剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
Sorry, but it's not my fault this airship's a hunk of junk.
很抱歉,但这船本来也是豆♥腐♥渣♥,怪不了我
Hang on to something!
找个东西抓紧
Well, they say any landing you can walk away from is a good landing.
有人说,只要你还活着的坠落都是好降落
But given our location,I'm not so sure about that.
但看我们的位置,我不觉得这说法很正确
You're the engineer. What do you think?
你是工程师,你觉得该怎么办?
Can we get it flying again?
我们能让它重回天际吗?
It doesn't look good.
情况不太好
I mean, even if you metalbend the propellers back into shape
我是说,即使你用御金术让螺旋桨恢复原样
we'd have to dig this whole thing out of the sand.
我们还要把,这整只船从沙里挖出来
Is everyone all right?
大家都还好吗?
Like you care.
别好像你很关心的样子
What the heck happened?
到底发生什么了
She said her friend needed help. Then they knocked me out!
她说她的朋友需要帮助,然后我就被打晕了
I'm sorry, but I couldn't let you take me to the Earth queen as a captive.
对不起,但我不能让你们把我带到女王做俘虏
There are dangerous forces at work that you don't know anything about.
有你们一无所知的危险的组织在行动
More dangerous than being stranded in the desert?
比身陷荒漠,更危险吗?
Don't worry, Kong.
没事的,孔
I radioed Ba Sing Se before we went down.
我在坠机前,给永固城发了无线电
We just need to sit tight.
我们好好呆着就是了
Someone will be here soon to rescue us.
很快会有救援人员到达
I'm not waiting around for that.
我不会在这里等着他们
We need to get out of here now.
我们现在就要离开这里
If we all work together, we might be able to get the ship up and running.
我们合作的话,我们也许能让船升空并运转
Not likely.
貌似不行
I just tunneled out of the engine room. It's like a sandbox in there.
我刚刚钻进动力室,已经堆满了沙子
This ship isn't going anywhere,and neither are you.
这船已经动不了了,你们也别想走
You're our prisoners, and it's our duty to transport you to the Earth queen.
你们是囚犯,把你们带给土强女王是我们的责任
You realize that I'm the Avatar, right?
你们知道我是神通,对吧?
You don't wanna fight me.
你们应该不会想和我♥干♥一架吧
I'm afraid you aren't giving us much of a choice.
恐怕你没给我们多少选择余地
We have our orders.
我们有上级的命令
Wait, did that sand dune just move?
等等,是不是刚刚那个沙丘在移♥动♥?
It was probably just a mirage.
说不定只是个蜃楼
The desert will play tricks on you.
沙漠总是跟你耍的把戏
That's no mirage.
那不是蜃楼
Look.
看
I heard that since all the spirits came back, this desert has been haunted by them.
我们听说神灵回来后,这沙漠就被他们萦绕了
Oh, right, so I guess that's my fault too.
嗯,对,我猜这也是我的错
Do you want to help us get this ship up and running
你们是要帮我修好这艘船
or do you wanna wait around and meet that thing?
还是等着对付那玩意儿?
We wanna fix the ship, right, Cap?
我们想修船,对吧,船长?
Mm, let's get to work.
好吧,我们让它运作
Everybody, stand back!
所有人,退后
We have to find a way out of here before Zaheer gets his hands on Korra.
我们要在扎西尔抓到科拉前离开这
Take me with you. I haven't seen my wife and five kids in four years.
也带我出去吧,我已经四年没见我的妻子和五个孩子了
Four years?
四年?
The first few months were great. I could finally get some sleep.
前几个月还不错,我终于能好好睡觉了
But now I really miss them.
但现在我真的很想念他们
Listen, Bolin, this is up to you.
听着,波林,全靠你了
I know you can metalbend.
我知道你可以御金
You can metalbend?
你可以御金?
No.
不能
Yes, you can. I believe in you.
不,你可以做到,我相信你
I believe in you too, Bolin!
我也相信你,波林
I appreciate that, Mako and fellow prisoner man
我感谢你们,信和囚犯伙计
but I've been trying and trying and trying, and I've never been able to do it... not even a little.
但我试了又试,一直都做不到,一点都不行
You've always had the ability deep down. You just haven't had the right motivation.
在你的深处一直藏着这项潜能,只是没有合适的推动力
But this is your time.
但这就是你的时机
Get us out of here to save Korra. You can do it!
带我们离开这里,去救科拉,你可以的!
Bolin! Bolin!
波林!波林!
Bolin! Bolin! Bolin! Bolin!
波林!波林!波林!波林!
You're right. Okay.
你说的没错,好嘞
Here I go. Metalbending!
我来了,御金大♥法♥好
I can't metalbend.
我做不到
Hey, you guys didn't happen to bring any toilet paper, did you?
喂,你们没带厕纸,对吧?
First you scare the life out of me, now you want to lick me.
先是你把我吓得魂飞魄散,现在你又来舔我
Here. Chew on this, and leave me alone.
