剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
他们的确做到了
My parents saved me and the entire village.
我父母救了我,和整个村子
But they died in the fight.
但他们在战斗中去世了
Mom and pop meant everything to me.
于我而言父母就是一切
They were my whole life.
他们就是我生活的全部
Ever since then, I've been on my own and on the run.
从那以后,我就独自一人到处逃命
Those same outlaws are still after me.
那一群歹徒还在追踪我
Well,you don't have to be on the run anymore.
那么,你再也不用四处逃命了
Right, guys? Tell him.
对吧,大家伙儿?告诉他
I'm so sorry ry about your parents.
很抱歉听到你父母的不幸
I know we could never replace them
我知道我们永远不能代替他们
but we're here for you.
但我们会在你身边的
We'll keep you safe. Come on.
我们会保护你,来吧
When you board this airship
登上这艘飞艇
you're gonna leave your old life behind and start a new path.
你就得把过去放在脑后,开始一段崭新的生活
That's some big brother advice.
这就是大哥哥的建议
Just think of me as your big brother.
就把我当成你的大哥哥吧
Guys, I think we got trouble.
大家,我想我们有麻烦了
Release the boy or we'll take him by force.
放下那男孩,不然我们就要动用武力带走他
The outlaws... they're after me. Let's get out of here!
是歹徒们!他们来抓我了!我们快离开这里!
We're not running from anyone.
我们不会躲避任何人
If you want Kai,you'll have to go through me!
你们想要凯,必须先过我这关
Your days of harassing an innocent boy are over.
你们骚扰这个无辜男孩的日子结束了
You outlaws are going to prison.
你们这帮歹徒要进监狱了
Outlaws?
歹徒?
Innocent boy?
无辜男孩?
I'm a sheriff and these are my deputies.
我是一名治安官,这些都是我的副手
And this kid is a thief.
而那孩子是个小偷
Whatever he told you is a lie.
无论他告诉你什么都是谎言
We've been chasing him for months.
我们已经追捕他数月了
Where's Kai?
凯在哪儿
Right here.
在这呢
I found him slipping away.
我发现他偷偷溜走了
I was going to the bathroom.
我正要去上厕所
With your sack of gold?
带着你这一包金子吗?
I told you, I found that on the road!
我告诉过你,我是在路上捡到的
Enough with the lies, kid. I want the truth.
别再撒谎了,小子,我想知道真♥相♥
The truth is, he's the outlaw.
真♥相♥就是他才是罪犯
He spent his entire life as an orphan
他一直都是孤儿
until he got adopted by a real nice family about six months ago.
直到大约六个月前被一户很好的人家收养
And how did he repay them?
而他怎么报答他们?
By taking their entire life savings.
偷走了他们毕生的积蓄
We've been after him ever since.
之后我们就一直在追捕他
Is that true?
这是真的吗?
The person who stole that stuff was the old me.
偷走那些东西的是过去的我
Once I got airbending, I changed.
自从得到御气术,我就改变了
I don't know how to explain it
我不知道怎么解释
but I feel like airbending chose me for a reason.
但我觉得御气术选择了我是有原因的
Like I'm a new person.
就好像我重获新生一般
I'm sorry! Please! You have to listen to me.
抱歉,拜托,你们得听听我的话
Are you taking him back to the orphanage?
你们要把他带回孤儿院吗
No. He's headed to jail.
不,他得进监狱
Wait!
等等!
You guys got the family's life savings back.
你们把那户人家的毕生积蓄找回了
Now let us take Kai.
让我们把凯带走吧
Do you really want our first new member of the air nation to be a liar and a thief?
你真的想让我们气和国的第一位新成员是个骗子和小偷吗?
He just needs some guidance, Tenzin.
他只是需要一些引导,丹增
And who better to give it to him than us?
还有谁能比我们更好的教导他呢?
Do you want this kid or not?
你们到底想不想要这个孩子
Yes. You can release the boy into our custody.
要,你可以放了那男孩,让我们监护他
Thank you.
谢谢!
Don't make me regret it.
别让我后悔
Welcome to the family, little bro.
欢迎来到这个大家庭,小♥弟♥弟♥
I just want you to know, I'm going to be watching you, kid.
我就是想让你知道,我会盯着你的,小子
I know exactly what you're all about because I've been there before.
我很清楚你是怎么回事,毕竟我过去也耍过这招
You don't have me fooled.
你骗不了我
Whoa, hey, lighten up.
哦,嘿,我知道
I'm turning over a new leaf.
我会重新做人
Making a change.
做出改变
Don't you worry about me.
你不必担心我
Hi, I'm Jinora.
嗨,我是吉诺拉。
If you need any help with airbending.I could show you what I know.
如果你需要什么御气术上的帮助,我可以教给你我所知道的
Thanks. That's real nice of you.
谢谢,你人真好
Jinora! We're leaving now.
吉诺拉!我们要出发了
They came out of nowhere. I'm so sorry, Lord Zuko.
他们不知从哪儿冒出来的,我很抱歉,苏科王
How could you let this happen?
你们怎么能让这种事发生?
They caught us by surprise.
他们打了我们个措手不及
And Zaheer is an airbender now.
而且扎西尔现在是气宗了
No! This can't be.
不,怎么会这样
Do you have any idea the power these criminals possess?
你知道这些罪犯所拥有的能力吗?
Individually, they can take down any bender.
他们每个人独自都能打败任何御术师
Put them all together, they could take down the entire world.
让他们组合在一起,能击垮整个世界
And now you're telling me their leader is an airbender?
而现在你告诉我他们的首领是一个气宗了?
We can track them...
我们能追踪他们
We don't need to track them. I know exactly where they're going.
我们不用追踪他们,我非常清楚他们要去的地方
Notify the new chiefs of the Northern watertribe
通知北方水族的新首领们
that an attack on their prison is imminent.
对他们监狱的一场袭击近在咫尺
And send word to Lin Beifong in Republic City.
并给共和城的北方琳带话
The Avatar must be protected.
神通必须被保护起来
Where are you going?
您去哪儿?
To stop them.
去阻止他们
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表