剧集 | 迷雾(2017) | 导航列表
but I was too late.
天哪 都是我的错
God, I-it's all my fault.
我让他变成这样的
I made him what he is.
你是个好人
You're a good man.
不 我不是
No, I'm not.
我失去妻子的时候就已经失去他了
I lost him the minute I lost her.
人们是怎么面对失去的
How do people get through the loss?
你是怎么面对失去班尼迪克的
How are you getting over Benedict?
你知道飞机在空中留下的尾迹
Did you know that the trails that airplanes leave in the sky
含有医院具有生物危害的有毒废物吗
contain biohazardous toxic waste from hospitals?
世界上有这么多可怕的东西
So many horrible things in the world.
太可怕了
Just awful.
坏人 很坏的坏人
Bad people, bad, bad people
伤害着赋予我们生命的东西
hurting the very thing that gives us life.
现在大自然受够了
And now Mother Nature has had enough.
我不知道该做什么
I don't know what to do.
你知道的
Yes, you do.
你被社会蒙蔽了双眼
You're blinded by society,
但在内心深处 你知道的
but deep down, you know.
你知道的 这不是你的错
You know, and it's not your fault.
你只需要睁开你的双眼
You just need to open your eyes.
告诉我怎么睁开双眼
Tell me how to open them.
感知你的目的
Feel your purpose.
我不知道我的目的是什么
I don't know what my purpose is.
你知道的
Yes, you do.
告诉我我的目的是什么
Tell me what my purpose is.
你必须自己感知 相信你的直觉
You must feel it yourself. Trust your instincts.
我不认为我有直觉
I don't think that I have instincts.
它们比你想象得还要强烈
They're better than you think.
我不认为我有目的
I don't think that I have a purpose.
自然中所有东西都有目的 即便是暴♥力♥也有
Everything in nature has a purpose, even violence.
动物为了生存而杀戮
Animals kill to survive.
它们不会为了取乐而杀戮
They don't kill for pleasure.
只有人类会这么做
Only humans do that,
人类这么做时 侵犯了自然秩序
and when they do, they trespass against Nature's order.
这就是黑泉到来的原因
That is why the Black Spring is here.
它是来消灭侵犯者的
It is here to take the trespassers.
杰伊
Jay?
我的目的是恢复秩序
My purpose is to restore order.
一直都是
It always was.
你只是遵循了错误的法律
You were just following the wrong law.
这适合我吗
Does it suit me?
很漂亮
So beautiful.
过来
Come here.
莱拉
书立书店
我的天
Oh, my gosh.
可恶
Damn it.
我来追你了
I'm coming for you.
-你还好吗 -还好
- You okay? - Yeah.
幸好我选了大头盔
Good thing I went with the bigger helmet.
等着 我到你那边去
Wait. Let me get to you.
我没事
I'm good.
-真没事吗 -没事
- You're good? - Yeah.
-我没事 -那好
- Yeah, I'm good. - Okay.
你有没有想过过那种生活
Did you ever want to live like that?
哪种生活
Like what?
那种有庭院家具 没事烧烤
You know, garden furniture, barbecue,
圣诞节挂彩灯的生活
Christmas lights?
我不记得了 记得吗
I don't remember, remember?
记得 但你的直觉怎么说
Yeah, but what does your gut tell you?
听起来挺好的 你不觉得吗
Sounds kind of nice, don't you think?
不觉得
No.
布里奇维尔商场
我觉得钱柜餐厅更近
I think The Bank of Restaurants is closer.
那也有八百米
Still half a mile.
但已经停电了一周
But without power for the last week,
我认为那里能吃的食物应该不多了
I don't think there will really be enough good food
不值得冒险
to make it worth it,
或许平价超♥市♥才是我们该去的地方
so maybe Pricemart's gotta be our spot.
那很可能已经被洗劫过了
It could already be raided.
你知道她现在在做什么吗
Do you know what she's doing right now?
-谁 -你知道我说的是谁 艾丽克丝
- Who? - You know who, Alex.
她在做什么 雪莉
What is she doing, Shelley?
她在和她声称强♥奸♥了她的男孩亲热
She's making out with the boy she accused of raping her.
老天爷
Jesus!
那不关我们的事
It's really none of our business.
我告诉你 有什么事不对头
I'm telling you, something's wrong.
我不知道失去孩子是种什么感觉
Look, I don't know what it's like to lose a child,
但意外可能发生在任何人身上
but what happened could have happened to anyone.
你是说
Are you saying...
我是说你现在的举动很危险
I'm saying what you're doing is dangerous.
你必须停止
You need to stop.
至少听她把话说完
Let her talk, at least.
当时她和我女儿一起在书店里
She was in there with my daughter.
她就在那 却什么都没做
She was there, and she did nothing,
我看着她毫发无伤地从雾里走出来
and I watched her walk out of the mist without a scratch.
你不认为那很奇怪吗
You don't think that's weird?
我认为你这是疯话
I think it's crazy talk.
这位女士失去了她的女儿
Hey, the woman lost her daughter.
我不想让她加重群众的歇斯底里
I don't need her gaslighting people into hysteria.
又是悼丧的女人歇斯底里那一套
Oh, the grieving woman is hysterical?
你打算用这种说法搪塞人吗
That's how you're playing this?
她说得有道理
She has a point.
我只是想确保我的商场安全
I'm just trying to keep my mall safe.
这不是你的商场 先生
It's not your mall, mister.
你们去哪了
Where have you guys been?
滑旱冰而已
Uh, just skating.
你妈一直在找你
Your mom's been looking for you.
她不是一直都那样吗
Of course she has.
要知道 有个关心你的母亲
You know, it's not a bad thing
并不是什么坏事
to have a mom that gives a shit about you.
我们需要去储藏室取些水
We need some water from the storage locker.
在一层 员工走廊下面
Ground floor, under the service hallway?
你能帮忙去一趟吗
Do you think you can help with that?
当然
Yeah, of course.
太好了
Great.
开门
Open the door!
放我出去
Let me out!
你真的以为我会让你这样继续下去吗
You really think I'd let you keep doing this?
你以为我会让你再次伤害她吗
That I'd let you hurt her again?
开门
Open the door!
你不能这么做
You can't do this!
你等着瞧
Watch me.
伊芙
Eve?!
伊芙 伊芙
Eve! Eve!
放我出去
Let me out!
回来
Come back!
我打赌你哭都没哭
I bet you haven't even cried.
你根本想象不出你妈有多善良
Your mother had the biggest heart you could ever imagine.
我每天都哭
I've cried every day.
你根本就不会哭
You don't know how to do that.
我当然会
Of course I do.
你从没爱过我
You never loved me.
那倒是真的
That is true.
如果我知道什么是爱 那意味着
And if I can love, I guess that means
有问题的人是你 不是我
there's something wrong with you, not me.
一个父亲应该爱他的儿子
A dad is supposed to love his son!
男人本该爱♥女♥人♥
A man is supposed to love women.
我猜我们俩都糟糕透了
I guess we're both messed up.
至少我们不用互相说谎了
At least we don't have to lie to each other anymore.
该走了
The time has come to leave.
剧集 | 迷雾(2017) | 导航列表