剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
Earth.
土强
Fire.
火烈
Air.
气和
Water.
水善
Only the Avatar can Master all four elements
只有神通能掌握所有四种元素
and bring balance to the world.
并为世界带来平衡
Korra is now the first metal bending Avatar.
科拉成为了首位掌握御金术的神通
At the training with Suyin Beifong
经过北方夙音的训练后
Korra quickly picked up the new skill and Bolin is hoping to follow in her footsteps.
科拉迅速掌握了这项新技能,而波林也希望能像科拉一样
Meanwhile the airbender Zaheer is closing in on Zaofu.
与此同时,气宗扎西尔已经锁定了皂阜城
By his side is are the lava bender Ghazan
与他同行的还有熔土宗雅山
the water bender Ming-Hua,and the combustion bender P'Li.
水宗明华和火爆宗霹雳
But what do these mysterious criminals want with the Avatar?
这些神秘罪犯盯上降世神通究竟为何?
I can't believe I'm sparring with the Avatar.
不敢相信啊我竟然在和神通对练
I can't believe I'm stuck with her friend.
不敢相信我却只能陪她的朋友练
Hang on, I think I got it.
等下,我觉得我学会了
Let me just try this.
让我试试
No? Okay, maybe if I...
不,好吧,也许我……
Trial by fire!
火神之裁
It's the best way to learn metalbending.
学习御金最好的方法
Oh, nice shot, Bolin.
漂亮的一击啊,波林
But I thought you were supposed to be practicing metalbending, not earthbending.
不过我还以为你在练习御金而不是御土呢
Yeah, cheater.
是啊,你作弊
Mako, metalbending is extremely difficult.
御金非常难好吗
No one gets it right away, if they can get it at all!
就算有人能掌握,也不是一下就可以学会的好吗
It's not normal!
这可不是普通的御术
Metalbending champion.
御金冠军
Oh, sure. She's the Avatar.
噢好吧,她可是降世神通
Guys, it's time to get cleaned up.
大家该收拾一下了
Tonight's Opal's farewell dinner.
今晚是欧珀的送别晚宴
Now I gotta say bye to Opal?
现在我又得去和欧珀告别了?
This is the worst day ever!
真是最糟糕的一天
Thanks for making my favorite meal.
谢谢你做了我最喜欢吃的
I'm really going to miss you, Opal.
我肯定会想你的,欧珀
No one appreciates my raw veggie wraps like you do.
没人像你那么喜欢我的生菜卷
Every time I eat raw kale
每次我吃生甘蓝时
I'm gonna think of you.
我都会想起你的
You're so sweet.
你真是太贴心了
This stinks.
太糟糕了
We were just starting to get to know each other and now you're off to the northern air temple.
我们才刚开始了解对方,你就要去北气和寺了
We'll be together soon.
我们很快就又能在一起的
You guys are heading up after finding more airbenders, right?
等你们找到更多气宗后会来会合的对吗
Yeah, but that's...
是啊,但那是
In the future. Oh, I hate the future.
那是在以后,啊我讨厌以后
Until then
在那之前
we'll always have kale.
我们约好一直吃甘蓝吧
Kid, can I give you some relationship advice?
小子,要我给你点感情方面的建议么
Um, no.
呃,不要
Well, your loss.
好吧,你的损失
Zhuli! Bring the, uh, thing.
朱莉,把那啥给我拿来
Check out my latest invention.
瞧瞧我的最新发明
An airbender finder.
气宗探测器
Wait, that can find airbenders?
等下,那个能找气宗?
Uh, I think it's broken.
呃,我看它好像坏了
It's not broken. She needs to airbend into it!
她才没坏,你得让她往里面御气啊
How else do you expect the thing to work?
不然你还想她怎样探测
What's going on?
你们在说什么呢
I can't hear anything.
我什么都听不见
I hate sitting down here.
真讨厌坐这里
Not because of you.
不是因为你的原因
I can tell you're lying.
