剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
The only way to deal with new recruits
处理新兵的唯一方法
is to break them down, so you can build them back up.
就是粉碎他们,然后你就可以重新铸造
Rule with an iron fist.
铁拳统治
Show them who the master is.
给他们看看谁才是老大
Thanks for the insight.
感谢你的见解
My pleasure.
这是我的荣幸
Dawn patrol! Everyone up!
清晨巡查!所有人起来!
Ugh. What are you doing?
你在搞什么?
It's barely light out.
天才刚有点儿亮!
I'm taking your advice.
我听取了你的意见
I'm going to break you down and build you back up.
我会粉碎你们,然后重新塑造
Now get moving, recruit!
现在都行动起来,新人们!
Nothing like a 10-mile hike first thing in the morning.
没有什么能比得上清晨一起来就来个十里远足爽
Don't these robes come in a warm, bison fur version?
这些袍子有没有一个温暖,野牛毛的样式?
No, of course not!
当然没有
If it weren't so cold
如果不是因为这寒意
I'd go right back to sleep.
我就会睡过去的
Then this is the perfect time to learn meditation and proper breathing technique.
那么现在是绝佳的时机来学习冥想和适当的呼吸技巧
Airbenders are able to warm themselves with only their breathing.
气宗仅仅通过自身呼吸就能够使自己保持温暖
Everyone get into the lotus position.
所有人,莲花阵型
Ah, this is so much more refreshing than sleeping.
啊,这比睡眠更放松
You know, when I said that thing about an iron fist...
我说,当我说什么铁拳的时候……
hush. Meditation time.
嘘,冥想时间
Focus.
集中精神
Can we go back to bed now?
我们可以回去睡觉了吗
Now that we're refreshed and loose from our hike and meditation
现在我们从跑山和冥想中放松过来
it's time for a balancing exercise.
是时候来一个平衡练习了
The key is to maintain your heaven and earth connection.
重点就是维持你的天灵地灵相连
Now you try.
现在该你们了
Back on the posts!
回到柱子上!
It's not hard if you concentrate!
如果你集中注意力的话,这不会很难
Get back up!
回到上面去
What's the matter? You can't handle it, soldier?
怎么了?你做不到吗,士兵?
Don't you think you're being a little hard on them?
你不觉得你对他们太严厉了吗?
Don't worry. They can take it.
别担心,他们受得住的
You'll see.
你会看到的
Ignore the lemurs digging in your ears.
无视那些探索你耳洞的狐猴
Concentrate on your breathing,and you won't even know they're there.
集中注意在你的呼吸上,你就根本不会知道它们在那
When the head is shaved, an airbender is able to feel the wind around him.
当头被剃光,气宗可以感受到身周的风
It is both humbling and freeing.
使人谦逊,使人自♥由♥
Hey, you wanna sneak away and go check on the baby bisons?
嘿,你想逃课去看看那些小野牛嘛?
Shh. You should be paying attention.
嘘 你应该好好听课
All right, who's next?
好了,谁是下一个
I'm not sure I want to shave my head.
我觉得我不想剃光头
That's fine.
那也好
Shaving your head is a personal choice.
剃头是一种个人选择
Wait, what?
等等,什么?
Anyone else?
还有谁?
Fine, then we can get right to our next training exercise...
好,那我们去进行下一项训练
obstacle course!
障碍大闯关
You're pushing too hard.
你逼得太紧了
Maybe we should give them a break.
也许你该让他们休息休息
Jinora, I have this under control.
吉诺拉,我自己有数
Concentrate.
集中
Remember, airbenders move like the wind.
记住,气宗像风一样移♥动♥
Stay light on your feet
足脚轻捷
and you'll never feel the stinging rash-cactus.
你就不会用去感受蜇人掌了
Everyone is waiting for you, Bumi.
所有人都在等你,布米
If you don't make it over in the next 30 seconds
如果你不能在30秒内完成
they'll all have to run through the course again.
所有人都要重来
You can do it, Bumi! Come on!
你能做到的,布米!加油!
Get back on that wall, recruit!
回到墙上,新人!
You're letting your fellow airbenders down.
你让你的气宗同伴心伤了
I'm finished!
我受够了!
