剧集 | 迷雾(2017) | 导航列表
我爱她
I love her.
求你停下来
Please stop.
最后一次机会
Last chance.
我家人在哪
Where's my family?
他们要害死她
They're gonna kill her.
他们要把她逐出商场
They're gonna throw her out of the mall.
对伊芙也一样
Eve, too.
-你得抓紧点了 -凯文
- You need to hurry. - Kevin?
凯文 我们要走了
Kevin? We need to go.
乔纳在哪
Where's Jonah?
-他走了 -什么
- He left. - What?
和另一个士兵一起走了
With another soldier.
他已经走了
He's gone.
我们走吧
Let's just go.
还不行
Not quite yet.
凯文 过来
Kevin, here!
赶紧走
Come on.
阿德里安已经不重要了
Adrian doesn't matter anymore.
算了吧 我们走
Come on. Let's go.
我们走
Let's go!
-放开我 -赶紧走
- Get off me. - Come on.
不
No!
求你让我们一起走出去
Please let us walk out together.
行
Okay.
那赶紧走吧
Then get to walking then.
停下来
Stop!
伊芙
Eve!
凯文
Kevin?
爸爸
Dad?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
他们想把我们赶出去
They want to kick us out.
出去 立刻
Get out. Now!
-你也出去 -别这样
- You're leaving, too. - Don't do this!
我不会让这个地方陷入混乱之中的
I am not gonna let this place fall into chaos,
而你们只会引起混乱
and chaos is what you bring.
求你了 这简直是疯了
Please. This is insane.
是你攻击了我们
You attacked us.
求你了
Please.
这是让我们安全的唯一机会
This is our one chance at safety.
我认识你
I know you.
我也认识你
I know you.
求你们了 求你们了
Please. Please!
让我的家人留下来
Just let my family stay.
家人
Family?
开玩笑吧
What...
你妻子和警长乱搞
Your wife screwed the chief.
你女儿也不是你亲生的
Your daughter isn't really yours.
根本算不上是个家庭吧
Not much of a family, huh?
一家子杂种
Bunch of bastards!
你
You.
滚出去
Get out.
你们所有人
All of you.
去开门
Get the door.
快点
Move.
快滚
Hurry up!
跑
Run.
跟着我
Follow me.
关门 关门
Get the door! Get the door!
-跟紧我 -哪里
- Stay with me. - Where?
我们有一辆车 在商场后面
We have a car. It's at the back of the mall.
-我看不到 -跑就行了
- I can't see. - Just run.
顺着墙去墙角
Follow the wall down to the corner.
艾丽克丝
Alex?
艾丽克丝
Alex?
艾丽克丝
Alex?
去找车 开过来
Go find the truck and bring it here.
她不可能就这么不见了
She can't be gone.
她不可能不见了 艾丽克丝 艾丽克丝
She can't just disappear. Alex? Alex?
艾丽克丝
Alex?
艾丽克丝
Alex?
艾丽克丝
Alex?
艾丽克丝
Alex?
我们走 我们走
Let's go. Let's go.
-杰伊 -艾丽克丝
- Jay! - Alex!
不
No!
-上车 -艾丽克丝
- Get in the car. - Alex!
放开我 杰伊
Let go! Jay!
-上车 -放开我
- Get in the car. - Let go!
-艾丽克丝 上车 -杰伊
- Alex, get in the car. - Jay!
上车
Get in the car.
-不 -上车
- No! - Get in the car.
-伊芙 上车 -不
- Eve, get in the car. - No!
离剪头还有多远
How far away is Arrowhead?
还有两三个小时
It's two, three hours.
你做得没错 先生
You're doing the right thing, sir.
你知道外面是什么吗
Do you know what it is out there?
是哪里来的吗
Where it came from?
我知道吗
Do I know?
我们该走了
We should leave.
医生能解答你的问题
The doctor will have answers for you.
天啊
Jesus.
不是他干的
He didn't do it.
我希望你能知道
I want you to know that.
那是谁干的
Who was it then?
谁告诉你们我死了
Who told you I was dead?
走吧 我不想待在这里
Let's go. I don't want to be here.
我不想跟这些人一起
I don't want to be near these people.
马上就会退散了
It'll be gone soon.
等他们死了 就会退散了
Once they are dead, it'll be gone.
为什么会退散
Why would it be gone?
因为我...
Because I...
我是自然的信使
I am Nature's messenger.
她选择了我
She chose me,
先是通过蛾子 然后再通过蜘蛛
first through the moth and then the spider.
黑泉来了
The Black Spring is here.
她需要一些人 一些...
She needed someone, someone who...
-她让我看了... -她说什么
- She showed me... - What did she say?
让我看了该怎么了结
...showed me what had to be done.
一个我旧识的...
A Forest Ranger I...
我旧识的护林员 他...
A Forest Ranger I knew, he...
他发现了一头熊
He found a bear,
一头马上要分娩的母熊
a mother bear who had given birth.
它要生下三个幼崽
She'd given birth to three cubs.
护林员看住了那些幼崽
The rangers kept an eye on the cubs
以免其他捕食者伤害它们
to make sure they wouldn't be injured by other predators.
怎么了
What?
爸爸
Dad?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
凯文 不
Kevin, no.
-他在干什么 -系上安全带
- What is he doing? - Put your seatbelts on.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
系上安全带
Put your seatbelts on now.
不不不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no!
-卡住了 卡住了 -该死
- It's stuck. It's stuck. - Shit.
别走
- Stop!
-艾丽克丝 艾丽克丝 -拜托
- Alex. Alex! - Please.
-艾丽克丝 -跟我们一起走吧
- Alex! - Come with us.
拜托
Please.
走吧
Come on.
走吧 上车 撤吧
Come on, get in the car. Come on.
剧集 | 迷雾(2017) | 导航列表