剧集 | 迷雾(2017) | 导航列表
迷 雾
第一季 第十集
《迷雾》前情提要
Previously on "The Mist"...
-没人会爱你 -艾丽克丝爱我
- No one could love you. - Alex loves me.
直到她找到能上她的人
Until she finds someone that could fuck her!
我上了
I did.
你干了什么 你干了什么
What did you do? What did you do?
杰伊要把她从我身边抢走
Jay was gonna take her away from me.
大家都知道
Everyone knows.
-知道什么 -知道你是个婊♥子♥
- Knows what? - That you were a slut.
-谁是她父亲 -你不是不想知道吗
- Who's the father? - I thought it didn't matter.
我们不能告诉她不是我
We can't tell her it's not me.
她很崇拜你 这回让她心碎的
She adores you. It would break her heart.
那天晚上我没碰她
I didn't touch her that night.
你就像你父亲一样
Just like your father.
把自己的错误都怪罪在别人身上
Always blaming others for your own failures.
他也觉得我强♥奸♥了她
He thinks I raped her, too.
如果这一切都结束了 你会跟我一起走吗
If this thing stops, will you go with me?
我会跟你走的
I'll go with you.
你知道 自从这一切发生之后
Do you know how long we've been looking for you?
你认识我
You know me?
长官 看到你安全 我很高兴
I'm just happy you're safe, sir.
-我和凯文一起 -他在哪儿
- I was with Kevin. - Where is he?
他死了
He's dead.
我们本来有足够多的食物
You've been ready to send people out for food
但你还准备派人出去找
when we have plenty.
你觉得他们发现你自己藏了食物
What do you think they're gonna say
他们会怎么说
when they know you have your own supply?
-雪莉死了 -怎么回事
- Shelley's dead. - What happened?
-是艾丽克丝干的 -他们会来抓她的
- It was Alex. - They're gonna come after her.
把他们关起来
Lock them up.
艾丽克丝
Alex.
是你干的吗
Did you do this?
我不能让他接近你
I had to keep him away from you.
你骗了我
You lied to me.
你疯了
You've lost your mind.
-他是个神经病 -艾丽克丝
- He's a psycho. - Alex.
离我远点
Leave me alone!
我必须要保护你
I have to protect you.
比以往更要保护你
Now more than ever.
出什么事了
What happened?
我爸死了
My dad's dead.
别难过
It's okay.
-不 -阿德里安 不
- No! - Adrian, no!
他救了我的命
He saved my life.
-他强♥奸♥了你 -他没有 我相信他
- He raped you. - He didn't. I believe him.
他有
He did.
我有证据
I have proof.
什么证据
What proof?
我们当时在医院里
We were at the hospital,
我和你♥爸♥
your dad and me.
我们问过医生
We talked to the doctor.
在迷雾降临之前
They got the results for the DNA test
他们就拿到了DNA测试结果
before the mist even came.
是他干的
It was him!
什么
What?
你找到他了吗
Did you find him?
没
No.
你看到其他人了吗
Did you see the other people?
我们去找他们吧
Let's go to them.
我认为他们不会明白的
I don't think they'll understand.
他们没看到我们所看到的
They haven't seen what we've seen.
那他们会看到其他东西
Then they will have seen something else.
他们没看到你在迷雾中活下来了
They haven't seen you survive the mist.
你为你将要做的事感到羞愧
You're ashamed of what you're going to do.
你该骄傲才对
You should be proud.
他们不了解杰伊
They don't know Jay,
不像我这么了解他
not like I do.
在这等着
Wait here.
我去找他
I'll find him.
就这些了
This is it.
这是最后的食物了
This is the last of the rations.
-小声点 -为什么
- Keep your voice down. - Why?
你认为大家不会发现吗
You don't think they'll find out?
吃完这些我们都要挨饿
After this, starvation.
除非我们派人出去寻找食物
Or we start sending people out on food runs.
警长
Chief?
海泽尔警长
Chief Heisel?
-你是怎么到这来的 -援救要来了吗
- How did you get here? - Is help coming?
都结束了吗 我们安全了吗
Is it over? Are we safe?
是不是
Are we?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我一个人来的
It's just me.
我还指望我儿子会在这
I was hoping my son would be here.
或许我们该去我办公室谈
Maybe we go to my office.
我们过得很艰难
It's been hard.
这段日子我们过得很不容易
Things haven't exactly been good here.
这段日子谁过得都不容易
Things haven't been good anywhere.
你是了解我的
You know me.
你知道我做的一切努力都是为了大家好
You know I only try to do what's best for everybody.
我只想...
I just want...
我只想让大家和平共处
I just want people to get along.
这你是知道的 对吧
You know that, right?
他在哪
Where is he?
伊芙·科普兰把他关在了储藏室里
Eve Copeland locked him up in a storage room.
后来我们把伊芙·科普兰
Then we locked Eve Copeland
和她女儿也一起关进去了
and her daughter up with him.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
我说过了 我们过得很艰难
As I said, it's been hard.
科普兰家那个小姑娘杀死了一个女人
The Copeland girl killed a woman.
人们想要正义 我只想帮助他们
People want justice. I just want to help them.
正义
Justice?
不 只是...
No, it... just...
我们只是想让科普兰一家
We just want to ask the Copelands
另找个地方安身 直到这一切过去
to find another place to be until this all blows over.
现在由你说了算 是吗
You taking the law into your own hands, huh?
这是间私有商场
This is a private mall.
把顾客赶出去也并不犯法
It's not illegal to throw people out.
你身上也沾了点红
You've got something there.
等着一切都过去
When this whole thing is over,
我们肯定都做了些难以启齿的事
we'll all have done things we won't be proud of.
但眼下 我们得先熬到那时再说
But for now, we just gotta get to the when.
把我儿子给我
Give me my son
我就不会干预你如何管理你的商场
and I won't interfere with how you run your mall.
我不知道我们他妈的在等什么
I don't know what the fuck we're waiting for.
谁能告诉我 我们他妈的在等什么
Can someone tell me what the fuck we're waiting for?
凯文
Kevin!
凯文 我以为你已经...
Kevin, I thought you were...
到底怎么回事
What the hell?
阿德里安说你头部中弹了
Adrian said you got shot in the head.
他在哪
Where is he?
他 他去找你家人了
He's, uh, he's looking for your family.
-该死的 -等一下
- Shit. - Wait, wait, wait.
这是怎么回事 到底发生了什么事
What's going on? What the fuck happened?
阿德里安强♥奸♥了我女儿
Adrian raped my daughter.
什么
What?
被我发现后
When I figured it out,
他把我打晕了 丢在了那
he knocked me out and left me there.
我一直到处找她们
I've been looking everywhere.
楼下喷泉那有一群人
There's a big group down by the fountain,
但没有伊芙和艾丽克丝
but no Eve and Alex.
剧集 | 迷雾(2017) | 导航列表