剧集 | 迷雾(2017) | 导航列表
You're wrong.
有人等着我
Someone's waiting.
住手
Stop it!
已经一分半了
A minute and a half already.
起作用了
It's working.
起作用了
It's working.
什么
What?
谁
Who?
什么
What?
什么
What?
两分钟了
Two minutes.
两...
Two--Aah!
去救凯文
Get Kevin!
快
Hurry up!
凯文
Kevin!
救命
Help!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
救命
Help!
-帮我 -扶他起来
- Help me. - Get him up.
快
Come on.
快
Quick.
妈 妈 不
Mom! Mom, no!
我告诉过你离她远点
I told you to stay away from her!
妈 别这样 他救了我
Mom, stop! He saved me.
救了你 从哪救了你 你怎么了
Saved you? From what? What happened to you?
我在回来的路上在一家体育用品商店停下
I stopped in a sporting goods store on the way back.
有人把我锁进了休息室
Someone locked me in the break room
放了火
and started a fire.
是你干的
You did this.
看看他
Look--Look at him.
你想让我相信这一切吗
You want me to believe this?
我才不管你相信什么
I don't care what you believe.
只是别再为我没做过的破事而骂我了
Just quit blaming me for shit I didn't do.
他需要我们的帮助
He needs our help.
格斯可以帮他
Gus can help him.
他害怕格斯
He's scared of Gus!
他们把维克扔到了迷雾里
They sent Vic out in the mist.
我不在乎
I don't give a shit.
问题是 伊芙
Here's the thing, Eve.
我有点厌烦你试着决定
Kind of fed up with you trying to decide
我能做什么 不能做什么
what I can and cannot do.
我只是不信
And I just don't believe
你会开枪打我碰她的部位
you're gonna shoot me over where I crash.
如果我看到你碰她
If I see you touching her...
无论你是用哪个部位碰她的
I will put a bullet
我都会向那个部位送上一颗子弹
in whatever body part you touch her with.
明白了吗
Understood?
明白了
Yeah.
娜塔莉
Nathalie!
怎么了
What happened?
那个男孩 林克 他袭击了我
The boy, Link, he attacked me.
什么 过来 过来
What? Here. Here. Here.
坐下
Sit down.
他把我拖到塔楼 他打了我
He dragged me to the tower, and he hit me.
他说他会不停打我
He said he would hurt me again and again
直到我遵从上帝的意愿
until I gave in to God's will.
娜塔莉 林克在哪里
Nathalie, where is Link?
没事的
All right, it's okay.
你不用告诉我 但是...
You don't have to tell me, but...
迷雾来了
The mist came.
救了我一命
It saved me.
把我从他手里救了出来
It saved me from him.
他为什么要攻击你
Why did he attack you?
我不知道
I don't know.
你知道为什么吗 格雷戈里
Do you know why, Gregory?
快点
Hurry up!
-门锁着吗 -进来
- Is the door locked? - Come in.
快给他打开
Open it up for him.
那是什么
What-- What is that?
突然在外面出现的
They just started coming down outside.
缅因州州警卫队
通告
所有公民
为了安全请进入室内躲避
待在原处保持冷静
营救马上到来
是州警卫队
It's the State Guard.
他们要来了
They're coming!
太好了
It's so wonderful.
你觉得他们多久才会来
How long do you think it'll take?
可能就是今天
It could be today.
来吧
Come in.
他来这里干什么
What's he doing here?
待会和你说
I'll tell you later.
帮我看着他
Just help me keep an eye on him.
好
Yeah.
看到这个了吗
See this?
看这个
Look at this.
我们得离开这个地方
We have to get out of this place.
你去哪儿了
Where the hell have you been?
我想给我们找点汽油
I, uh, tried to find gas for us.
找汽油非得把钥匙偷走吗
Did you have to steal the keys for that?
到底发生了什么
What the hell happened here?
你们得告诉我发生了什么
You gonna tell me what happened?
我们得先离开这里
We just need to get out.
-车在外面吗 -嗯 在...
- Is the car outside? - Yeah, it's--
-灯呢 灯呢 -别惊慌
- The lights, the lights? - Don't panic!
快点 快点 那边
Let's go. Let's go. That way.
-发电机没电了 -走 要我帮忙扶你吗
- The generator's out! - Go. You need help?
我没事
I'm good.
车在哪里
Where's the car?
不不不 我们赶不到的
No, no, no. We won't make it.
我们走 跟我来
Let's go. Follow me!
怎么回事
What's going on?
发电机没电了 电子门就打开了
The electric doors opened when the generator cut out.
那我们去哪里
Then where the hell are we going?
唯一一个门能关上的地方
The only place the doors will stay shut.
-哪里 -精神病区
- Where? - The psych ward.
我们走
Let's go.
快 开门
Come on. Hey, open up!
开门 快点
Open up! Come on!
我们怎么办
What are we gonna do?
-快点 -我们怎么办
- Come on! - What are we gonna do?
剧集 | 迷雾(2017) | 导航列表