剧集 | 迷雾(2017) | 导航列表
求你了 杀死这只蜘蛛
Please. Kill the spider.
-拯救你自己 -我不会杀了它
- Save yourself. - I will not kill her.
拉文太太 我没有惩罚你
Mrs. Raven, I'm not punishing you.
我是想帮你
I am trying to help you.
请你杀死这只蜘蛛
Now, please kill the spider.
绝对不行
Absolutely not!
不 不
No! No!
求你了
Please!
不 不
No! No!
杰伊 拜托 你也受到了指控
Jay, come on. You were accused, too.
他们没把你扔出去 我只是犯了个错
They didn't throw you out. I made a mistake.
每个人都会犯错 这样不对 拜托
Everyone makes mistakes. This isn't right! Please!
这就是我们投票的目的
This is what we voted for.
我们在这里要安全
We have to be safe in here.
放开我 别碰我
Get your hands off me! Let me go!
操你们
Fuck you!
所有人
Fuck all of you!
我知道我今天的行为
I know that my actions today
非常冷酷 铁石心肠
appeared cold and callous,
我希望你们明白他们是异端
but I beg of you to understand that they are the opposite,
这是慈善之举
that they are an act of charity,
帮助失落的灵魂回归天堂
of helping a lost soul find her way to Heaven.
你问我我认为发生了什么
You asked me what I thought was happening.
我不会再问了
I'm not asking anymore.
我想回答
I would like to answer.
我们没有兴趣
We're not interested.
没人有兴趣
No one is interested!
我有
I am.
我有
I am.
没事的
That's okay.
我撒谎了
I lied.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我没有反抗
I didn't fight.
我什么都没做
I didn't do anything.
我就在等它杀了我
I just waited for it to kill me.
它来了 看了看我 就走了
It came, it looked at me, and it left.
它为什么不杀我
Why did't it want me?
雪莉 我很抱歉
Shelly, I'm so sorry.
我不想再和那些人一起了
I don't want to be with those people anymore.
你可以留在这里
You can stay here.
凯尔 给雪莉拿一条毯子
Kyle, will you get a blanket for Shelly?
来 我的给你
Here. You can have mine.
谢谢
Thanks.
你说的没错
You were right.
艾丽克丝是个骗子
Alex is a liar.
我们该走了
We need to go.
我要去找我儿子
I need to look for my son.
跟我们一起走
Come with us.
你该上车了
You should get in the car now.
克雷
Clay.
他在外面
He's out there.
我知道
I know it.
好
Okay.
剧集 | 迷雾(2017) | 导航列表