来,吃吧,让我一个人呆着
Tonraq, you read me?
托纳克,听得到我吗?
Yes. We copy.
嗯,收到
I found Korra's jeep, but the kids aren't here.
我找到了科拉的吉普车,但他们不在这里
Meet me at the Misty Palms Oasis.
到雾榈绿洲来找我
How's it looking in there?
里面看起来怎么样?
I just airbent all the sand out of the engine room. I think it's clean.
我刚用御气术把沙子从动力室里弄出去了,我想它很干净
It hasn't been that clean since it floated off the showroom floor.
它从陈列室里出来后,还没有这么干净过
How's it going out here?
外面怎么样?
Well, she's still pretty banged up
她还是受到了重击
but I think she might be able to limp out of the desert.
但我想她也许能勉强把我们带出沙漠
Kong, you want to see if you can get the engine started?
孔,你看看能让引擎运作起来吗?
All right!
明白
Aah!
太棒了!
That's no spirit.
那不是神灵
I think it's gone for now.
那家伙不在了
Kong, are you all right?
孔,你还好吗?
What are we gonna do?
现在该怎么办
All of our supplies were on the ship. We've got no food, no water.
我们所有供给都在船上,现在我们没有食物,没有水
Easy, Arik. Another ship is on the way.
放轻松,阿瑞克,另一只船正在过来的途中
We just need to hold our position for a few hours.
我们只需要在原地呆几个小时
We might not have a few hours.
我们兴许没几个小时了
How far are we from the edge of the desert?
我们离沙漠边缘多远?
Too far to walk, if that's what you're thinking.
想走出去的话就太远了
We can't just wait around for that thing to pick us off one by one!
我们不能呆在这儿,那玩意会把我们一个个干掉
You'll do as you're told, airman.
你们会照命令的做,船员
Now get ahold of yourself!
给我镇静下来
Maybe we can still build something to get us all out of here.
也许我们仍然可以做一些逃离沙漠的东西
You wanna make some wings out of scrap metal and flap real hard?
你想要用金属碎片做一些翅膀,然后用力拍打?
No, but we might have enough material to construct a makeshift sandsailer
不,但我们也许有足够的原料来制♥作♥一艘沙帆船
like the sandbenders use to get around.
就像沙宗用来溜达的那种
All we need is a sail and some kind of sled to attach it to.
我们只需要做好一面风帆和一部滑橇
It's worth a try.
值得一试
Gather every piece of metal you can find.
收集所有你们能找到的金属
We'll give that sandy beast a run for his money yet.
让那沙子巨兽没那么容易追到我们
Looks like he's in a hurry. Wait here.
看起来他很急促,你们在这等
Your Majesty, we received a distress signal from the airship carrying the prisoners.
女王陛下,我们从装囚犯的飞船那,收到了不幸的信♥号♥♥
We believe the ship crashed in the Si Wong desert and the Avatar may have escaped.
我们相信那艘船在死亡沙漠坠落,降世神通可能已经逃走了
This is outrageous!
这可真令人吃惊!
Send another airship to retrieve the Avatar immediately.
派另一艘飞船并马上找回神通
It's already on its way, your majesty.
它已经上路了,陛下
What are we going to do now?
我们现在该怎么做?
There's no way we can track her down in the desert before the queen gets to her.
在女王找到她之前,我们无法在沙漠里追踪她
You really think they'll be lucky enough to capture her again?
你真的觉得他们会再次幸运地抓获神通?
She'll be long gone by the time they arrive.
在他们到达之前她就早跑远了
It doesn't matter. We're through chasing her.
这不要紧,我们来追捕她
It's time to make her come to us.
是时候让她到我们这儿来了
What is this riffraff doing in my throne room unannounced?
这群乌合之众未经通告在我的王室干什么?
Apologies, Your Majesty, but I couldn't help overhearing
抱歉陛下,但我不经意间听到
that the Avatar won't be joining us today.
神通今天已经来不了了
The Avatar is still in my custody.
神通仍在我的掌控之中
However, eavesdropping on royal conversations
然而,偷听皇家谈话
will land you in a cell right next to those boys you brought in.
会使你们身陷重狱,正好在你刚送来的男孩们的旁边
Now, if you value your freedom
现在,如果你珍惜你的自♥由♥
you'll tell me where the airbenders are right now.
现在就告诉我气宗们在哪里
That wasn't the deal.
我们之前可不是这么答应的
I will not bandy words with bounty hunters.
我不会和赏金猎人斗嘴
Seize these hoodlums and throw them in prison
把这些流氓给我抓起来扔监狱去
until they decide to show proper respect for the crown!
直到他们对王位表示出足够的尊重为止
Gun!
甘
Get back here and lay down your life for your queen, you coward!
快回来为你的女王牺牲自己,你个懦夫!
You wouldn't dare attack a queen!
弑君乃大逆不道!
Maybe I forgot to mention something to you.
可能我忘记告诉你了
I don't believe in queens.
我才不信君臣这一套
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表