剧集 | 迷雾(2017) | 导航列表
我们去商场
We go to the mall.
为什么 是凯文才想去那儿的
Why? It was Kevin who wanted to go there.
我们就...
Let's just--
我们赶紧离开这里吧
Let's just get the -- out of here.
不 不 不
No. No! No!
我答应了他的
I promised him.
我答应了他我会保护好她们的
I promised him I would protect them.
我答应了他我会保证她们安全的
I promised him I would keep them safe.
你有孩子吗
Did you ever have kids?
没有
Not that I know of.
这世上没有什么
There's nothing on earth
能让你同时感觉
that makes you feel so big
自己足够强大却又那么无能为力
and so inadequate all at the same time.
我知道艾丽克丝和迷雾没什么关系
I know that Alex had nothing to do with the mist.
我就是受不了她竟然还活着
I just couldn't take seeing her alive,
甚至还很高兴
happy even.
是你放的火
It was you who set the fire.
我的天 雪莉 你别再发疯了
Jesus, Shelley, you gotta stop this craziness.
他们开始信任你了
They're starting to believe you.
你必须去坦白 不然我帮你去说
You have to confess, or I'll do it for you.
我是打算去的
I wanted to,
所以我到你的办公室想跟你谈谈
so I went to your office to talk to you.
-我... -想象下我在那儿看到食物有多惊讶
- I-- - Imagine my surprise when I found food there.
你别管那间办公室
You had no business in that office.
你觉得他们发现你自己藏了食物
What do you think they're gonna say
他们会怎么说
when they know you have your own supply?
我已经尽力了
I'm trying my best here.
我只想帮大家
I do nothing but help.
我们本来有足够多的食物
You've been ready to send people out for food
但你还准备派人出去找
when we have plenty.
总是要有人来领导的
Well, someone has to lead.
我们... 我活着是很重要的
We--It's important that I'm alive.
是为了大家的安全
It's for everyone's safety.
我想我们都失去理智了
Guess we're both crazy.
你会坦白吗
Will you confess?
我...
I...
不
No.
不...雪莉
N--Shelley.
还是你想让我帮你去说
Or you want me to do it for you?
不 不 雪莉 拜托 等等
No, no, S-Shelley, please. Wait.
不 不 不
No, no. No.
放开我
Let go of me!
那是为了大家的安全
It's for everyone's safety.
我们肯定会找到法子确保安全的
Sure we'll find a way to manage,
就算你被扔出去
even after you've been thrown out.
去和你的女儿重聚吧
Go be with your daughter.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
我觉得...
I think--
你想留下来
You want to stay behind.
其他人呢
And the others?
他们不敢告诉你
They were afraid to tell you.
他们不想让你失望
They didn't want to disappoint you.
并不是我们不相信你
It's not that we don't believe you.
我们只是...在这儿更安全
We just--It's safer here.
我们想静观其变
We want to wait and see.
我能理解
I understand.
真的吗
You do?
谢谢你
Thank you.
愿大自然保佑你
May She bless you.
他们在哪
Where are they?
他们想留下来 他们感到很惭愧
They want to stay. They're ashamed.
这地方真漂亮
It really is a beautiful place.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
好了
Yes.
破而后立 向死而生
Every act of destruction is an act of creation.
来人呐
Help!
来人呐
Help!
来人呐
Help!
-怎么了 -我发现她的时候就这样了
- What happened? - I--I found her like this.
是你干的
You did this!
不 不 不 等等 等等
No, no, no! Wait! Wait!
-我之前听到你们说话了 -等等 等等
- I heard you earlier! - Wait, wait, wait!
-你跟她在争吵 -等等 不 等等
- You fought with her! - Wait! No, wait!
还有谁会下这个毒手 还有谁
Who else would do this? Who else?
艾丽克丝
Alex.
是艾丽克丝
I-It was Alex.
我看见她从这儿跑走了
I saw her running away from here.
雪莉肯定是知道了什么事
Shelley must have been onto something.
是艾丽克丝干的
It was Alex.
剧集 | 迷雾(2017) | 导航列表