剧集 | 迷雾(2017) | 导航列表
Maybe you shouldn't say no, then.
我倒希望你能说出来 但你不会
I wish you would do it, but you don't.
你会说大概可以 然后把烂摊子留给我
You say maybe and leave the dirty work to me.
好吧 我同意
Okay. Yes.
-同意什么 -我同意 她可以去
- Yes, what? - Yes, she can go.
她都快17岁了
She's almost 17.
现在还是16岁
Which still makes her 16.
她得出去玩玩 感受生活
She has to get out and experience life.
是时候对她放手了
It's time to let her go.
她会没事的
She'll be fine.
她只是想着为你好
She just wants what's best for you.
你也认为这样是为我好吗
Do you also think this is what's best for me?
她爱你
She loves you.
她根本不懂什么是爱
She has no idea what love is.
我还记得我刚爱上她的样子
You know, I remember when I first fell in love with her.
和她分别的每一秒都是煎熬
Every second I couldn't be with her killed me.
她的爱有点不一样
Her love is different.
有些微妙 也很热烈
It's--It's nuanced. It's rich.
她不能体会我们这种爱
She doesn't understand our kind of love.
那不意味她付出的爱比我们更少
Doesn't mean she loves any less.
等你妈睡着后再去
Wait till your mom is asleep.
如果你能叫上阿德里安陪你
If you can get Adrian to go with you...
你可以去玩几小时
you can go for a couple of hours.
不准喝酒
No drinking.
午夜前回来 知道吗
Back by midnight. Okay?
你♥爸♥居然同意你来 他人挺好的
Pretty nice of your dad to let you go.
你人也很好 肯陪我一起来
Very nice of you to join me.
那是 我人最好了
Oh, yeah, I'm the best.
你♥爸♥同意你来吗
And your dad was okay?
他连话都不肯和我说
What's the point of asking permission
我有必要问他同不同意吗
if he won't even talk to you?
-你们还不说话 -到今天已经两周了
- Still? - Two weeks and counting.
反正我也不怀念他叫我怪胎的日子
Not that I miss him calling me a freak.
我觉得你该搬来我们家住
I think you should just move in with us
我们可以收养你
and we could adopt you.
像救助动物收♥容♥所♥的小狗一样
Like a little shelter puppy.
没错 我们可以每晚
Yeah, then we can watch
一起看八十年代的俗套电影
cheesy eighties movies every night.
是啊 凯文和伊芙肯定欣喜若狂
Yeah, I'm sure Kevin and Eve would love that.
他们当然会
Yeah, of course they would.
有你在时我妈的烦人程度总能打七折
Mom's always 30% less annoying when you're around.
他们肯定会很高兴 我也会很高兴
They'd love it. I'd love it.
你知道这些人几乎都是
And you are aware that pretty much
特别肤浅的混♥蛋♥ 对吧
all of these people are superficial assholes.
不是那样的
No, they're not.
听着
Look...
我保证 等你也爱上某个男生时
I promise I will follow you wherever you want to go
你想去哪我也全程陪护 好吗
when you fall in love with a guy, okay?
或者女生 我看人不看性别
Or a girl. I don't fall for gender.
-我只注重 -性格 我知道 来吧
- I fall for per- - Personality. Sure. Come on.
我不喝酒
I-I don't drink.
你这样对本地文化是种冒犯
That's, like, totally offensive to the local culture.
我们可不能冒犯到别人
We can't be offensive.
味道很不错
Well, that was nice.
谢谢你 接下来做什么
Thank you. What now?
不知道 我们要不要跳舞
I don't know. We dance?
好
Sure.
这个死基佬来这做什么
What's the faggot doing here?
我来和健壮的橄榄球运动员们亲密接触
I am here to hook up with hot football jocks.
我要干♥死♥你♥
Fuck you.
-你不是小受吗 -是吗
- I thought you were a bottom. - Yeah?
