剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
We were there when the Earth Queen was overthrown.
当土强女王被推♥翻♥时我们就在那儿
What? How did you escape?
什么?那你们怎么逃出来的
Zaheer let us go.
扎西尔放了我们
Why would he do that?
他为什么要这么做?
Because he wanted us to find you and deliver a message.
因为他想要我们给你转告一条信息
Zaheer is headed to the northern air temple as we speak.
此时此刻,扎西尔已经在去往北气和寺的路上
He said he's gonna wipe out the new air nation and everyone in it
他说他要消灭整个新气和寺和里面的所有人
unless you turn yourself over to him.
除非你向他投降
Zaheer's threatening innocent lives, just to get to me.
扎西尔在威胁无辜的生命,就为了抓住我
He could be bluffing.
他有可能是在吓唬我们
He's already taken out the Earth Queen.
他已经除掉了土强女王
I don't think he bluffs.
我不认为他在吓唬人
We need to radio Tenzin and warn him
我们需要立即用无线电联♥系♥丹增
that the Red Lotus is coming.
警告他红莲教的到来
I agree.
我同意
Unfortunately, we don't have a radio on the airship.
但不幸的是飞艇上没有无线电
There's a portable radio in the jeep
吉普车里有一个便携式无线电
but the signal will never make it to the northern air temple.
但是信♥号♥♥绝不可能连接到北气和寺
We need to get to a place that has a strong radio transmitter.
我们得立刻到有强大的无线电发射器的地方
The metal clan will have one.
煅金世家有一个
Let's go. We'll radio Su on the way.
动身吧,我们在路上通知夙
Hopefully she can get ahold of Tenzin at the air temple by the time we get to Zaofu.
希望在我们到达的皂阜城的时候,她能联♥系♥上气和寺那边的丹增
Did you have any luck getting through to Tenzin?
你联♥系♥上丹增了么?
No one's answering. What if Zaheer is already up there?
没人回应,有没有可能扎西尔已经到了?
I should never have let Opal go.
我就不应该让欧珀去的
It's going to be okay, Su.
一切都会没事儿的,夙
I hope so.
但愿如此
We have a strong signal, but no one's answering.
信♥号♥♥很强,但是一直没人回应
I can't just sit around here
我不能就干坐在这里
while a madman is on his way to the northern air temple.
看着一个疯子在去往北气和寺的路上
We have to do something.
我们一定要做些什么
I'll ready my airship. With the full force of the metal clan security backing us
我去准备飞艇,有煅金世家的全部武装警卫支援
we can take them.
我们能打败他们
We'll never make it up there before Zaheer.
但我们不可能在扎西尔之前赶到北气和寺
There might be another way to stop him.
也许有别的方法阻止他
It's a long shot
这只是一种猜测
but Zaheer is always meditating into the Spirit World
但是扎西尔经常冥想进入灵界
and I know exactly where
我知道他要去哪儿
Xai Bau's grove.
霞宝园
If I could find him there, maybe I could somehow trap him.
如果我能在那儿找到他,或许我能够拖住他
We can't protect you in there. I don't like it.
我们不能在灵界保护你,我不喜欢这个主意
I'll be fine. I have to try.
我会没事的,我必须试试
I'll watch over her as she meditates.
在她冥想时我会看着她
I guess in the meantime, Mako and I will stay here and try to get through to the temple.
我觉得与此同时我和信会呆在这儿想办法联♥系♥上气和寺
We'll help Su ready the airship.
我们会帮助夙准备好飞艇
I'm going to take a nap.
我打算去小睡一下
Zaheer, come out!
扎西尔,出来
Face me!
面对我!
Leave the airbenders out of this.
不要牵扯气和族
There you are.
你终于来了
Please don't hurt me, Korra.
请别伤了我,科拉
I'm just an old man.
我只是个老人
Iroh? What are you doing here?
艾洛?你怎么会在这里
I was just out searching for a new teapot to add to my collection
我只是在找一个新茶壶来丰富我的收藏
but instead I found you.
不过我却找到了你
In the Spirit World, you always seem to find something
在灵界,你总会找到一些
you didn't know you were looking for.
你没意识到自己在寻找的事物
You look troubled.
你似乎有麻烦
I am.
是的
Sit.
坐吧
What is on your mind?
你在想什么呢?
There's a maniac on the loose
有一个疯子逃出来了
and he's threatening to destroy the new Air Nation.
他威胁要摧毁新气和族
I don't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么做
Just because you are the Avatar
即使你是神通
doesn't mean you will have all the answers.
