剧集 | 迷雾(2017) | 导航列表
迷 雾
第一季 第七集
《迷雾》前情回顾
Previously on "The Mist"
我不能做你让我做的那些事
I cannot do what you ask of me.
我可以
I can.
你必须忏悔
You must repent.
不 不 求你了
No! No! Please! No.
让我帮你死
Let me help you die.
无论你是用哪个部位碰她的
I will put a bullet
我都会向那个部位送上一颗子弹
in whatever body part you touch her with.
-明白了吗 -明白了
- Understood? - Yeah.
怎么回事
What's going on?
但要找到解决办法我必须...
I can't find a solution without...
进行试验
experiments.
去救凯文
Get Kevin!
你看到了吗
You see that?
我们走
Let's go!
那我们去哪里
And where the hell are we going?
唯一一个门能关上的地方
The only place the doors will stay shut.
-哪里 -精神病区
- Where? - The psych ward.
-开门 -开门
- Open up! - Open the door!
迷雾
第一季 第七集
里面有人吗
Anybody in there?!
-开门啊 -开门 让我们进去
- Come on! - Hey, come on! Let us in!
-快点 -救命
- Hurry! - Help!
-你们是谁 -让我们进去 求求你
- Who is it? - Let us in, please.
我怎么知道你们是不是外面那些东西
How do I know that you're not part of that thing out there?
听着 我是安娜·兰伯特的女儿
Look, I-I'm Anna Lambert's daughter.
她曾经住在这里
She was here.
求你了 让我们进去吧
Please! Just let us in.
开门吧
Come on.
抱歉了
Yeah, I'm sorry about that.
再怎么小心都不为过的
You can't be too careful.
谢谢你
Thank you.
进来吧
Yeah, come on in.
扶他坐下
Sit him.
他怎么了
What's with him?
疯子医生给他下了药
Crazy doctor drugged him.
欢迎来到我的世界
Yeah, welcome to my world.
我们不能待在这 我们要赶快离开
We can't stay here. We gotta go.
不不 你们现在
No, no, you don't look like someone
不应该四处走动
who--who should be traveling right now.
他说得对 我们需要休息
He's right. We need rest.
好吧 这里也没剩下几个人了
Yeah, well, there's not a lot of people left around here.
走廊尽头还有房♥间
T-There's rooms down the hallway.
床也都有
Beds are already made.
你们自便吧
Help yourself.
关于你妈妈的事情
Hey, um, and I-I'm so sorry,
我很遗憾
about your mom.
她跟其他精神病人不一样
She wasn't like the rest of them.
她并没有什么问题
Nothing bad in her.
谢谢
Thanks.
等等
Wait.
我以为你想一个人待着
Thought you wanted to be alone.
这是什么意思
What do you mean?
你跑了
You took off.
如果你愿意的话 我可以解释的
Well, if you let me, I can-- I can explain.
别碰
No touching.
真遗憾 我真想打他一枪
That's a shame. I really wanted to shoot him.
省省你的子弹吧 如果杰伊是对的话
Save your bullets. If Jay's right,
如果他们外面真的乱套了
if they're really going crazy out there,
要把人们赶出商场 我们就需要剩下子弹
throwing people out of the mall, then we'll need the bullets.
如果他们没有
And if they're not,
他就比我们想象得还要变♥态♥
he's a bigger psychopath than we thought,
我们等着瞧吧
so I guess we'll have to find out.
它们能用吗
Do they work?
高级的用不了 但这几个装置简单的能用
The fancy ones didn't, but the simple battery ones do.
简单也是有好处的
Well, here's to simple things.
格斯
Gus?
格斯 你在里面吗
Gus, are you in there?
等一下
Hold on a sec.
进来
Come in.
楼下出了点状况
We have a bit of a situation downstairs.
放开我
Get the -- off me, man.
发生了什么
What the hell is going on?
他要违反食品分配 直接吃他想吃的
He tried to skip the rations and just eat whatever he wanted.
你疯了吗
You out of your mind?
我们只剩下两天的食物储备
We've got two days worth of rations left.
不是我 是凯尔
Wasn't me. It was Kyle.
我很饿
I'm starving, man.
我们都很饿
We all are.
我们只能吃饼干和茶
All we got is biscuits and tea left.
我又不是什么英国女王
I'm not the -- Queen of England.
你也看到传♥单♥了 军队要来了
And you saw the pamphlets. The military's coming.
但我们不知道是什么时候
But we don't know when,
我们也不知道他们在多大范围内发了传♥单♥
and we don't know how large an area they spread the fliers over.
你想干什么
What do you want?
只想看看我能不能借些你们的桌游
Just seeing if I could borrow some of your board games.
你不准来这里
You don't have any business here.
没错
Yeah.
好吧
Fine.
我喜欢这首歌♥
I love that song.
我也是
Me, too.
能让我安心
I find it comforting.
我父亲过去会打我母亲
My father would beat my mother.
我姐会带我和我弟去她房♥间
My sister would bring my brother and me into her room,
她会放这首歌♥ 调到最大声
and she'd play it, turn it up as loud as she could.
我讨厌这首歌♥
I hate that song.
我妻子喜欢
My wife loved it.
好了 都处理好了
Okay. All done for now.
谢谢你 医生
Thank you, Doctor.
你这里肯定经常发生这种事吧 神父
You must of get a lot of that here, huh, Father?
你说什么
Excuse me?
我说你这里肯定经常发生这种事
I said you must get a lot of that here,
男人打了女人
men beating women,
再赦免他们的罪孽
absolving them of their sins.
不幸的是 罪孽深扎于人类之中
Sins are unfortunately a part of being human.
看到一个男人打女人很可怕
It's horrible, watching a man beat a woman.
没有比这更糟的事
Nothing worse.
我当了十五年警♥察♥
I've been a cop for over 15 years.
而我只擅长一件事
It's about the only thing I'm good at,
发现人们有所隐瞒
like knowing when people are hiding things.
你没有吃你的食物
You haven't touched your food.
所以呢
So?
内疚会毁了好胃口
Guilt's a real appetite killer.
恐惧也会
So is fear.
还有件事比男人打女人还更糟糕
There is something worse than men beating women.
那就是一个男人太过懦弱
It's when a man is such a coward
他叫其他人替他动手
that he has someone else do it for him.
海泽尔警长 以你的经验来看
Chief Heisel, in your experience,
神父是那种常殴打老妇的人吗
do priests often beat older ladies?
不是
No...
但他们很擅长操纵祭坛侍童
but they know how to manipulate altar boys.
海泽尔先生
Mr. Heisel --
你有什么要忏悔的吗
Do you have something to confess?
不要
No!
住手 帮帮他
Stop it! Help him!
没人会帮你的
Nobody's gonna help you.
你的名字不是布莱恩·亨特
Look, your name isn't Bryan Hunt.
是乔纳·狄克逊
It's Jonah Dixon.
你在箭头基地附近
You beat up a solider
剧集 | 迷雾(2017) | 导航列表