剧集 | 迷雾(2017) | 导航列表
我知道
I know.
你来找疯婆子聊天
You came to talk with the crazy lady.
这个嘛
Well...
我的生活目前缺少点疯狂 所以...
I don't have enough crazy in my life right now, so...
怎么了
What's wrong?
我只是在想一切都因此改变了
I'm just thinking about how it's changed everything.
你不是说这一切很美吗
Well, I thought you said all this was beautiful.
是很美
Oh, it is.
火山喷发和海啸也很美
So is a volcanic eruption or a tsunami.
美丽的事物往往具有毁灭性
Few things are more beautiful than destruction,
但不代表我享受毁灭
but doesn't mean I enjoy it.
这场雾
So this mist,
你认为它会再次散去吗
you hope it'll disappear again?
当然会
Yes, of course.
雾会散的
And it will...
等它达到了目的就会散去
once it has what it came for.
你认为它的目的是什么
What do you think it came for?
我的一位旧识是位护林员
A forest ranger I knew years ago
他告诉我有头棕熊妈妈产下了三头幼熊
told me about a mother brown bear who gave birth to three cubs.
护林员们一直留守在附近看着它们
The rangers stayed nearby to keep an eye on them
确保那些幼熊不被其他掠食者捉走
and make sure the cubs were safe from other predators,
但他们震惊地看到
but they were shocked
熊妈妈杀掉了两头幼熊
when the mother killed the first two cubs.
他们介入并把最后一头雄性幼熊带走了
They intervened and took the last baby, a male.
它为什么杀幼熊
Why did it do that?
护理员们在照顾幼熊的过程中
Well, while they were caring for the cub,
发现它正饱受高烧和传染病的折磨
they discovered that it was suffering from fever and infection.
它自打生下来就患了病
It was sick when it was born.
他们认为熊妈妈杀死另两头幼熊
They thought the mother killed the others
是因为它们也患了病
because they were diseased, too.
它杀它们是为了阻止疾病传播
She killed them so they couldn't spread the sickness
保障其他生命存活下去
and life could continue on.
我们就是传染病 对吗
We're the infection, aren't we?
不全是
Not all of us.
人类也是自然的一部分
Humans are nature, too.
有些事情不对头
Something's wrong.
我保证一弄清楚就告诉你
I promise I'll tell you when I know.
谢谢你 疯婆子
Thanks, crazy lady.
只管用了一小会
It worked for a second.
什么
What?
分散我的注意力
The distraction.
我还是不喜欢那件夹克
I still hate that jacket.
或许我们也能分散大家的注意力
Maybe we can distract the others as well.
来 我有个主意
Come on. I have an idea.
我想先回货物装卸区去
I think I'm gonna head back to the loading dock,
显摆一下我的新衣服
show off my new clothes.
我一回去就把那件夹克扔掉
I'm gonna throw out that jacket when I get back.
不准扔
No, you're not.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
直接回去 知道吗
Straight back, okay?
贝利医生
Dr. Bailey.
别傻站着
Don't just stand there!
帮我把她弄下来
Help me with her!
这是怎么回事
What's going on?
我刚发现她被绑在这
I just found her like this.
我得给她注射镇静剂
I'm gonna need to sedate her.
没事的 格温 没事的
It's all right, Gwen. It's all right.
这些都是什么
What the hell is all this?
你毫不知情
You have no idea.
不 不
No! No!
不要
No!
发电机故障
Generator's running dry.
别担心
Don't worry.
凯文就回来了
Kevin's coming back.
他去了一个多小时
He's been gone over an hour.
我肯定他没事
I'm sure he's fine.
人们在不断失踪
People are disappearing.
施莱弗护士说在过去几天里
Nurse Shriver said three people have disappeared
有三个人失踪了
in the past couple days.
如果他没回来 我该怎么办
What do I do if he doesn't come back?
好吧
All right.
我们去找他
Let's go find him.
很抱歉...
I'm sorry...
但已经过了好几天 死了好多人
but it's been days now. So many people have died,
并且还会死更多人
and so many more will,
除非有人找到阻止它的方法
unless someone can find a way to stop it.
我在努力 但要找到解决办法我必须...
I'm trying, but I can't find a solution without...
进行试验
experiments.
我不是疯子
I'm not a psycho.
我真的不是
I'm really not.
你看到的那女人本来就快死了
The woman you found, she was already dying.
其他人也一样
So were the other people.
我本来什么都不会对你做 要不是你...
And I never would've done anything to you if you hadn't--
我们必须立即采取行动
We have to act now.
无论外面是什么...
Whatever it is out there...
它都在改变它的行为
it's changing its behavior.
它变得越来越聪明
It's getting smarter.
神父
Father.
这样下去只会更糟
It's only getting worse.
你应该去外面想办法拯救他们
You should be out there trying to save them.
我是该那样
I should.
我只是不知道怎么做
I just don't know how.
或许我们能叫她别再说了
Maybe we can ask her to just stop talking.
我觉得那不会有帮助
I don't think that would help.
你很有说服力 神父
You can be very persuasive, Father.
教堂曾经就说服别人
The church has persuaded people in the past.
那都是一些很可怕的往事
Those were horrible things to do.
我知道 但如果那样做是有目的性...
I know, but if they had a purpose...
能帮助拯救他人的灵魂...
if they helped save other people's souls...
你自己说的
You said it yourself.
审判之日到来了
The day of judgment is here.
娜塔莉的灵魂迷失了 但我们能拯救其他人
Nathalie's soul may be lost, but we can save the others.
你可以的
You can!
我不能做你让我做的那些事
I cannot do what you ask of me.
我可以
I can.
上帝会原谅我的
The Lord will forgive me.
他会明白我是好意
He will see that I mean well.
不用给我你的准许
Don't give me your permission.
这样更好
It's better that way.
好吧
Okay.
骑行者的世界
喂 有人吗
Hello? Hello!
有人在外面吗
Is anyone out there?!
快来人帮帮我
Somebody help me!
救命 救命
Help! Help!
发生了什么事
What's going on?
我也要问你这句话
I could ask you the same thing.
所有事对你来说都无足轻重 对吧
Everything has to be a pissing contest with you, doesn't it?
人们一直叫你贱♥人♥
People call you bitch long enough,
突然有一天 你就决定活得像个贱♥人♥
one day, you decide to act accordingly.
我们为什么会变成现在这样 伊芙
How did we get here, Eve?
缅因州州警卫队
通告
所有公民
为了安全请进入室内躲避
待在原处保持冷静
营救马上到来
这是什么
What is this?
这是希望
It's hope.
通告
需要帮忙吗
Need some help?
救命
Help! Please!
艾丽克丝
Alex!
剧集 | 迷雾(2017) | 导航列表