我知道你在撒谎
Everyone, if I could have your attention, please.
请大家注意听我说话
Tonight, my beautiful little girl leaves for the northern air temple.
今晚我美丽的女儿就要出发去北气和寺
Opal, none of us could be more proud of you.
欧珀,没有人比我更为你感到骄傲的了
You're an incredible daughter
你是个了不起的女儿
sister, friend
姐妹,朋友
and soon to be airbending Master.
以及未来的气宗大♥师♥
Here's to Opal.
敬欧珀
May she help lead us into the new era.
愿她能帮助带领我们进入新的时代
Lock it down for the night.
入夜锁城
We'll head out first thing in the morning.
我们明早第一件事就是启程
Kale, kale, kale.
甘蓝、甘蓝、甘蓝、欧珀
Opal
欧珀×4
What? What's going on?
什么,发生什么了
Pabu, sleep.
帕布,睡觉
What? Huh? What?
什么,什么
Pabu.
帕布
It's not playtime right now.
现在不是玩的时候啊
Okay, we are seriously going to have to have a talk... what the heck!
我们明天真得好好谈谈……搞什么鬼
They got Korra! They've got Korra!
他们抓了科拉,他们抓了科拉!
Let her go!
放她走!
They've got Korra!
他们抓了科拉
So much for the element of surprise.
突袭到此结束
Backup plan.
备用计划开始
We can't let them take her.
我们不能让他们带走她
I don't think they're going to get far. Look.
我不认为他们能跑远,看
We have you surrounded. It's over. Release the Avatar!
我们已经包围你们,你们完了,快放开神通
No way!
不可思议
That guy's lavabending.
那家伙在御熔岩,太厉害了
That's awesome... Ly not good for us.
虽然对我们很不妙
I'm going to create some cover. We're getting out of here.
我来掩护,咱们撤离这里
How did they get in here?
他们怎么进来的?
I don't know, but we're not letting them escape.
我不知道,但我们不会让他们逃走的
There's no way to cross that moat.
没办法越过壕沟
We don't need to cross it.
我们不用越过它
Lin and I can drop in from the dome on cables.
我和琳可以用铁绳从穹顶下来
That's a great idea.
好主意
Except we'll get blown up the second that thirdeyed freak sees us.
除了那三眼怪人一发现我们就会把我们打下来
She's a combustion bender.
她是个火爆师
If one of you can stun her, her powers will be knocked out temporarily.
如果你们一人能打晕她,她的威力就会暂时被抑制
Bolin can land a shot.
波林可以发出这一击
I can?
我可以吗?
You have to take her out right before we drop down.
我们空降前,你就得把她打晕
I do?
我能行吗?
Open the hatch.
打开穹顶
If we get in trouble, metalbend us up.
如果我们遇险,用御金术把我们拉上来
We're in position.
我们就位
Copy that. It's Bolin time.
收到,波林时间到了
All right. Bolin time.
好吧,波林时间
Bolin time!
波林时间!
I can't get a clean shot!
我没法瞄准!
You have to!
你必须成功
Are we a go?
我们能出击了吗?
No go.
不行
Copy that. We're a go.
收到,我们要出击了
I said no! Wait!
我说不行!等等!
Bolin, take the shot!
波林,快打她!
Nice job, little bro.
干得好,弟弟
No!
不!
Thanks.
谢谢
We failed!
我们居然失败了!
Where did they go?
他们去哪儿了?
They can't be far.
他们跑不远
Guards, search the entire estate.
守卫,搜查整个院子
This should neutralize the Shirashu toxins.
这应该能消除麝鼠的麻药
How could you let this happen?
你怎能让这种事发生?
You assured me this was one of the most secure places in the world.
你向我保证过这是世界上最安全的地方之一
It is. I don't know how this happened.
它的确是,我不知道这事怎么发生的
Obviously this was a wellplanned operation, so don't blame me.
很明显这是场谋划周密的袭击,所以别怪我
We searched the entire estate.
我们已搜查了整个院子
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表