剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
在我亲眼见到他们之前,别向扎西尔投降
This way.
这边来
You want the airbenders or not?
你们到底想不想救气宗们?
Drop your staff and surrender yourself.
放下手杖,束手就擒
Don't make me come get you.
别逼我亲自过去
Mako. What's going on?
信,那边什么情况
They're here. But so is the lavabender.
他们在这儿,但熔土师也在
Tell ghazan to let the airbenders go.
让雅山放了御气师们!
Not until you turn yourself over.
你先束手就擒
This isn't a negotiation.
没有商量的余地
Wipe them out.
干掉他们
No! Wait!
不,等等
I'm coming.
我过来
Stand down.
住手待命
And don't bother trying to metalbend out of these.
别想用御金术逃脱
They're platinum.
手铐是用铂做的
We have her.
神通到手了
It's okay, Tenzin.
没事了,丹增
We're about to get you out of here.
我们这就带你出去
Korra, it was a trick!
科拉,中计了
They're not here! Don't turn yourself over!
他们不在这里,别向他投降!
We had a deal!
我们明明说好了的!
Chief, get Korra out of there now!
警长! 救科拉! 快!
Go! Go!
上!上!
Get the Avatar on the airship.
把神通装上飞艇
I'll deal with them.
我来对付他们
Nowhere to go, Zaheer!
你已无路可逃了,扎西尔!
Where are the airbenders?
气宗们在哪?
I don't know.
不知道
Zaheer moved them out of the temple.
扎西尔把他们转移到了寺外
Will you just bury them already?
你就不能直接把他们活埋了吗?
Come on.
快啊
We have to get back to the airship!
我们得赶快回飞艇
Not gonna happen! The exit's blocked!
不行啊,所有出口都被封死了
Where's Oogi?
无忌在哪?
Gone.
不在了
All the bison got scared off during the attack.
所有的野牛都在战斗中被吓跑了
But I think I know another way out.
不过,我知道一条出路
Bolin, can you get us through that wall?
波林,能替我们打穿这堵墙吗?
On it!
好嘞
Through there.
进这扇门
Is it just me? Or is it, uh, getting really warm in here?
是我的错觉,还是这里真的是越来越暖和了?
Oh, this is not good.
这可不妙
Let's move it, people!
各位脚步子快点
Say hello to the earth queen for me.
代我向土强女王问声好
Dad!
爸爸!
We're pinned down!
我们被压制住了
I'm gonna draw her fire. You take her out.
我去吸引她的火力,你把她拿下
Lin, no.
琳,不要这样
I love you.
我爱你
Come and get me, you thirdeyed freak!
来逮我呀,你这三眼怪
P'Li!
霹雳!
这就叫:秀恩爱,死得快……
It's over, Zaheer.
到此为止了,扎西尔
Let go your earthly tether.
出尘世羁绊
Release the Avatar!
放了降世神通
Enter the void.
入虚无
This is your last warning!
这是你最后的警告
Empty and become wind.
如风
No! Stop!
不!站住!
Did he just fly?
他这是在飞吗?
Guess he doesn't need a ride.
看来他用不着搭飞艇了
Korra.
科拉
We can't outrun it!
我们跑不过它
This way!
走这边
Now what?
现在怎么办?
Bolin!
波林
Incredible.
难以置信
You're a lavabender.
你是个熔土师
I know.
是啊
I just found out.
我才发现
Hey, you guys need a lift?
嘿,你们几个要搭便车吗?
Kai. You're all right.
凯,原来你没事
More or less. Everyone hop on.
算是吧,大家都上来
I owe you my life. Thank you, Captain.
救命之恩不胜感激,谢谢你,队长
You can call me kuvira.
您可以叫我库维拉
Hey, everybody. There's something I gotta tell you.
各位,我得跟你们说
How did you guys make it out of that temple alive?
你们是怎么活着逃出来的?
It was all Bolin.
全是波林的功劳
I thought we were done for.
我都以为我们要完蛋了
Then out of nowhere, he lavabends.
然后不知怎的,他会熔土术了
I knew you had the potential for something big.
我就知道你有很大的潜力
You just had to believe in yourself.
只需要相信自己
You're right.
你说的对
Being moments from death was a pretty good motivator too.
怕死也是个不错的动力嘛
Of course, we never would have made it back without Kai.
当然了,没有凯,我们也回不来呀
Glad I could help. So anyway...
很高兴能帮上忙,总之我说……
did Zaheer get away with Korra?
扎西尔把科拉抓走了吗?
I'm afraid so.
恐怕是的
Apparently, he can fly now.
看起来,他现在会飞了
What?
什么?!
How?
怎么会?
Are you sure?
你确定?
I wouldn't believe it either if I hadn't seen it for myself.
若非亲眼所见,我也不会相信的
I've heard the legends about Guru Laghima's ability to fly.
我听说过传说中的古鲁拉西马拥有飞行能力
But I never imagined they were true.
但我从来没想过这会是真的
So what's our next move?
咱们接下来怎么办?
I have an idea.
我有个主意
Not right now, kid!
现在不是闹着玩的时候 小子
We need to figure out where Zaheer took Korra.
我们得弄清楚扎西尔把科拉带到哪去了
And find the airbenders.
然后找到气宗
That's what I've been trying to tell you!
我要跟你们说的就是这事!
I know where the airbenders are
我知道气宗们被关在什么地方
and I bet it's where Korra is too!
我猜科拉也一定被带到了同一个地方
Well, why didn't you say something?
那你干嘛早不说?
Where are they?
他们在哪?
How did you find them?
你是怎么找到他们的?
After I got blasted out of the sky
我从天上被炸下来之后
I woke up on the side of the Mountain
醒来时发在自己被挂在崖边
where this little fellow found me.
这个小家伙找到了我
I tried to sneak back into the temple to see if I could rescue everyone
我试过偷偷溜进气和寺,想看看能不能救出大家
and that's when I saw the airship leaving.
就在那时我看到飞艇离开
I followed it to some caves a few Miles from here.
我跟踪到了离这里几英里的几个山洞
That giant lady met up with some people who took the airbenders into the caves.
那个女巨人把气宗交给几个在那里等候的人
who took the airbenders into the caves.
然后他们把气宗们带进了山洞
Was it Ghazan and minghua?
是雅山和明华吗?
No, there were four more of them. Didn't look familiar.
不是,还有四个人以上,我没见过的
Must be more Red Lotus members than we thought.
肯定是有比我们所知范围外更多的红莲会成员
I couldn't fight them all on my own.
我一个人打不过他们
So I came back here, hoping you guys would show up.
所以我就回来了,希望等着你们出现
We need to get to those caves.
我们得去那几个山洞
How?
怎么去?
I don't think we can all fit on my bison.
我的坐骑肯定坐不下
Oogi!
无忌
I'm glad to see you too, old friend.
见到你我也很开心,老朋友
I wanna come with you.
我想跟你们一起去
No, kuvira. Stay with the injured.
不,库维拉,照看好伤员
We'll be back for you once we have the Avatar.
我们救出神通就回来找你们
Hey, um, I appreciate you coming back for us.
非常感谢你能回来救我们
Sorry for ever giving you a hard time.
很抱歉之前没给你过好脸色
That's okay. I probably deserved it.
没关系的,我也是罪有应得吧
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表