剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
Earth.
土强
Fire.
火烈
Air.
气和
Water.
水善
Only the Avatar can master all four elements
只有神通能掌握所有四种元素
And bring balance to the world.
并为世界带来平衡
Airbenders are mysteriously disappearing in Ba Sing Se,including Kai.
包括凯在内,永固城的气宗们神秘的失踪了
The Earth Queen denied any ***.But Korra refused to give up the search.
土强女王予以否认,但是科拉仍旧不肯放弃搜寻
Meanwhile, Mako and Bolin met their long lost ***
与此同时,信和波林巧遇失散已久的亲戚
who told them that Dai Li agents have been rounding up airbenders for the Queen's army.
并获知气宗被戴笠逮捕被强迫征入女王的军队
And other prison on the North,*** and Lord Zuko prepare for Zaheer's imminent attack.
在北方一处监狱,托纳克和祖寇王正面对扎西尔即将发动的袭击
Did you see Zaheer?
看到扎西尔了?
The only thing I saw was a snowstorm heading our way.
我只看见暴风雪正朝着我们这里来
That's not a snowstorm. That's him.
那不是暴风雪,那就是他
I put you away once, Zaheer,and I'm going to do it again.
我逮捕过你一次 扎西尔,我还能再来一次
Ming-Hua.
明华
Let's get you out of here.
先带你离开这里
We could have just taken the elevator
坐电梯就好了嘛
show-off.
真爱炫
I've waited 13 years to feel this warm.
为了感受这样的温度我等了十三年
I thought I'd never see you again.
我以为再也见不到你了
I never doubted.
我一直都有信心
Really? Right now?
没搞错吧,现在吗?
I got 'em!
搞定!
These passports should get you into the upper ring.
这些护照应该能让你们进上环
Awesome! Tu, you're the best cousin a guy could have.
牛逼 兔 你真是最棒的表兄
And my other cousins as well.
当然其他的表兄弟也一样好
Yeah, you're all the best.
对啊 你们都是最棒的
Thanks. I know this wasn't easy.
谢了,我知道这肯定不容易
It's such a shame you two must leave so soon.
真是可惜,你俩这么快就要走了
I wish we could stay.
我也希望我们能留下
But if it's true The Earth Queen is forcing airbenders into her army
但如果土强女王真的在强征气宗进入她的军队
we have to do something about it.
我们绝不能袖手旁观
I love you both. Come visit again.
我爱你们俩,记得要再回来
We will, grandma.
我们会的,奶奶
I love you too, grandma.
我们也爱你,奶奶
And Chow and Tu
还有周、兔
and Meng-Meng and Chow Jr.
还有萌萌、小周
And there he is, Big Tee and Little... Little Tee
还有,在这啊,大迪 小……小迪
and Medium Yu and... and... and what was your name again?
还有二余和……你叫啥来着?
I know that earth queen is lying to me.
我就知道土强女王在骗我
I can tell by that stupid little queeny smirk of hers!
看她那矫情的假笑我就知道
And I can't believe I helped her.
我居然还帮了她
I should have known she was using me!
我早该知道她在利用我!
Whoa! Hey!
啊 嘿
I think I could use a break.
我觉得我要休息下了
You letting off steam is starting to...
你的发泄已经……
Hurt... A lot.
弄疼……我了 很疼
Sorry.
抱歉
Mako! Bolin!
信! 波林!
You're okay.
你们没事啊
Where have you been?
你俩去哪了?
We chased Kai...
我们追凯……
Train... Slipped away...
列车…… 溜走了……
Lower ring... Slept in trash pile...
下环…… 睡垃圾堆……
Met our family...
遇见家族……
Grandma, tears... Mako scarf...
奶奶的眼泪…… 信的围脖……
Earth queen lying.
土强女王撒谎
Can you interpret that?
能翻译一下么?
The Earth Queen's been secretly taking airbenders and forcing them into her army.
土强女王在秘密地抓捕气宗,并强迫他们加入她的军队
She was lying. I knew it!
果然在骗我,我就知道!
I swear, the next time I see her...
我发誓,下次再让我看见她
It's the queen.
女王来了
Quick, Pabu, shirt!
快 帕布 衣服里
I know. Sorry. Kinda sweaty.
我知道 抱歉 出了点汗
Good, you're here. Gun, tell her the news.
很好 你们都在 甘 告诉他们
We've received word from the Yang province.
我们收到了杨国的消息
There have been reports of airbenders there.
有报告指出那里出现了气宗
Wonderful, isn't it?
棒极了 不是吗?
It's the very thing you've been looking for.
