剧集 | 迷雾(2017) | 导航列表
-出什么事了 -没事
- What's going on? - It's okay.
-我们只是需要 -救命
- We just need-- - Help!
救命
Help!
在这里
In here.
救命
Help!
在这里 救命
Over here, man. Help.
把我们救出去
Hey, get us the -- outta here, man.
-听着 -你要把我们救出去
- Look-- - You gotta get us out.
-冷静点 冷静点 -你不明白
- Calm down. Calm down. - You don't understand.
留下来 我们就死定了
We'll die if we stay.
雾里有东西 然后把我的狗杀死了
There's something in the mist, and then it killed my dog.
你不能把我们留在这
You can't let us stay.
给我闭嘴
Shut the fuck up!
外面到底发生了什么事
What has happened out there?
我不知道
I don't know.
你打算怎么办
What are you gonna do?
找到我老婆和女儿
Find my wife and daughter.
不 你打算拿我们怎么办
No, what are you gonna do with us?
听着 无论发生什么
Look, what-- whatever's happened,
我敢肯定这很快就会过去的
I'm sure it'll be over soon.
得了 我被关在这里是因为我警告他们
Please, I'm just here because the Sheriff thought I was crazy
小心迷雾的时候警长觉得我是疯子
when I warned them about the mist.
别放她出来 她看起来情绪不稳定
Don't let her out. She looks unstable.
感觉像干过什么坏事
Like she did something bad.
穷凶极恶的坏事
Not to anyone good.
和我不一样 你是个好人
Unlike me, you're a nice guy,
如果你把我们丢在这里
and you're never gonna be able to live with yourself
你良心会过不去的
if you leave us behind,
因为你丢下我们不管 我们就会死
'cause, if you do, we die,
你心里肯定也明白
and you know it.
此外 要真是外面有什么东西
Besides, if there's something out there,
你打算怎么在照顾这个吓坏了的
how are you gonna survive
小怪胎的同时让自己活下来
taking care of a scared little freak on your own?
放我们出去 我们会帮你们
Get us out, and we'll help you.
人越多越好
The more the better.
我去找钥匙
I'll find the keys.
我不是怪胎
I'm not a freak.
如果你不道歉 我就告诉凯文你威胁我
And if you don't apologize, I'm gonna tell Kevin you threatened me.
看看你还能不能出去
Let's see you get out of here then.
看来
So...
你还是有点胆子的
you've got balls after all.
但是我不听任何人使唤
But I don't take orders from anyone,
不管外面有什么 你带上一个爱骂人的贱♥人♥
and whatever's out there, you're probably better off
总是再好不过的
with a verbally abusive bitch protecting you.
好吗
Okay?
好吧
Okay...
贱♥人♥
bitch.
伊芙·科普兰在吗
Eve Copeland?
给
Here you go.
卡莫迪女士
Mrs. Carmody.
你应该感到羞愧
You should be ashamed of yourself.
为什么羞愧
Why.
因为我给他们看了避孕套 还是因为提到了口♥交♥
Because I showed them a condom, or because I mentioned oral sex?
因为你可以随心所欲地抚养你的孩子
Because you can raise your child any way you want to...
明显你也那样做了 但别把我的孩子扯进去
and clearly you have-- but leave my child out of it.
我相信埃里克肯定知道口♥交♥是什么
Oh, I'm pretty sure Eric here knows what a blow job is,
我那天抓到他在手♥机♥上看黄♥片♥呢
seeing how I caught him watching porn on his phone the other day.
你真是可悲的婊♥子♥
You pathetic bitch.
-这是什么 -你之前看过吗
- What is it? - Ever seen this before?
-看起来雾气很浓 -只是雾罢了
- It looks so dense. - It's just fog.
艾丽克丝
Alex?
艾丽克丝
Alex?
妈 妈
Mom?! Mom.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
我们得到屋子里去
We need to get inside now.
好了 我们进来了
It's okay. We're inside.
不 别出去 外面有东西
No! Don't! There's something out there.
-什么东西 -我不知道 但...
- What? - I don't know, but--
我对你们这种哗众取众的行为真是忍♥无可忍♥了
I'm so fed up with you people and your need for attention.
是真的
It's true.
你不是之前还骗人说被强♥奸♥了吗
Said the girl who lied about getting raped.
走
Come.
老天
Jesus!
发生什么事了
What's going on?
快报♥警♥
Call 911!
你不能拿枪
You're not getting one.
你在逗我吗
Are you -- kidding me?
你知道怎么瞄准吗
Do you even know where to point that thing?
规矩就是这样
That's the way it's gonna be.
好了 这边走
All right, this way.
康纳会在外面等我们
Connor will be waiting right outside.
有人报♥警♥了吗
Did anyone call the police?
不行
No.
这里没信♥号♥♥
There's no phone signal.
我现在只想回家
Hey, I just want to go home.
但在没弄清楚发生了什么之前
I know, but we're gonna have to wait
我们得在这里等着
till we find out what's going on.
你现在信我了吗
Do you trust me now?
会没事的
It'll be fine.
警♥察♥会帮我们的
The police will help us.
你♥爸♥会过来的
Dad'll get here.
我还在这陪你呢
I'm here.
我们很安全
We're safe.
我信任你
I trust you.
你会没事的
You're safe.
剧集 | 迷雾(2017) | 导航列表