剧集 | 迷雾(2017) | 导航列表
迷 雾
第一季 第二集
《迷雾》前情回顾
Previously on "The Mist”uf8f5
走吧
Let's go.
你们是真人吗
Are you real?
放下枪
Put down the gun.
不
No!
球队想今晚在克里斯托弗森家里庆祝 你想来吗
Team want to celebrate tonight. Do you want to come?
艾丽克丝还太小不能参加派对
Alex is not old enough for a party.
让我帮你们倒杯酒
I'm gonna get you guys a drink.
好
Okay.
阿德里安看到了是怎么回事
Adrian saw what happened.
他说是杰伊
He says it was Jay.
我们得到屋子里去
We need to get inside.
我们该走了
We got to go!
阿德里安 在车里等着
Adrian. Wait in the car.
你打算怎么办
What are you gonna do?
找到我老婆和女儿
Find my wife and daughter.
我们很安全
We're safe.
它要来了
It's coming!
它来了
It's coming!
你能看到什么
What do you see?
什么都看不到
Can't see anything.
我试着警告他们 有东西在外面
I tried warning them there was something out there.
他们不听
They wouldn't listen.
那是什么
What was it?
我的狗跑进了雾里
My dog ran to the mist,
然后 有什么东西把它杀死了
and, uh, something killed it.
你们觉得 有没有可能是某种动物
You think it could be some kind of animal?
那这个人是怎么死的
Doesn't explain this guy.
康纳不见了
Connor's gone.
也许 是化学武器 像酸云一样
M-maybe it's, uh, chemical warfare, like a-an acid cloud?
你是当兵的 你不该知道吗
Well, you're the soldier. Shouldn't you know?
我们该做什么
What do we do?
我家人在商场 我得去找他们
My family's at the mall. I've gotta get to them.
那儿有食物 供给
Look, there'll be food there, supplies.
我以为你说想来帮忙的
I thought you said you wanted to help.
我是说过 但这人嘴里爬出
Yeah, but what about the whole cockroach
什么东西是怎么回事
out-of-mouth incident.
我没有强迫任何人做任何事
I'm not trying to force anyone to do anything.
我跟你去
I'm coming.
我也去
Me, too.
我不要一个人待在这 所以
Well, I'm not staying here alone, so...
外面有一辆警车
There's a police car out front.
让我们找到钥匙 离开这个鬼地方吧
Let's find the keys and get the hell out of here.
康纳去哪了
Where's Connor?
他走了 那个混♥蛋♥把我们留在这了
He's gone. That asshole left us here.
拉文太太
Mrs. Raven.
拉文太太
Mrs. Raven...
这是谁的血
whose blood is this?
-怎么了 -神父
- Yes? - Father,
海泽尔警长在这 他看起来
Police Chief Heisel is here. He looks--
他过来是因为我的丈夫吗
Is he here because of my husband?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
雾里有个人
There was a man in the mist.
不知道从哪里过来
He came out of nowhere.
他打死了班尼迪克 然后就自杀了
He shot Benedict, and then he shot himself.
外面什么都看不到
You can't see a thing outside, man.
正门外已经全是雾了
Right up against the front door.
警♥察♥什么时候才来
When is the police coming?
他们会来的 别担心
They will. Don't worry.
以防她渴了
If she wants...
-谢谢 -别客气
- Thanks. - Sure.
那边有位女士了解情况
There's a lady right here that knows.
谢谢
Thank you.
科普兰女士
Mrs. Copeland?
我是格斯·布拉德利 商场经理
I'm Gus Bradley, the mall manager.
凯尔说你目睹了刚才的意外
Kyle said you saw what happened?
刚才卡莫迪太太离开了商场
Mrs. Carmody went outside.
我们听到了她的惨叫声
We heard her scream.
她跑回玻璃门外
She came running back to the window.
她的下颚不见了 然后有什么东西
Her jaw was missing, and then something...
有什么东西把她拖回了雾里
something dragged her back.
是什么
What was it?
我不知道
I don't know.
那她儿子呢 他还在外面
What about her son? He's still out there.
跟我来
Come with me.
我有点希望我也看到了那一幕 这想法怪吗
Is it weird I kind of wish that I had seen it?
不是怪 是令人非常不舒服
Not weird, disturbing, profoundly.
我们该出去找她儿子吗
Should we go out and look for her son?
谁也不准出去 拉杰
No one's going anywhere, Raj,
等我们确认外面安全再说
not until we know it's safe.
她会不会是被熊袭击了
Could it have been a bear?
我也看到了她的样子 不是熊干的
I saw her. It was no bear.
如果那东西进来了我们怎么办
What are we gonna do if it gets inside?
我们确保它进不来
We make sure it doesn't.
好了 大家听我说
Okay, everybody, listen up!
在我们与执法机关取得联♥系♥前
Until we get in contact with law enforcement,
我们留在商场里 这里很安全
we stay in here, where we know it's safe.
我们会把门锁好
We're gonna lock the doors,
这样无论外面有什么都进不来
so whatever is out there won't be getting in here.
我需要一些帮手 我们动作要快
I'm gonna need some help. Let's hurry.
我这里有两套钥匙
I've got two keys here.
下面几层交给我
We'll take the lower level.
好
Okay.
-我也想帮忙 -给
- I can help. - Yeah.
我们和她一起去吧
Let's go with her.
艾丽克丝
Alex.
我现在只想去其他地方
I just can't be here right now.
好
Okay.
拉文太太在里屋
Mrs. Raven's in back.
她说有人枪杀了她丈夫
She said someone shot her husband
然后自杀了
and then killed himself.
是刚刚发生的吗
Just now?
上帝啊
Jesus.
你是不是该出去调查一下
Shouldn't you go out there?
她说凶手自杀了
She said he killed himself?
那我们先静观其变 直到弄清现状
All right. Then we sit tight until we know what's going on.
我还指望你能知道外面是什么情况
I hoped you knew what it was out there.
我也不知道 但以防那是有毒烟雾
No idea, but in case it's toxic smoke
或是类似的东西 我们先不要出去
or something like that, we stay.
小心为上
It's better to be safe.
娜塔莉 我很遗憾
Nat, I'm so sorry.
没事了 好了好了
It's okay. All right.
跟我来 跟我来
Follow me. Follow me.
来坐下 坐下
Look, sit down. Sit down.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我在找车钥匙
I'm looking for car keys.
那个男人找到一副了
The man found a set.
和别人一样
I'm scared, okay,
我也很害怕
like everybody else.
我以为...
I thought...
这些药会帮我减轻恐惧感
these might help take the edge off.
请不要告诉他
Please don't tell him.
他会把我留在这里的
He's gonna leave me here.
我总是被别人抛弃
I'm always the one being left behind.
你是瘾君子
You an addict?
是谁让他把我们救出去的
Who got us out of that cell, huh?
你觉得瘾君子能说出那些话吗
You think a junkie could pull that off?
我想要事实
I want the truth.
事实就是...
The truth is that...
剧集 | 迷雾(2017) | 导航列表