-没错 -你是这么想的吗
- Yeah. - That's what you thought?
别碰他
Let him go.
这是怎么回事
What's going on?
我们闹着玩而已
We were just having fun.
他看起来并不想和你闹着玩
Doesn't look like he's having fun.
我替我的朋友们道歉
I'm sorry for my friends.
显然他们以为我们还活在上个世纪
Apparently they forgot what century we live in.
没关系
Yeah. It's okay.
你能来我很高兴
I'm glad you came.
发生这种事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about this.
让我帮你们倒杯酒
Let me get you guys a drink.
我不喝酒
I don't drink.
这样的话
Well, then if nothing else,
忘掉刚刚这段不愉快的经历
then just to shake off this whole experience.
好吗
Okay?
好
Okay.
但只喝一杯
But just one.
天啊 你这人真怂
God, you're such a pussy.
你自己也知道 对吧
You know that right?
要我过去帮你逮捕它吗
Want me to come and arrest it for you?
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
有什么东西杀了我的狗
Something killed my dog.
杀了我的狗
It killed my -- dog,
雾 雾里有什么东西
a-a-and there was, uh, something in the mist.
雾朝这边来了 我们得警告大家
It's-It's on its way. We-We gotta warn 'em.
冷静点 大兵
Calm down, soldier.
别用那种语气叫我冷静 知道吗
Don't tell me to calm down. Okay?
听我说 雾里有什么东西
I-I'm telling you there was something in the mist.
你明白吗 雾里有什么东西
Do you not understand that? There was something in it.
好了 好了
Okay. Okay.
那你能不能告诉我们
Now can you tell us,
你最近是否吸食过毒品
have you done any drugs lately?
我没嗑药 老兄 搞什么
I'm not doing any drugs, man. What the --?
我是在告诉你有某种东西...
Okay, I'm telling you, something--
某种东西杀了你的狗
Something killed your dog, yeah.
听着 你不能像这样散播恐慌
Listen, you can't go around spreading fear like that.
这会扰乱公共秩序的
It disrupts the public order, okay?
也许你想先待在这里
Maybe you might want to stay around here
等你清醒了再走
until you sober up again.
我们得用上枪
We gotta get guns.
-把门关上 -放开
- Get the door! - Ahh! Get off!
-放开我 -趴下
- Get off me. - Stay down!
不 我说了 它要来了
No. I'm telling you--Ahh! It's coming!
你们不懂
You don't understand.
它要来了
I-It's coming.
它来了
It's coming!
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
你是谁
Who are you?
兰伯特太太去哪了
Where is Mrs. Lambert?
那个老太太吗 她两个月前死了
The old lady? She died two months ago.
现在我住这
I live here now.
我... 我不知道
I, uh... I didn't know.
我落了些东西在仓库 我能不能...
I left some things in the shed. If I could--
她的东西都存在市区的一个储物柜
Her stuff's in a storage locker downtown.
他们没找到她女儿
They couldn't find her daughter.
你刚才说你是谁
Who'd you say you were?
就是一位老朋友
Just, uh, an old friend.
就是位老朋友
Just an old friend?
好吧 仓库里没什么值钱的东西
Yeah, well, there was nothing of value in the garden shed,
就是些旧家具
just some old furniture.
你想要的话就得联♥系♥一下财产律师
You want that, you'll have to take it up with the estate lawyer.
艾丽克丝
Alex.
怎么了
What is it?
她去哪了
Where is she?
我不知道 可能她...
I don't know. Maybe--Maybe she's--
亲爱的 你得告诉我们发生了什么
Sweetie, you have to tell us what happened.
不然我们没法帮助你
We can't help you unless you tell us.
-我去了派对... -什么
- I went to the party... - What?
而且我喝醉了 喝得很醉
and I got drunk, very drunk.
我最后的印象是有人在扶我上楼梯...
剧集 | 迷雾(2017) | 导航列表