剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
我的雕塑!
Actually, it looks kind of better now.
事实上它看起来更好了呢
You got it out of your system?
你发完火了吗?
Not quite yet!
还没完呢
What are you two doing? You're sisters!
你们俩在干什么?
Why would you want to hurt each other?
你们是姐妹,为什么想要伤害对方?
Uh, who's gonna knock?
呃,谁来敲门?
Oh! No, no, no, no, no, no.
哦,不不不不不不
Not me. You're the Avatar. Why can't you do it?
我不来!你是神通,为啥你不来敲门?
Uh, I can.
呃,我是可以
But I just thought that you...
但我就是觉得你…
I'll do it.
我来
Uh, chief, you've been sleeping for 16 hours.
警长大人?你睡了16个小时了
We just wanted to make sure that you're okay.
我们想确定你还好吧
Good morning.
早上好
What's this?
这是什么?
I call it the Kalenutsco.
我叫它甘椰桃汁
It's a mixture of kale, coconut water, and walnuts.
是甘蓝、椰汁和胡桃的混合饮品
Not bad.
不错嘛
Opal, don't go.
欧珀,别走
Please sit down.
请坐
I want to talk to you.
我想和你谈谈
Look, I'm just not really comfortable talking about these kinds of things
听着,谈这样的事情对我来说不是很舒服
and, well...
但是
I wanted to say I'm sorry about the other night.
我想为那晚的行为道歉
It's okay.
没关系
Your mother and I have a complicated relationship and...
我和你妈关系复杂,而且……
it's probably difficult for you to be here.
你住在这里可能是很难受
You're a smart young woman and an excellent airbender.
你是个聪明的小姑娘,而且是个出色的气宗
to train with the other airbenders at the northern air temple.
我认为和其他气宗一起到北气和寺
There's a part of me that wants to go
我有些想去
but I don't want to upset my mom.
但我不想让妈妈失望
When I was younger
当我年轻的时候
all I wanted to do was please my mother.
我想做的就是取悦妈妈
I became a police chief because I thought it would make her happy
我当警♥察♥是因为我觉得会使她高兴
but it didn't.
但是没有
You need to make decisions based on what you want.
你需要根据你的心愿做决定
Don't make the same mistakes I did.
不要犯我犯过的相同错误
Mom? Dad?
妈妈,爸爸
Can I talk to you?
我可以和你们谈谈吗?
Opal has decided to go to the northern air temple.
欧珀决定去北气和寺
I'm guessing you had something to do with her decision.
我猜她的决定受到了你的影响
Well, I was just...
我只是……
it's okay.
没关系
I'm glad she was honest with me.
我很高兴她对我说了实话
I want her to do what makes her happy.
我想让她做让她愉快的事情
Mom gave us too much freedom
妈妈给了我们太多自♥由♥
but I feel like I've made the mistake of giving Opal too little.
但我觉得我犯了给欧珀太少自♥由♥的错误
I think it's time I let her choose her own way.
我认为到了让她自己选择道路的时候了
I'm sorry I gave you such a hard time when we were younger.
我为年轻时让你那样难堪而抱歉
I can't imagine what my life would've been like.if mom hadn't sent me away
如果妈妈没有送走我,我想象不到我的生活会怎样
if I had stayed in the city.
如果我留在城里的话
You'd probably be in prison.
你可能就进监狱了
You're probably right.
也许你说对了
Mako told me that you're an excellent police chief.
信告诉我你是一个出色的警♥察♥局长
Republic City is lucky to have you.
有你在是共和城的幸运
I know mom is proud.
我知道妈妈为你骄傲
Can we move on?
我们能揭过这一页了吗?
I'd love for you to be a part of my life again.
我希望你再次成为我生活的一部分
There's plenty of space for you in the house
房♥子里有足够大的地方给你
and the kids would love having their aunt around.
孩子们也会愿意让他们的大姨留在身边
I do need a codirector for my new dance performance.
我确实需要一个新舞蹈演出的联合导演
Whoa. Slow down.
喔,慢来
How about for now
就现在啊
I just promise not to show up at your house and attack you again?
我承诺不再出现在你的房♥间并攻击你了
Deal.
就这么定了
We should have grabbed one of those cops.
我们应该抓个警♥察♥
Maybe they know something about where the Avatar is hiding.
也许他们知道神通藏在哪儿
She could be anywhere.
她可能在任何地方
We'll find her.
我们会找到她的
It's just the matter of time.
只是时间问题
She's with the metal clan.
她和煅金世家在一起
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表