剧集 | 迷雾(2017) | 导航列表
迷 雾
第一季 第八集
《迷雾》前情回顾
Previously on "The Mist"
他要违反食品分配 直接吃他想吃的
He tried to skip the rations and just eat whatever he wanted.
我们只剩下两天的食物储备
We've got two days worth of rations left.
没有食物和水
Take away food, take away water...
人们就要开始干坏事了
that's when people start doing bad things.
对这个团体造成危害的人都应该被扔出去
Anyone who endangers the group is thrown out!
操你们 所有人
all of you!
我也想成为你信任的人
I want to be someone you can believe in.
我要进行快速戒毒
I'm gonna do rapid detox.
我需要你们的帮助
I need your help.
你知道什么是神断法吗
Do you know what a trial by ordeal is?
我们走进迷雾里面
We walk into the mist.
不管谁死了 我们会给这儿的人一个答案
Whoever dies, we will provide an answer for the people here.
他们就会知道该跟随谁了
They will know who to follow.
救命
Help!
妈 不
Mom, no!
我告诉过你离她远点
I told you to stay away from her!
妈 别这样 他救了我
Mom, stop! He saved me.
有性♥交♥的迹象 但没有强行性♥交♥的迹象
There are signs of intercourse, but no violence.
在她的血液中有三♥唑♥仑♥
There are also traces of triazolam in her blood.
我想找到那个强♥奸♥了我女儿的人
I want to find the boy who raped my daughter.
我想让他痛苦
I want him to suffer,
然后我想让他知道
and then I want him to learn
没有救赎
that there will be no salvation.
死神在此
我们迷路了
We're lost.
我们没有迷路
We're not lost.
我们现在在月桂市
We're on Laurel.
我家就在这
This is my neighborhood.
停车
Stop the car.
停车
Stop the car!
干吗
What?
我家就在这条街上
This is my street.
我要过去
I need to go.
我要去看看他们的情况 抱歉
I need to check on them. I'm sorry.
阿德里安
Adrian...
我必须要和他们告别
I have to say goodbye.
我们快没油了
We're almost out of gas.
-你父母有车吗 -有的
- Your parents have a car? - Yeah.
汽油的问题交给我吧
I'll figure out the gas problem.
只要一会就好
It'll only be a second.
我跟你一起去
I'll go with you.
我可以的
I'm fine.
没事的
It's okay.
我帮你去找汽油
I'll help you with the gas.
好吧 那我就在车里等你们
Okay. I'll stay here with the car.
娜塔莉 告诉我们现在怎么样了
Nathalie, tell us what's going on.
奇迹什么时候才会出现
When does the miracle happen?
黑泉就是奇迹
The Black Spring is the miracle.
放屁
This is bullshit!
1860年黑泉出现的时候
When it happened back in 1860,
是因为有一位少女遭到了虐待
it was because a young woman was abused,
现在它又卷土重来了
and now it has happened again.
大自然带走了米哈伊尔 因为他做了坏事
Nature took Mikhail, because he had done awful things,
需要坐牢的坏事
things he went to prison for.
大自然带走了林克 是因为他对我的所作所为
Nature took Link because of what he did to me.
大自然带走了罗曼诺夫 因为是他指使的林克
Nature took Romanov, because he ordered Link.
每一次 她都放过了我
Every time, She spared me.
在你们再次质疑我之前 好好想想吧
Now think about that before you question me again.
我想念它
I miss it.
你还要再出去吗
Are you going out there again?
快了
Soon...
只要我知道它想让我做什么
when I know what it wants me to do.
你不应该碰我
You probably shouldn't touch me.
你妈会开枪把我的手打下来的
Your mom will shoot off my hand.
即使我的手被烧伤了 但我还是挺喜欢它们的
And even if it's burned, I kind of like it.
西边那群人有消息了吗
Any news on the western front?
全是关于
A ton of arguing
应该如何进行分配的争吵
about how they were going to split rations.
基本上就只有格斯和计算器的声音
It's basically Gus and a calculator.
他开始说起清道夫组织 远征队
He's starting to talk about scavenger parties, expeditions.
他在找志愿者
He's asking for volunteers.
我觉得他做不到
I imagine he wasn't successful.
事情会很糟糕的
It's going to be bad.
已经很糟糕了
It already is bad.
情况只会比现在更糟
It's going to be a lot worse.
我能做什么
What can I do?
你可以帮我找个房♥间
You can find me a room,
不带窗户的房♥间
one with no windows.
我能坐下吗
Can I sit?
当然 请坐 请坐
Of course. Please, please.
我们在这里结的婚
We were married here,
莉莎和我
Liza and I.
罗曼诺夫神父主持的婚礼吗
Romanov married you?
是的
He did.
也是他埋葬的她
He buried her, too.
他埋葬她时 跟我说
When he did, he told me
上帝倾听那些向他倾诉的人
God listens to those who call to Him with favor.
这是教会的说辞
It was church talk for,
"没有做足够的祷告是你自己的过错"
"It's your fault for not praying hard enough."
我很高兴他没能和你一起回来
I'm glad he didn't come back with you.
你独自一人走进那道门
You walked through that door alone,
我感到
and I felt...
轻松多了
lighter.
对你来说那一定很艰难
It must have been very hard for you.
什么
What?
一个人抚养孩子
Raising a baby alone.
我母亲不在
My mother was not--
她不在我身边
She wasn't around...
所以我知道被父亲一个人抚养长大是什么感觉
so I know how it is to be raised by a dad who...
这是我最不想让杰伊得到的
It's the last thing that I wanted for Jay.
但他只能得到这个
But that's what he got.
我不知道我在干什么
I had no idea what I was doing.
我不知道怎么去
I don't know how to,
讨论事情
talk about things
或是教导某人怎么
or teach someone how to be,
你懂的
you know...
做人
a person.
我搞砸了
And I messed up...
我养了个男孩...
and I raised a boy who,
怎么
What?
我觉得是他做的
I think he did it.
我猜 第一天晚上我的一部分已经感觉到了
I guess that, uh, part of me knew that first night,
但当我到迷雾里去找你的时候
but when I went out there for you in the mist,
我全身上下都能感觉到
I could feel it in every part of me.
我认为他强♥奸♥了那个女孩
I think that he raped that girl.
过来
Come.
你好啊 爸
Hi, Dad.
你想要的话 炉子上有点吃的
There's some food on the stove if you want.
妈妈在哪儿
Where's Mom?
在客厅里
In the living room.
迷雾来的第三天
On the third day after the mist came,
她无法入睡
she couldn't sleep.
她太害怕了
She was so afraid.
我醒过来 发现她站在门廊上
I woke up, and she was standing on the stoop.
它们已经缠上她了
They already got her.
谁
Who?
鸟 一大群鸟
Birds, huge flocks of them.
当听到她尖叫的时候 我刚拿起枪
Got the gun when I heard her scream,
但已经太晚了
剧集 | 迷雾(2017) | 导航列表