剧集 | 迷雾(2017) | 导航列表
我去把他揍一顿
I'm gonna beat the -- out of him.
-不 你别去 -他在骚扰你
- No, you're not. - He's harassing you.
他是个混♥蛋♥ 但你也不是会打架的那类人
He's an asshole, but you're not the hitting type.
这正是我爱你的众多原因之一
It's one of the many reasons I love you.
我的职责就是保护你
It's my job to protect you.
-当我们相遇的时候 -当我们相遇的时候 我很脆弱
- You know, when we met- - When we met, I was weak.
我不再脆弱了
I'm not anymore.
当我们相遇的时候 你需要我
When we met, you needed me.
我还需要你
I still need you.
我只是不需要你救我
I just don't need you to save me.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
你要把我带到哪里
Where are you taking me?
东翼
East wing.
你怎么了
What happened to you?
我刚做了爱
I had sex.
下次记住你的安全词
Remember your safe word next time.
我的安全词是海豚
Mine is Dolphin.
你拿着个泰迪熊干什么
What's with the teddy bear?
我不喜欢医院
I don't like hospitals.
不喜欢医院的什么
What's not to like?
你是独生子 对吗
You're an only child, right?
你怎么知道
How could you tell?
果然 我也是
Yeah, me, too.
我其实很不喜欢独生子女
I never liked it personally.
看我朋友们都有兄弟姐妹陪着
See my friends with their brothers and sisters,
感觉就像...
and it felt like...
感觉就像我缺了什么东西
like I was missing out on something.
但我妈说我错了
But my mom said I was wrong.
她说我有多少兄弟姐妹根本不重要
She said it doesn't matter how many siblings you have.
孤独是在所难免的
She said that loneliness was inevitable.
你妈说的话和我爸说的一样搞笑
Your mom sounds about as fun as my dad.
对 她大部分时间都待在这里的精神病房♥
Yep. She spent a lot of time at the psych ward here.
那可不是你们母子相见的好地方
That's not where you want to visit your mom.
她怎么了
What was wrong with her?
她有双相情感障碍
She was bipolar.
她觉得人与人之间隔着汪♥洋♥大海
She saw this ocean between people...
就算你克服艰险和她有了交流
and if you ever did get across and make a connection,
这种联♥系♥也是短暂的
it was always temporary.
所以你想说什么
So what are you saying?
我们都注定孤独吗 就是那样吗
We all have to be alone? And that's that?
我是在说不要依赖于任何一个人
I'm saying don't get attached to anyone.
他们只会利用你来达到他们自己的目的
They'll just use you for their own good.
说得好
Great talk.
你在干什么
Hey, what are you doing?
-你在干什么 -不要开门
- What are you doing? - Don't open the door!
你还好吗
Hey, uh, you okay?
不好 但... 我能为你做什么
No, but, uh, what can I do for you?
我在找我的朋友 米娅
I was looking for my friend Mia.
深色长发
Long, dark hair.
她在这肯定有很多朋友
She sure does have a lot of friends here.
她去237病房♥看她另一个朋友去了
She went down to her other friend in 237.
米娅吗
Mia?
布莱恩·亨特
这绝对是个馊主意
This is a terrible idea.
行了 拿好了
All right. Keep that close to you.
当然
Absolutely.
-准备好了吗 -你呢
- You ready? - Are you?
该死
Ah, shit!
还有多远
How far away is it?
就快到了 尽头就是
Almost there. It's just down at the end.
凯文 我脸上有什么
Kevin, what's on my face?
我感觉不到...
I can't feel...
老天
God.
好了 我们到了
Okay, we made it.
行了
All right.
我们开始吧
Let's do this.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
我们都喜欢过她
We were all in love with her, you know.
你在说什么
What? What are you talking about?
我们都喜欢过伊芙
We were all in love with Eve.
我反正喜欢过 我们怎么能不喜欢她
I know I was. How couldn't we be?
多么神奇的生物
Such a strange creature.
然后你出现了
And then you came along...
你俘获了她
and you reached her.
我怎么能不因为这个记恨你
How could I not hate you for that?
开始吧
Let's do this.
我联♥系♥贝利医生 你在吗
I'll get Dr. Bailey then. You there?
-我在 -我们准备好了
- Yeah, I'm here. - We're ready.
你用聚维酮碘清理过创口了吗
Did you clean the area with Betadine?
-清理了 -你准备好麻♥醉♥药♥了吗
- All over. - Did you prep the lidocaine?
-准备好了 -好
- Yeah. - Okay.
-把它注射在在伤口周围
- Inject it around the wound.
离伤口多远
How close?
紧挨着伤口边缘
Right around the edge.
天哪
Oh, shit.
好了 注射完成了 大概
All right, that's done, I think.
伤口周围现在应该已经丧失知觉了
The area should be numb by now.
你有感觉吗
You feel that?
没有
No?
好的
Okay, good.
接下来呢
All right, what next?
用手术刀画一条
- Use the scalpel as if you were drawing a straight line
穿过钢筋的直线
through the rebar.
两头都划出三英寸
Go three inches on either side of it.
-好
- Okay.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
-好了
- Okay.
大概 大概就是这样吧
All right, I think I-- That's it.
告诉我你看到了什么
Tell me what you see.
我看到了钢筋 它
Uh, I see the rebar, and it's in--
它从一块棕红色的玩意里穿出来
sticking out of, like, a reddish-brown substance.
那是肝脏
That's the liver.
-用牵引器 -好的
- Get the retractors. - Okay.
我拿到牵引器了
All right, I got the retractors.
准备好把钢筋从肝脏里拽出来
Get ready to pull it out of the liver.
把凝血海绵准备好
Get the clotting sponges ready,
你要准备好用力按住
and be prepared to hold firm pressure.
等下会大出血
There's gonna be real bleeding.
好的 我需要你帮我一把
Right. I'm gonna need your help.
麦克 你得握紧这个
Mike, you gotta hold on to this.
就是这样 别看
Yep. Don't look.
没错 就这么握着它
Okay. All right, just hold it right there.
好的 我准备好了
All right, I'm ready.
好
Okay.
现在往外拉
Now pull.
出来了 拔♥出♥来♥了
It's out! It's out.
好了
Okay.
现在用凝血海绵
Okay, now the clotting sponge.
血止不住 血还在流
It doesn't-- It won't stop bleeding!
多用点凝血海绵
Use more clotting sponges.
好了 血快止住了
All right, it's stopping.
快止住了
It's stopping.
用U型钉缝合切开部位
Use the staples to close the incision site.
好 好
All right. Okay, fine.
好的 好的 好的
All right. All right. All right.
对不起
I'm sorry.
好了
Okay.
好了
That's it.
现在和他一起回来
Now get back here with him.
待会见
See you soon.
谁是她父亲
剧集 | 迷雾(2017) | 导航列表