剧集 | 迷雾(2017) | 导航列表
我知道它现在想让我做什么了
I know now what it wants me to do.
什么
What?
康纳向我坦白了一个可怕的秘密
Connor has confessed a terrible secret to me.
他的儿子骚扰了那个科普兰家的女孩儿
His son is guilty of molesting the Copeland girl.
他最后一次听到他儿子的下落是在商场
The last message he had from him was from the mall.
我们就应该去那边
That is where we must go.
为什么
Why?
我们要供上那些
For us to offer those who trespass
违反了自然规律的人们
against the natural order of things.
只有清除了疾病之后 它才会从这里离开
Only after the disease is purged will it move away from here
让我们重归和平
and leave us in peace,
重又和谐起来
in harmony with each other once again.
我不明白
I don't understand.
那不就是更多的暴♥力♥吗
Isn't that just more violence?
那是有意义的暴♥力♥
It is purposeful violence.
有什么区别呢
What's the difference?
每一次毁灭的行为也是在创造
Every act of destruction is an act of creation.
为什么是杰伊
Why Jay?
他强♥奸♥了那个女孩儿 他就是那个催化剂
He raped that girl. He's the catalyst,
就像1860年一样
just like in 1860.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
她至今所说的一切都是正确的
She's been right about everything else so far.
罗曼诺夫神父的神又在哪呢
Where is Father Romanov's God?
我们没事了
We're good.
我找到了一条路
I found a way.
跟我们来吧
Come with us.
来帮助我们恢复秩序
Help us restore order.
救命
Help!
求你了 求你让我进去
Please, please let me in!
你有带武器吗
Are you armed?
没有 我不会伤害你的
No, I won't hurt you!
我认识你 你是科普兰先生
I know you. You're Mr. Copeland!
-你是谁 -我是维克
- Who are you? - I'm Vic.
我在游戏商店工作
I work at the game store!
求你了 让我进去吧 我认识艾丽克丝
Please, just let me in! I know Alex!
-你见过她吗 -当然
- You've seen her? - Of course.
我刚从商场那边过来
I just came from the mall.
如果你让我进去的话
I'll tell you all about it
我会把我知道的都告诉你
if you let me in!
你有看到杰伊回来吗
Did you see Jay come back?
没有 怎么了
No. Why?
他刚刚出去打水
He just went to get water.
感觉已经过了半个小时了
It's been like a half-hour.
他可能就是在用洗手间或者之类的
He's probably just using the bathroom or something.
等一下我得去四周走一走
I think I'm gonna go walk around for a sec,
看看能不能找到他
see if I can find him.
你为什么不等等你妈
Why don't you wait for your mom?
没事的 我会回来的
It's okay. I'll be back.
艾丽克丝 你在这里做什么
Alex, what are you doing here?
我在找杰伊 你见过他吗
I'm looking for Jay. Have you seen him?
没有 从昨晚就没见到了
No, not since last night.
你为什么不离他远一点
Why don't you just stay away from him?
-雪莉 -我是说
- Shelley... - I mean,
女孩儿们不常和强♥奸♥她们的人约会
girls usually don't go on play dates with their rapist.
谢谢你帮忙
Thanks for your help.
除非这个女孩儿有什么问题
Unless there's something wrong with the girl,
除非迷雾不会伤害这个女孩儿
unless it's the girl that the mist wouldn't touch.
我没有问你的意见
I didn't ask for your opinion.
太糟了 我已经给你了
Too bad. I'm giving it to you.
算了吧
Hey, come on, man.
不要动她
Don't touch her.
艾丽克丝 为什么你不受迷雾的影响
Why are you immune to the mist, Alex?
为什么它不想伤你
Why didn't it want you?
雪莉 我们还有好多事要做
Shelley, we've got lots of work to do.
随她去吧
Let it be.
-艾丽克丝还好吗 -还好 她没事
- Is Alex okay? - Yeah, she's okay.
她没事 她活下来了
She's okay. She survived.
-她有受伤吗 -没有 还没有
- Is she hurt? - No, no, not yet.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
他们在那儿都快发疯了
They are freaking out over there.
他们都开始像"最后的战役"里一样
They're going all "The Last Stand."
那是什么 我不知道你在说什么
What is that? I don't know what you're talking about.
那是个游戏 在游戏里你要保护你自己
It's this game where you have to defend yourself
不受僵尸和别的存活者的伤害
from zombies and other survivors,
大家都互相作对
everyone turning against each other.
天哪
Oh, Jesus.
我只能靠跳到屋子上才能活下来
I only survived by house hopping.
所以我们现在要去哪里
So where are we going?
我在等我的朋友
I'm waiting for my friends,
然后我们要去商场
and then we're going to the mall.
太好了
Oh, great.
刚刚很不错
That was fun.
确实
That, it was.
我不记得以前有做过爱
Can't remember having sex before,
但我能确定这次很棒
but I'm pretty sure this was good.
你表现得不错
You did okay.
感觉不是你的第一次
Felt like it wasn't your first time.
我真想知道我会不会有个妻子
I wonder if I have a wife somewhere.
如果有的话我会很想她
I mean, I don't miss her if I do,
这很奇怪
which is just extra weird.
也许他们会知道箭头
Maybe they know at Arrowhead.
如果我♥干♥掉了想杀我的人
If I took out some dude who wanted to kill me,
那我可能不该回去
then I guess I shouldn't go back there right now.
那你
Did you, um,
在这一切之前有和谁在一起吗
have somebody before all this?
没有
No.
我们该走了
We should go.
他们在等我们
They're waiting.
请进
Come in.
韦斯 什么事
Wes, what can I do for you?
想出食物分配计划了吗
Come up with a food plan?
我在考虑最危险的情况
I'm working on the least dangerous scenario.
还没想好
Just haven't come up with it yet.
我们会没事的 孩子
We'll be okay, son.
我是个士兵
Look, I'm a soldier, okay?
人们在谈论到增援快来的时候
When people talk about help coming their way,
说的也就是我
they're talking about me.
增援应该早就到了
Help would have come by now.
大家都是硬撑着一口气
Everyone's just barely hanging on out there.
我知道
I know.
我们得做些什么
We need to do something.
我说了我在想办法
I told you I'm looking into it.
不 关于那个女人 关于雪莉
No. About that woman, about Shelley.
外面剑拔弩张
I mean, it's dry grass down there.
她就是个导火索 人们开始相信她了
She's a lit match, and people are starting to believe her.
她现在在说什么
What is she saying now?
她说艾丽克丝之所以从迷雾中幸存
She says that the only reason Alex survived the mist
是因为她跟这些事有关 他们有关联
is because she's a part of it, that they're connected.
天啊
Jesus.
真是疯了
This is nuts.
我们还剩一天量的食物
We have one day of food left,
他们什么都会信
and they're ready to believe anything.
我会想办法的
I'll see what I can do.
外面是谁
Who's that out there?
是艾丽克丝的爸爸
It's Alex's dad.
是吗 你给他也做了吗
Yeah? Did he give it to you, too?
他总是看上去有点娘
He always seemed a little light in his shoes.
你真恶心
You're disgusting.
他们跟你相比更像是我的家人
They are more of a family to me than you ever were.
不像你一样是个神经病
Not that that's hard with a psycho like you.
剧集 | 迷雾(2017) | 导航列表