剧集 | 迷雾(2017) | 导航列表
迷 雾
第一季 第五集
《迷雾》前情提要
Previously on "The Mist"...
-你叫什么名字 -我不记得了
- What's your name? - I don't remember.
迈克叔叔
Hey, Uncle Mike.
我觉得我兄弟不懂什么是真男人
I don't think my brother knows what a man is.
这个死基佬来这做什么
What's the faggot doing here?
我来和健壮的橄榄球运动员们亲密接触
I'm here to hook up with hot football jocks.
-你是这么想的吗 -别碰他
- You thought? - Let him go!
怎么样 你和我
What do you say you and I,
从此互相信任对方
we choose to trust each other?
我需要一个可以信任的人
I could really use someone to trust.
好吧
Okay.
我们得找辆能开的车
We need to find a working car.
也许这个家伙会让我们搭个车
Maybe this guy will give us a ride.
只有你的车能用 你是我唯一的机会
You have the only working car. You're my only chance.
逼我的话 我就杀了你们
I will kill you all if I have to!
-我不能给你... -打他
- I can't give you-- - Shoot him!
如果我们不送他去医院 他会死的
If we don't get him to a hospital, he's gonna die!
小心点
Careful!
-开快一点 -不能开更快了
- Faster! - I can't go any faster!
我会撞车的
I'm gonna hit something.
万一医院里没人呢
What if nobody's at the hospital?
-天呐 里面有电 -快扶他进去
- Holy shit. They have power. - Take him in the side.
-快 -小心 把他...
- Come on. - Watch out, get him...
-护士 -外面到底怎么回事
- Nurse! - What is going on out there?
有人来救援吗 军队 警♥察♥
Is anybody coming? The military? Police?
我们还指望你们知道
We hoped you knew.
发生什么事了 快推轮床过来
What happened? Get me a gurney!
贝利医生 伤者左大腿中枪 大量出血
Dr. Bailey, GSW to the upper left thigh, actively bleeding.
大口径静脉注射 注射乳酸林格氏液
Start a large-bore I.V., and run L.R. wide open.
他能挺过来吗
Is he gonna be okay?
我现在就给他动手术
I'm gonna work on him right now.
我问的不是这个
Yeah, but that's not what I asked.
我会尽快出来
I'll be back as soon as I can.
他不会有事的
He's gonna be fine.
他能挺过来
He'll be fine.
你无法确定
You don't know that.
但我确定的是
But here's what I know.
如果他死了 都是因为你
If he dies, it's because of you.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
开枪射伤他的又不是我
I'm not the one who shot him.
对 但你当时下不了手
Yeah, but you're the one that didn't shoot.
你不能怪我不杀人
You can't blame me for not just killing people.
但你等于在杀人
Yeah, but you are killing people,
布莱恩可能会被你害死
and Bryan could die because of you.
我没开枪射他 这不一样
I didn't shoot him! There's a difference!
现在没区别了
Not anymore.
我们进不了手术室
So, um, we're cut off from the operating rooms,
在急诊室能做的很有限
and there's only so much we can do in the E.R.,
但我们已为他止血 而且看起来
but we controlled the bleeding, and there's no evidence
你们的朋友没有伤及主动脉和神经
that your friend injured any major vessels or nerves.
他大量失血
He lost a lot of blood,
所以应该会虚弱一段时间
so expect him to be weak for a while.
我们能看看他吗
Can we see him?
可以 但别太久
Uh, yeah, for a few minutes.
是应急发电机吗
Emergency generator?
我们应该还能撑一两天
We should be okay for another day or two.
电能和老式的电池驱动装置
Electricity and old battery-driven equipment,
我们能用的就是这些
that's what we can use.
外面的情况怎么样
How are things out there?
不太好
Not good.
这里呢
And here?
我们的食物快吃完了
We're running out of food.
我们的药品也快不够了
We're running out of medicine.
迷雾覆盖了整片东部区域
The mist is in the entire east wing.
如果我想知道我的妻女在不在这里
If I wanted to make sure my wife and daughter aren't here,
我该去哪
where would I go?
我到家了 搬好了吗
I'm home! Already done?
我们已经搬进来了
We have moved in.
-太好了 -等等
- Yeah! - Wait!
大门前的第一吻
First kiss inside our front door.
过来 过来
Come on, come on, come on, come on.
这里是客厅 还没布置好
This is the living room. It's not done.
这里是你发挥魔力的地方
This is where you'll work your magic.
是的 因为我是女主人
Yes, because I am the woman.
没错 还有这里...
Exactly. And in here...
你觉得她会喜欢吗
Think she'll like it?
你什么时候做的这些
When did you do this?
昨天 我谎称我去找迈克
Yesterday. I said I was going to Mike's.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不只是因为这些
Not just for this.
我愿为你做任何事
I'd do anything for you.
这很奇怪
It's strange.
我从未像现在这样幸福
I've never been happier.
但我也从未如此...
But I've also never been...
不像我自己
less myself.
这是最奇怪的感觉
It's the weirdest feeling.
我们应该在她回家前拆完包
We should unpack before she gets home.
-抱歉 兄弟 -谢谢
- Sorry, man. - Thanks.
不好意思 打扰一下
Excuse me. Sorry.
你有见过这两个人中的谁吗
Have you seen either of these two people?
不 我没有
No, I haven't.
谢谢
Thanks.
我在找我的妻子和女儿
I'm looking for my wife and daughter.
你有没有见过她们
Have you--Have you seen them?
没有 抱歉
No. I'm sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
看来有些事从未改变
Guess some things never change.
你哭着来到这世上 之后也哭个不停
You came into this world crying, and you never stopped.
迈克
Mike?
发生了什么
What happened?
天啊 迈克
Oh, Jesus, Mike.
迷雾来时我在外面...
I was outside when the mist came...
在修补主街上又一个该死的洞
fixing another goddamn hole in Main Street.
有三个孩子走向我
These three kids came towards me,
看着就是普通正常的青少年
just normal-looking teenagers,
但他们一点也不正常
but there was nothing normal about them.
他们狠狠地揍我
They beat the -- out of me,
我跑到了这里
and I ran here.
其中一个趁我爬进来前跳到了我身上
One of 'em jumped me, and pushed this goddamn thing
把这根该死的东西插♥进♥了我的肚子
into my stomach right before I crawled in.
接下来的事会听上去很疯狂
This is gonna sound insane.
不 相信我 不会的
No, trust me. It won't.
他们认识我
They knew me.
他们说这都是为了瑞基·古斯塔沃
They said it was for Ricky Gustavo.
-记得读书时我常揍的那孩子吗 -记得
- Remember that kid I used to beat up in school? - Yeah.
他们说着一些他们不可能知道的事情
They talked about stuff they couldn't have known.
无论外面的东西是什么...
Whatever's out there...
它都会扰乱你的心智
it messes with your head.
我甚至不知道什么是真实的
I don't even know what's real anymore.
我是真的
I'm real.
证明一下
Prove it.
你认为我是个自负的混♥蛋♥
You think I'm a pretentious asshole,
而我认为你用好斗心来掩饰你缺乏安全感
and I think you hide your insecurities with aggression.
好吧 是你
Okay, it's you, all right.
到底发生了什么
What the hell is going on?
我们快死了 就是这样
We're dying. That's what's going on.
至少我快死了 这点毫无疑问
Or at least I'm dying, anyway, that's for sure.
你不会死的
You're not dying.
药品短缺
Meds are wearing off.
剧集 | 迷雾(2017) | 导航列表