剧集 | 迷雾(2017) | 导航列表
艾丽克丝 是你吗
Alex, is that you?
求你帮帮我 求你了
Please help! Please!
我来了
I'm coming!
救命啊
Help!
杰伊 赶快
Jay, please hurry!
杰伊 赶快
Jay, hurry!
当心
Be careful!
杰伊
Jay!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
你还好吧
Are you all right?
你没事吧
Are you all right?
你怎么知道我在那里面
How did you know I was in there?
这是你干的吗
Did you do this?
是你把我锁在里面然后想英雄救美吗
Did you lock me in there so you could play hero?
什么 我刚听到有人♥大♥叫
What?! I heard someone screaming.
我当时根本不知道是你
I didn't even know it was you!
那是谁干的
Then who was it?
我怎么可能知道
How should I know?
你真的认为这个是我♥干♥的吗
You really think I could have done this?!
你知道吗
You know what?
你
You, okay?!
我尽我所能去对你好 帮助你
I do everything I can to be nice to you, to help.
我刚刚还救了你一命
I just saved your goddamn life,
但是你反而继续用你的偏执回报我
and you just continue to repay me with paranoia!
那你刚刚在这儿干吗
What were you doing here?
我刚刚在找你
I was looking for you
想问问我能不能待在货物装卸区
to see if I could stay at the loading dock.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
没疯 他们就在那儿
No, but they are down there.
他们就那样把维克扔出去了
They just threw Vic out of the mall.
他们都丧失理智了
They're losing their minds.
你得处理下你手上的伤
You need to do something with your hands.
欢迎回家 洋娃娃
你奈何不了我的
You can't do this to me.
这不是真的
It's not real.
这不是真的
I-It's not real.
你知道吗
Would you even know?
拉文太太
Mrs. Raven.
你好 林克
Hello, Link.
罗曼诺夫神父想和您谈谈
Father Romanov would like to talk to you.
为什么罗曼诺夫神父在这上面
Why is Romanov up here?
不要 林克
No, Link!
林克 罗曼诺夫神父在哪
Link, where is Father Romanov?
你哪儿也别想去
You're not going anywhere
直到你同意停止传播你的异端邪说
until you agree to stop this heresy.
那算哪门子异端邪说
What heresy is that?
你自己懂
You know what!
你必须忏悔并接受上帝
You must repent and embrace God.
-林克 -忏悔 并接受上帝
- Link. - Repent, and embrace God.
上帝说过"耶♥和♥华♥是忠诚的 他必
He said, "The Lord is faithful and that He will--
他必坚固我们 保护我们远离那恶者"
He will strengthen and protect us from the evil one."
你认为我是恶魔吗 林克
You think I'm evil, Link?
你正在把他们引入歧途
You're leading them astray.
接受上帝
Embrace Him!
这是上帝的地盘
It's His house!
你要尊重他
You'll respect Him!
林克 让我来帮你
Link, let me help you.
不
No!
我不想...
I don't...
伤害你的
want to hurt you,
但如果你不忏悔 我会的
but I will until you repent.
我会伤害你 更甚
And I will hurt you much, much worse than this,
上帝会原谅我
and God will forgive me,
因为我是为了他这么做
'cause I'm doing this for Him.
不不不不
No. No, no, no!
不
No!
不
No!
不 不
No! No, no!
不 求你了 求你了
No, please! Please!
求你了
Please!
不不不
No. No, no, no.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no!
放我出去
Please let me out!
快开门
Open the door, please!
娜塔莉 不要
Nathalie, please!
我先用一名病人试验 他叫马文
I worked with a patient, uh, Marvin.
他患有痴呆症
He was suffering from dementia.
我将他暴露在迷雾中30秒后
30 seconds after I exposed him to the mist,
听到了一声枪响 他的胸口炸开了
I heard a shotgun blast, and his chest exploded.
我清除了他胸腔中的弹片
I removed shrapnel from his chest cavity.
昨天 我用帕姆试验
And yesterday, I worked with Pam.
30秒后
30 seconds later,
迷雾中出现了狗 她的狗
dogs appeared in the mist, her dogs.
她看到它们很高兴
She was so happy to see them.
然后它们就把她吃了
Then they ate her.
这个雾好像会从生理层面上对我们做出回应
It reacts to us somehow on a physiological level.
我只是还不知道怎么回事
I just don't know how yet,
但如果我能弄清楚 那我就能救人
but if I can find out, then I can save people.
这种药会降低你的代谢速度和激素水平
This will slow your metabolism and your hormone output.
也许我就能降低迷雾对我们做出的反应速度
Maybe I can slow how the mist reacts to us.
如果迷雾没有在30秒内袭击我们
If it doesn't attack after around 30 seconds,
那就说明我的想法没错
I'll know I'm on the right track.
怎么了 亲爱的
What's the matter, sweetie?
你的大脑又把你搞糊涂了吗
Is your mind playing tricks on you?
肯定是继承了我的特点
You must get that from me.
我没从你那儿继承任何东西
I got nothing from you.
你怎么知道
How would you even know?
你把我丢在那个可怕的地方
You abandoned me in that horrible place.
但应该
But you...
由你来照顾我的
were supposed to take care of me.
你说得对
You're right.
我没尽到母亲的职责
I wasn't a mother to you.
我只想要照顾好你
All I ever wanted to do was to take care of you...
但我在那张沙发上冻僵了
but I was frozen on that sofa.
我求我自己站起来 去找你
I begged myself to get up, to go to you...
但是我的大脑不允许
but my mind wouldn't let me.
我...
I...
我需要你
I needed you.
不
No.
我明白你为什么要离开
I understood why you left.
我内心深处很高兴
Deep down, I was happy.
你终于解脱我了
You were finally free of me.
妈妈
Mom?
洋娃娃
Mm, baby doll.
我每天都想说出来
Every day, I tried to say it,
但我一直没法说出口
but I could never get the words out.
说什么
Say what?
我爱你
I love you.
我希望我能做得更好
I wish I had been better.
你不希望你可以做一个更好的女儿吗
Don't you wish you could have been a better daughter?
是的
Yes.
现在让我做你的母亲
Let me finally be a mother to you now.
让我帮你死
Let me help you die.
我不想死 我不想
I don't want to die. I don't.
洋娃娃 你想死的
Oh, baby doll, yes, you do.
你从没认识到 但是我们总是在一起的
You never realized, but we were always in this together.
我太累了
I'm so tired.
你不用再累了
And you don't have to be any longer.
你可以不用跑了
You can stop running.
没有人等着你
There's no one waiting for you.
你说的不对
剧集 | 迷雾(2017) | 导航列表