I never wanted to be an airbender
我从来就不想做气宗
and I'm too old to be back in boot camp!
而且对于训练营地来说我年纪太大
Count me out.
我退出!
Fine, quit!
好,退就退
We don't need your attitude in the new air nation.
在新气宗国度我们不需要你这样的态度
Master Tenzin?
丹增大♥师♥?
When do we get to go home and visit our families?
我们什么时候才能回家看望我们的亲人
Go home? You just got here.
回家?你们刚刚才到这里
When's dinner? I'm starving.
晚餐是什么时候?我饿了
Can I change out of my robe now?
我能换下我的袍子来了吗
It's itchy.
穿上去很痒
This is just as bad as the earth queen's prison.
这和土强女王的监狱一样差劲
I'm tired of all this complaining.
我受够了你们的抱怨了
Jinora, take over.
吉诺拉,你接手
Does this mean I'm the master now?
这是否是说我现在是大♥师♥了?
Yes. Just lead them through some basic exercises.
是的,现在领着他们过一些基本练习
Well, since I'm a master
那么,既然我是大♥师♥了
when do you think I can get my tattoos?
你觉得我什么时候能得到我的纹身?
What brought this on?
你是怎么想到这个的?
I was just talking to Kai
我刚刚跟凯说话
and he was asking me, so...
他问我,所以…
Kai! What does he know about when you should get tattoos?
凯!关于你什么时候得到纹身,他能知道点儿什么!
The answer is no! You're just a little girl.
答案是不,你只是个小女孩
I'm not a little girl anymore!
我不再是个小女孩了
I can airbend just as well as you.
我御气术和你一样好
I know everything about our culture and history
我知道我们文化历史的一切
and I have a stronger connection with the spirits than you ever will.
我和灵界的联♥系♥是你永远不可能达到的强度
Lead your own class!
你管好你自己的班!
Ikki, Meelo, you're up.
依琪,米罗,你们上
Just lead them through the Bagua circle.
带他们过八卦圈
Look to your left! Look to your right!
向左看!向右看!
One of those people will not make it out of here alive.
你们当中的一个会死在这哦
Sorry if what I said got you in trouble with your dad.
我为我的话导致你跟你老爸不和而抱歉
It's not your fault.
这不是你的错
He just can't believe that I'm grown up now
他就是不相信我现在长大了
and I don't need him telling me what to do like one of his recruits.
而且我不需要他告诉我要做什么,像对他的新人那样
I know something that'll cheer you up.
我知道什么能让你高兴起来
Where did all the spirits go?
神灵都去哪里了?
Where are the babies?
野牛宝宝呢?
What are these kids doing in my camp?
这些小毛孩在我的营地做什么?
We caught them sneaking around.
我们发现他们在附近鬼鬼祟祟的
We thought they might tell someone we're here.
我们觉得他们可能会告诉别人我们在这里
They're those new airbenders.
他们是那些新气宗
Must be living up at the temple.
肯定是住在那寺庙里的
Hurry up and gather the rest of the gang
快去召集咱帮剩下的人
and let's get out of here before someone comes looking for these kids.
在有人过来找这俩小孩之前离开这儿
We'll take them to Ba Sing Se
我们带他们去永固城
with the rest of the fresh meat.
跟其他鲜肉一起
Tattoos. How can she think...
纹身,她怎么能想着……
Focus.
集中
Breathe.
呼气
Bumi ruins everything.
布米搞砸了一切
Inhale.
吸气
Focus.
集中
Taking a little break from teaching?
教学间隙休息一下吗?
I failed.
我失败了
Bumi quit
布米退出了
and the rest of the airbenders want to go home.
而其他的气宗想要回家
Can't they see that I'm trying to rebuild an entire culture?
他们不明白我正在试图重建整个文明吗?
You know, just because these people can airbend
你知道,仅仅因为这些人能御气
it doesn't automatically make them air nomads.
并不能让他们自动成为气和牧民
Tell me about it.
给我讲讲
I remember when I moved out of my parents' house
我记得当我搬出父母的房♥子
to become an air acolyte.
去做一名气和侍者
That first night, I was so scared and lonely
第一个晚上,我很害怕和孤独
and the bed was so hard.
而且床还那么硬
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表