的原因 长官
She's the reason you're alive, sir.
你为什么一直叫我长官
Why do you keep calling me sir?
如果我是你的上级 就把我放了
If I'm your superior, then release me.
我命令你把我放了
I order you to release me.
-长官 -我命令你 士兵
- Sir. - I order you, soldier.
你自♥由♥了 长官
You're free, sir.
康纳
Connor.
爸爸
Dad.
爸爸
Dad.
你能起来吗
Can you get up?
我们走
Let's go.
小心点 慢点
Be careful. Easy.
-好了 -你得帮我们
- All right. - You have to help us.
他们会杀了我们
They're gonna kill us.
走吧
Come on.
康纳
Connor?
康纳
Connor?
那个男孩可以离开 但你们俩得跟我们走
The boy can go, but you two need to come with us.
我们要去哪
Where are we going?
我找到他了
I found him.
拉文太太
Mrs. Raven?
他真柔软
He's so soft.
爸爸 我们必须回去救伊芙和艾丽克丝
Dad, we have to go back for Eve and Alex.
他们会杀了她们
They're gonna kill them.
他真美
He's so beautiful.
大自然有时很无情
Nature can be so cruel.
爸爸
Dad?
我们不能抛下她们
We can't leave them behind.
我们不得不
We have to.
你会明白的
You'll understand.
明白什么
Understand what?
相信我
Just trust me.
来吧 班尼迪克
Come, Benedict.
我们要去哪
Where are we going?
没事的 儿子
It's okay, son.
现在一切都会好的
Everything is going to be okay now.
来吧
Come.
你知道外面发生了什么吗
Do you know what's happening out there?
这是黑泉
It's the Black Spring.
黑泉 那是什么
Black Spring? What's that?
我会让你明白
I'll show you.
让我明白什么
Show me what?
如何生存下来
How to survive it.
我们应该回去找伊芙和艾丽克丝
We should go back, get Eve and Alex.
爸 我们应该救她们
Dad, we should help them.
我们不能
We can't.
为什么
Why?
我们就是不能
We just can't.
你得相信我
You're gonna have to trust me.
你相信我吗
Do you trust me?
当然
Yeah, of course.
我爱你
I love you.
你知道吗
You know that?
知道
Yeah.
我也很为你骄傲
And I am so proud of you.
你是我这一生中最棒的礼物
You are the best thing that ever happened to me.
爸 发生什么了
Dad, what's going on?
你现在得过来
You need to come here now.
你相信我 对吗
You trust me, right?
我们在做什么
What are we doing?
我 我不能解释
I, um, I can't explain it.
听着会很奇怪
It'll sound weird.
你只需要相信我
You just have to trust me.
你很勇敢
You're very brave.
爸
Dad?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
是我让你变成这样
I made you.
什么 你在说什么
What? What are you talking about?
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
这不是你的错 这不是你的错
It's not your fault. It's not your fault.
她在干什么
What's she doing?
不 爸 不要
No. Dad, no.
不 不 爸
No! No, Dad.
爸
Dad!
爸 让我进去
Dad, let me in!
爸 你在做什么
Dad, what are you doing?
我是你儿子啊 你在做什么
I'm your son! What are you doing?
让我进去
Let me in!
爸
Dad!
它还在那里
It's still there.
它会消失的
It will disappear.
他可能还活着
He may still be alive.
它也许还没带走他
It may not have taken him yet.
过来
Come.
失去你所爱之人也能很美好
Losing someone you love can be so beautiful.
你会明白的
You'll see.
我为你骄傲
I'm proud of you.
我很为你骄傲
I'm so proud of you.
很快就会结束了
It'll be over soon.
一切都将结束
It will all be over.
-你们为什么这么做 -我们必须这样做
- Why are you doing this? - We have to.
我们只是要确保这里对所有人来说
We're just making sure this is a safe space
都是能安全等待这一切结束的地方
for everyone to be while we wait this out.
你疯了
You're insane.
我们没伤害任何人
We haven't hurt anyone.
我们没害过你们
We kept to ourselves.
这话你跟雪莉说去吧
Tell that to Shelley.
我什么都没做
I didn't do anything.
-我看见你了 -不可能
- I saw you. - That's a lie.
我们要怎么信任你
And how do we trust you?
雪莉看见你和强♥奸♥你的那个人在调情
Shelley saw you making out with the boy you accused of rape.
-或许她不是 -什么
- Maybe she didn't-- - What?
或许她不是什么
Maybe she didn't what?
不是故意的呢
Didn't mean it?
剧集 | 迷雾(2017) | 导航列表