也不代表你能知道所有事情的答案
I know many avatars have needed guidance
我知道很多神通都需要指引
but I'm the only one since Avatar Wan that can't get help from my past lives.
但是我自从神通万以来唯一没法从前世得到帮助的
I wish I could talk to Aang.
真希望能够和安昂谈谈
You know, Zuko and Aang were close friends.
要知道,祖寇和安昂是很好的朋友
Lord Zuko, of course.
祖寇王,对啊
Yes, my nephew.
是的,我的侄儿
Their relationship started off a little rocky
他们的关系刚开始是有一点不和谐
but they grew to become lifelong friends.
但后来他们成为了一生的挚友
Best friends.
最好的朋友
Thank you. Thank you so much.
谢谢你,太感谢你了
You're right about the Spirit World.
你对灵界的了解是对的
I came here looking for someone else
我来这本来是为了找其他人
but I'm glad I found you.
不过我很高兴能遇见你
Did you find Zaheer?
你找到扎西尔了吗?
No, he wasn't there.
没有,他不在灵界
But there's someone I need to talk to.
不过我现在知道该和谁谈了
You're leaving?
你要走了?
Aren't you coming to the air temple with us?
你不陪我们到气和寺吗?
I'm sorry, but I can't.
很抱歉,但我不能
I'm going back to the Fire Nation.
我得回到火烈国
If it's true that the Red Lotus is targeting the nation's leaders
如果红莲教的目标是各国首领
I need to protect my daughter.
那我得去保护我的女儿
I understand, you have to keep the Fire Lord safe.
我明白,你必须保护火烈王的安全
But before you leave
不过在你离开之前
I was wondering if you could help me with something.
我想你可以帮我点什么
I was often Aang's council, and I'd love to be yours.
安昂曾经常找我商量,我很乐意帮助你
That's just it, you knew Aang better than anyone.
就是这样,没有人比你更了解安昂了
I was wondering if you knew what he might do if he were in my situation.
你觉得,如果安昂处于我现在的情况,他会怎么做?
Rebuilding the Air Nation was Aang's biggest dream.
重建气和族是安昂最大的梦想
He would be beside himself with joy with what you've done
如果他看到你的所作所为,一定会非常欣慰
and if he accomplished that goal
如果是他完成了这个梦想
he might have sacrificed anything to protect it.
他也许会为了保护本族牺牲所有
So he would give himself up to save the Air Nation?
所以,他一定会为保护气和族牺牲自己吧
I don't know for sure.
我不太确定
The airbenders might have been closest to Aang's heart
那些气宗确实是安昂心之所向
but as the Avatar
但作为神通
he was concerned with people of all nations.
他关心的是所有国度的人♥民♥
No one knew better than Aang that in times of turmoil
在混乱的年代,没有人比安昂更了解
the world needs its Avatar the most.
世界才是最需要降世神通的
Thanks. Your Uncle was right.
谢谢,你的叔叔说的没错
It was helpful talking to you.
和你谈话很有帮助
Wait, you spoke with my Uncle?
等一下,你和我叔叔谈过了?
Yes, in the Spirit World.
没错,在灵界哟
A couple of times actually.
第二次啦
Guys, we got through to the air temple.
朋友们,我们接通气和寺了
Who is this?
你是谁?
I told you, it's Bolin!
我说过了,我是波林
Bolin's not here right now, can I take a message?
波林现在不在,要我给他捎口信吗?
No, I'm not looking for Bolin, I am Bolin!
不!我不是要找波林,我就是!
Ahh, look, I need you to find your dad.
听着,我要你♥爸♥爸来接电♥话♥
He's outside with the bison.
他在外面和野牛在一起呢
Did you know we found a whole herd full of baby bison?
知不知道我们在外面找到了一群的小野牛?
No. A whole herd, really?
没有,一群?真的?
Meelo, this is your commanding officer.
米罗,我是你的指挥官
Go get your dad, now.
命令你找你♥爸♥爸,立即行动
Yes, Sir.
是的长官
Come on. Come on.
快点,快点
Hello, this is Tenzin.
喂,我是丹增
Tenzin, listen to me carefully.
丹增,听我仔细说
Zaheer is on his way to the temple.
扎西尔正往气和族那边来
He's coming for the airbenders. You have to get everyone out of there immediately.
他是来抓气宗的,你必须立即让所有人离开那里
Drop everything. Leave now!
别管东西了,现在就跑
Oh, no.
糟糕
What? What is it?
什么,怎么了?
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表