剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
Earth.
土强
Fire.
火烈
Air.
气和
Water.
水善
Only the Avatar can master all four elements
只有神通能掌握所有四种元素
and bring balance to the world.
并为世界带来平衡
注意:本片评级为TV-Y7-FV,拥有虚幻暴♥力♥元素,不适合7岁以下儿童观看
本字幕仅仅供爱好者学习交流,请勿用作商业用途!
The new air nation is in jeopardy.
新生的气和族陷入危机
In an effort to force Korra to surrender herself
为了强迫科拉向自己投降
Zaheer ambushed the northern air temple.
扎西尔偷袭了北气和寺
Tenzin, Bumi and Kya attempted to hold off the Red Lotus but were injured in battle.
丹增、布米和凯娅试图拖延红莲教,但在战斗中负伤
The airbenders were unable to escape
御气师们由于未能及时撤离
and everyone was taken captive
成了红莲会的俘虏
except Kai.
只有凯未被俘获
Now Korra and team Avatar race to the temple, hoping to mount a rescue.
此刻,科拉和神通小队正火速前去营救
片源:Ga1795 翻译:逍遥乎行者 校对:上学的归路 调轴:Ult-Kimi
I say we make our approach from the west.
我提议,我们从西面接近气和寺
Drop down from the airship on cables.
用缆绳从飞艇降至地面
Ambush these Red Lotus lowlifes before they know what hit them.
出其不意地伏击这帮红莲会的禽兽
It'll never work.
这不可能奏效
That combustion lady will pick us off one by one.
火爆师会把我们一个接一个地干掉
You have a better idea how to save the airbenders?
难道你有更好的方案吗?
Yeah.
有
We come up from the valley, scale the side of the mountain, and take them off guard.
我们从峡谷,顺山势潜入,趁其不备将其拿下
That could work.
这招没准能行
And give them the high ground?
这是要把制高点拱手让出吗?
No. If their lavabender spots us
不行,如果让那熔土师发现
he'll melt the mountainside and us with it.
他就会把山体顺带着我们熔成岩浆
Wait! I got it.
慢着,我有主意了
I'll disguise myself as a lost hiker.
我把自己扮成一个迷途的路人
And once I'm in the temple, I'll distract the Red Lotus with my bird calls. That's when you all strike!
我一进入气和寺,我就学鸟叫分散红莲会的注意,这时你们突然发动袭击
Bird calls?
学鸟叫?
Really?
拜托
Well, I haven't noticed you offering any suggestions.
怎么,也没见你支什么招啊
It doesn't matter.
没用的
None of these ideas will work.
这些方案都不可能行得通
The second Zaheer realizes we're up to something
只要扎西尔看出我们是在耍花招
he'll wipe out the airbenders.
他就会将御气师们斩尽杀绝
And Opal is one of those airbenders.
别忘了,欧珀也在其中
Believe me, I understand what's at stake.
相信我,我理解我们要面对的风险
Then I think you'll agree.
那么我想你会赞同
The only plan that will work is for me to give myself up.
唯一可能奏效的方法是把我主动交出去
What?
什么?!
Korra, no.
科拉,别这样
We'll figure out another way.
我们会想出别的办法的
I talked it over with Lord Zuko
我跟祖寇王谈过
and I've given it a lot of thought.
我自己也反反复复考虑过了
I have to do this.
我们必须这么做
You can't expect us to sit by and just let Zaheer take you.
我们不可能眼睁睁地看着扎西尔把你抓走啊
The world has been out of balance for far too long.
世界处在不平衡的状态中已经太久了
It needs the air nation back again.
气和族必须复兴
I can't let Zaheer destroy it and everyone we love.
我不能让扎西尔毁了这个民族,以及每一个我们爱的人
Help me save the airbenders.
帮我先去拯救那些气宗
Then you can can worry about saving me.
之后再考虑怎么救我吧
We're with you, Korra.
我们支持你,科拉
Yes, whatever you need. We're here.
对,无论你需要什么,我们在你身边
I'll go radio Zaheer.
我这就去无线电呼叫扎西尔
Zaheer, are you there?
扎西尔,在吗?是我
It's me. I've been waiting for your call.
我一直在等你的呼叫
So do we have a deal?
