剧集 | 迷雾(2017) | 导航列表
只有清白的才能活下来
where the proof of innocence is survival.
那要怎样来考验呢
What kind of test would that be?
我们走进迷雾里面 你和我
We walk into the mist, you and I.
我相信上帝会免我一死
I believe God will spare me,
就如你相信大自然会免你一死一样
as I am sure you believe Nature will spare you.
不管谁死了 我们会给这儿的人一个答案
Whoever dies, we will provide an answer for the people here.
他们就会知道该跟随谁了
They will know who to follow.
我愿意冒生命危险去给他们一个答案
I'm willing to risk my life to give them that answer.
你愿意吗
Are you?
你看见阿德里安了吗
Have you seen Adrian?
没有 怎么了
No. Why?
只是 只是他不在他房♥间里
Well, it's just, um-- it's just he wasn't in his room.
他可能在卫生间
He's probably in the bathroom.
别...别浪费时间去找他了
Yeah, d-don't--don't waste your time looking for him.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
他...他不是个好人
He--he's not a good person.
我...我分得清好人坏人
Yeah, I--I see people.
就像我看那个女孩的妈妈 兰伯特太太
Just like I saw the--the girl's mom, uh, Mrs. Lambert,
我知道她...她是好人
and--and I knew she was-- she was good,
但是我...我看他
and I--I--I saw him,
我就知道他是邪恶的
and--and I-- and I knew that he is evil.
走
Come on.
阿德里安
Adrian?
阿德里安
Adrian!
-阿德里安 -阿德里安
- Adrian. - Adrian!
-阿德里安 -阿德里安
- Adrian! - Adrian!
我早就告诉医生
See-- see, I--I told the doctor
他们让我吃药的时候我就分不清好人坏人了
I--I can't see people when he gives me the medicine.
你知道的 他已经死了 而且很清楚
You know, he--he--he's dead now, and it is so clear.
他们都是邪恶的人
They all had evil in them.
阿德里安在哪
Where is Adrian?
我还没处理完他
Yeah, I'm-- I'm not done with him yet.
开门
Hey! Come on!
快开门
Come on!
开门啊
Come on!
让我们进去
Let us in.
让我们进去
Let us in.
我做不到 求求你 放我出去
I can't do it. Please. Please let me out.
拜托
Please.
求你了
Please.
拜托 我改变主意了
Please. I changed my mind.
求你放了我
Please let me go.
拜托了 求求你 放了我
Please. Please, please, let me go.
是你叫我不要放了你的
You told me not to.
求你了 求你了 我改变主意了
Please. Please. Well, I change my mind.
求求你 放我走吧
Please. Please, let me go.
乔纳 拜托
Jonah, please.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你♥他♥妈♥快放我出去 求你了
Get me the fuck out of here! Please!
其实我知道更多关于你的事
I--I know more about you, you know.
布莱恩全告诉我了
Bryan told me everything.
我知道你从哪来
I know where you're from.
我知道你父母在哪
I--I know where your parents are.
乔纳
Jonah?
乔纳 乔纳
Jonah! Jonah!
你在说谎
You're lying.
不 我没有 我没有
No, I'm--I'm not. I'm not.
我发誓我没说谎
I--I swear I'm not.
真的
I'm not.
如果你知道什么 告诉我
If you know something, tell me.
你放开我 我就告诉你
When you release me, I'll tell you.
你什么都不知道
You don't know anything.
我知道 真的
I do. I do.
求你了 不
Please, no!
乔纳
Jonah.
乔纳
Jonah!
乔纳
Jonah.
乔纳
Jonah!
我想起一些事了
I remember something.
雪莉 拜托
Shelley, please.
你该听听这个
You should hear this.
你不了解她们
You don't know them.
你没跟她们待在一起 艾丽克丝骗了我们
You didn't stay with them. Alex lied to us.
伊芙可能也在说谎
Eve could be lying as well.
那不代表她们在囤积食物
That doesn't mean they've been hoarding.
她们有足够的时间搜集食物
They've had plenty of time to gather food.
说不定在我们开始前
For all we know, they could have raided the stores
-她们就搜刮过商店了 -你无从得知
- before we started looking. - You don't know that.
我知道的是她来要过桌游
I know that she came and asked for board games,
如果她最想要那个
and if that's her major concern,
说明她不担心没食物
then it's because she isn't worried about food.
如果她们有更多食物 应该和我们分享
If they have more food, they should share it with us.
-我可以问问... -你觉得那些贱♥人♥
- I can ask if-- - You think those bitches
会直接分享给你吗
are just gonna share it with you?
虽然你可能不喜欢她们 但也没理由...
You may not like them, but there's no reason--
你没听见我所听到的
You didn't hear what I heard.
她们是骗子 两个都是
They're liars, both of them.
我对你的遭遇深感遗憾
I'm sorry about what happened to you,
但如果你控制不了自己 就闭嘴吧
but if you can't behave, then just shut your mouth.
就这么简单
It's very simple.
你没必要闹这么僵的
You didn't have to do that.
离骚乱发生还剩九顿饭
Nine meals from anarchy.
什么
What?
有个理论是说
There's this theory
我们在骚乱发生前撑不过九顿饭
that we're always just nine meals from anarchy.
没有食物和水 吃不上九顿饭之后
Take away food, take away water, nine missing meals later,
人们就要开始干坏事了
that's when people start doing bad things.
你不是孤身一人 知道吗
You're not alone, okay?
娜塔莉 我不能让你这样做
Nathalie, I can't let you do this.
你别无选择
You don't have a choice.
罗曼诺夫神父和我一同做的决定
Father Romanov and I decided together.
如果你俩都错了怎么办
What if you're both wrong?
-要是... -如果托马斯所言属实
- What if it's... - If Thomas is right,
那我们会死在外面
then we'll die out there.
但如果我们中有一人是对的 有人幸存
But if one of us is right, if one of us survives,
那么你们就会知道追随谁的脚步
then you will know who to follow.
那么那个人就可以给你们救赎
Then that person can save you.
我想独处一会做个祷告
I would like a few moments alone so I can pray.
然后我们就开始
Then we should begin.
我相信你
I believe in you.
以圣父 圣子
In the name of the Father, of the son,
和圣灵的名义 阿门
and of the Holy Spirit, amen.
我在最需要您的时刻向您祈祷 与我同在
Be with me now, in this hour of need, I pray to you.
以圣父 圣子
In the name of the Father, of the son,
和圣灵的名义 阿门
and of the Holy Spirit, amen.
拉文太太
Mrs. Raven?
拉文太太 准备好了吗
Mrs. Raven, are you ready?
也许主让她改变了心意
Maybe the Lord has changed her mind.
以上帝神圣之力
By the divine power of God,
将游荡在世间企图妄为的
cast into hell Satan and all the evil spirits...
撒旦和所有邪灵
who roam throughout the world
重新打入地狱
seeking the ruin of...
快让我们进去 让我们进去
You gotta let us in. Let us in!
精神病区没有比保护昂贵药物
Yeah, there--there's no stronger door in the psych ward
所用的门更结实的了
than the one that guards their precious medicine.
快开门
Come on!
你叫什么名字
Hey, what's your name?
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
告诉我你的名字
Just tell me your name.
纳什
Nash.
剧集 | 迷雾(2017) | 导航列表