这正是你们想听到的吧
Thank you.
谢谢你
That is just the most wonderful news, ever.
这真是史上最棒的消息了
Yay.
耶
So I assume you and your... Friends here
那我猜你和你的朋友们
will be leaving immediately.
会立刻离开……
Is there an animal in my presence?
难道我这附近有什么动物吗?
No, your majesty.
不 不会的陛下
I would never allow an animal near you.
我不会允许任何一只动物靠近您的
If I find one within 50 feet of me, it's your head!
如果让我在方圆五十尺发现哪怕一只,就让你人头落地
Anyway, if you need any assistance packing,let gun know.
总之 如果你们收拾行李的时候需要任何协助,就告诉甘
He'll see to it that you are on your way by evening.
他能确保你们今晚就能顺利上路
Uh, this evening?
呃……今天晚上?
I'm not sure about leaving so soon.
我还不能确定我们这么早就走
Because our airship is having engine trouble.
我们飞艇的引擎出了点故障
It'll take me until tomorrow to finish the repairs.
我明天才能修好它
Thanks for buying us some time.
谢谢你给我们争取了时间
I can't believe The Earth Queen is conscripting airbenders.
我不敢相信土强女王居然在强征气宗入伍
Those people should not be forced to join an army.
这些人不应该被强迫加入军队
Well, technically,The Earth Queen has a right to conscript her citizens.
好吧 严格来说 女王的确有强征居民入伍的权力
What? It's true.
怎么了?没错啊
Guys, what if Kai was spotted airbending?
要是他们看到凯御气了怎么办?
He might have been taken too.
也许他也被抓去了
Probably not. He's surprisingly difficult to catch.
应该没有,他真是异常难抓
Like a... like a little greased hog-monkey.
就像……浑身抹油的小猪猴
But what if he was?
但万一被抓住了呢?
Don't worry, Jinora. We'll find him.
别担心 吉诺拉,我们会找到他的
We just need to figure out where to look.
我们只是需要弄清楚从何找起
I bet they're under Lake Laogai.
我打赌他们在劳♥改♥湖下面
What? I've been reading some of Jinora's books.
怎么了?我读了一些吉诺拉带的书
The old Dai Li agents used to have a secret fortress beneath the lake.
老戴笠们以前建了一个秘密要塞,就在劳♥改♥湖下面
Mako's right.It's the perfect spot to hide airbenders.
信是对的,那是藏匿气宗的完美地点
And I know how to check it out without being caught.
而且我有去调查又不被抓到的办法
I can project my spirit into it.
我可以让我的元神潜进去
You mean that out-of-body thing you did to help giant spirity-Korra?
你是说你去帮助巨灵形态的科拉时,那种元神出窍的玩意儿?
You can still do that?
你现在还能做到?
It's not as powerful as it was during harmonic convergence
肯定没有谐波汇聚时那么强大了
but if I can get close enough,I think I can do it.
不过如果离得足够近的话我想我可以做到的
Let's go get Kai out.
我们去救凯出来吧
Let's get all the airbenders out.
把所有的气宗都救出来!
You are the property of the earth kingdom.
你们是土强国财产
You will become the earth queen's elite fighting force and protect her at all cost.
你们将成为土强国女王的精英部队,并且不计代价地保护她的安全
It is your duty to serve The Earth Queen.
效忠于女王是你们的使命
Go easy on me.
请手下留情
I'm not that good.
我还不够熟练
Never show mercy!
不要怜悯你的对手!
Now attack your opponent, and this time, like you mean it.
现在给我攻击你的对手 而且这次 给我认真点
Sorry.
抱歉
A soldier never apologizes to his enemy.
士兵绝不会向他的敌人道歉
I'm not a soldier.
我不是士兵
You will be when I'm through with you.
当我调♥教♥完之后你就是了
If anything goes wrong,come back immediately.
如果出问题了,就赶紧回来
I will.
我会的
What happened? What did you see?
发生什么事了?你看到了什么?
The airbenders aren't there. It's completely deserted.
气宗们不在那里,那里完全被废弃了
They're not down there?
他们不在那下面?
Jinora, you've read all about Ba Sing Se.
吉诺拉,你读了那么多关于永固城的书
Can you think of any other places the airbenders might be?
你能想到其他的气宗们可能被关押的地点吗?
I guess they could be in the catacombs beneath the upper ring
我猜他们可能会在上环下面的地下墓穴
or the ancient sewers beneath the lower ring
或者是下环的老下水道里
or the maze of tunnels that connects the rings together
或是链接各环的隧♥道♥里
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表