那么,你打算和我谈条件?
Yes.
是的
You release the airbenders, and then I'll turn myself over.
你先放了气宗,之后我任你处置
And take away the only leverage I have?
要我先交出唯一的筹码?
No. I can't do that.
不行,我不干
Listen carefully.
你听清楚了
Here's what I want you to do.
我要你做到以下几点
Will you sit down?
你就不能坐下来吗?
I'm already tense enough as it is!
你走来走去弄得我更紧张了
I'm just worried about Opal.
我只是担心欧珀
And Pabu's not here to comfort me.
而且帕布也不在跟前安慰我
I hope he and Naga are doing okay back in Zaofu.
但愿他和娜迦在皂阜城过的好好的
No. Not Mako's scarf!
不,别动信的围巾
Bad dog and ratthingy!
坏狗狗和臭耗子
I'm very disappointed in you two.
我对你们两个非常失望
Did you speak to Zaheer?
跟扎西尔通上话了吗?
Yes.
通上了
He told me to come to the top of Laghima's peak at noon.
他让我在中午前往拉西玛峰顶
Alone.
孤身一人
Once he has me
得到我之后
he'll release the airbenders over to you at the temple.
他会在气和寺把气宗们交给你
I think I figured out a way
我似乎想到了一个能让
to play this so the airbenders and Korra all come out in one piece.
气宗们和科拉都能安然归来的方案
How?
说说看
Zaheer doesn't know how many of us there are.
扎西尔不知道我们有多少人
So we have the numbers advantage.
所以我们有人数上的优势
I say we split into two teams.
我提议我们兵分两路
Mako, Bolin and Asami will take the airship up to the temple.
信、波林和麻美驾驶飞艇前往气和寺
Meanwhile, my metalbenders, Tonraq, Lin, and I
与此同时,我的御金师们、托纳克、琳还有我
will get into position below Laghima's peak.
会潜伏在拉西玛峰下
Let go your earthly tether.
出尘世羁绊
Enter the void.
入虚无如风
Empty and become wind.
虚无 如风
The airbenders are secure.
气宗们已处置好
Thank you, P'Li.
谢谢你,霹雳
For everything.
感谢你所做的一切
Of course.
我知道
I want you to know
我想告诉你
not one day went by in that prison when I didn't think of you.
在监狱中的十三年里,我没有一天不在想你
The years apart only made my love for you stronger.
分别的日子让我对你的爱更加强烈了
And, deep down, I knew you'd find a way to get me out.
内心深处,我知道你会想出办法让我重获自♥由♥
Just like you saved me from becoming that warlord's
就像我小时候你把我从那个军阀手里救出
killing machine when I was a girl.
使我没有沦为他的杀人机器那样
You've shown me what true freedom means.
你让我认识了什么是真正的自♥由♥
And, after today
今天之后
we'll show the entire world what it means.
我们一起让全世界都认识什么是真正的自♥由♥
No more prisons.
不再有监狱
No more running.
不再有逃亡
I love you, Zaheer.
我爱你,扎西尔
I love you too.
我也爱你
Radio the second you see those airbenders.
一见到气宗就呼叫我们
I will, chief.
好的,警长
Good luck.
祝你们好运
Be careful, Korra.
要小心啊,科拉
You too.
你们也一样
Korra.
科拉
Don't worry, dad.
别担心,爸爸
I'll be all right.
我会没事的
I just want you to know how proud I am of you.
我只想让你知道,我多么为你骄傲
The risk you're taking to save the air nation will be remembered for generations.
你拯救气和族所面对的艰险,将为世世代代所传颂
I love you, dad.
我爱你,爸爸
I love you too, sweetheart.
我也爱你,宝贝
And, dad.
还有,爸爸
Watch out for Zaheer.
要当心扎西尔
He's not very fond of world leaders.
他对各族的领导人可不那么客气
I can handle him.
我对付得了他
Just stay focused on your mission.
专心你自己的任务就行
Oh, man.
我的老天
Must have been some fight.
战斗曾很激烈啊
Mako, do you see the airbenders?
信,看到气宗了吗?
Not yet. We're just arriving.
还没有,我们刚到
Don't turn yourself over until I get a visual on them.
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表