剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
Great job, Korra.
干得好,科拉
Calling all units.
各分队注意
Robbery reported on the corner of fifth and harbor.
第五街和港口的角落里发生抢劫
Suspects' vehicle headed south on Hao Boulevard.
嫌疑车辆正向南驶向郝大道
Units responding, identify.
各分队收到立即回复
Unit three responding.
第三分队收到
Leave them alone!
放开他们
Su?
夙?
Wait.
等下
Leaving in the middle of a session could make you sick.
疗程中途离开会让你生病的
I'm done here.
我受够了
Are you gonna stay in your room feeling sorry for yourself all day?
你要整天呆在屋里为自己难过吗
You owe Opal an apology... For the way you treated her last night.
因为昨晚你对待她的态度,你得向欧珀道歉
Are you okay?
你还好吗
You don't look good.
你看起来不太好
I'm fine.
我没事
What did you do to me?
你对我做了什么?
I tried to warn you.
我试着警告你了
Come with me. Let's go finish the session.
跟我来,咱们完成这个疗程
Just relax and breathe.
放松就好,慢慢呼吸
So you're robbing stores with the Terra triad now?
所以你现在跟大地帮一起打劫商店了吗?
I didn't steal anything. I just drove the car.
我没偷任何东西,我只是开车而已
I owed my friends a favor. It's not a big deal.
我欠朋友一个人情,这没什么大不了的
I'm not letting you get away with this.
我不会就此放过你的
What are you going to do, officer, arrest me?
你要对我做什么,警官?逮捕我吗?
Don't even think about taking one more step!
别想再踏出一步!
Good afternoon. Where are you off to today?
下午好,你今天要去哪儿?
I, uh, got a delivery to make in Bao Yu.
呃,我有一批货要送到巴佑
I should be back later today.
我应该今天晚些时候就回来
You all right?
你还好吗
Yeah, just a little tired.
是啊,就是有点累
One more pickup, then I'm clocking out.
再提一批货就能下班了
I thought you said you had a delivery.
我记得你说是要送一批货
Did I?
我这么说了吗?
I'm gonna need you to step out of the vehicle
我需要你下车
and open the back of the truck.
打开后车厢
Hey, get back here!
嘿,回来!
Let's get out of here!
我们快撤离这儿!
Hey, Bolin.
嗨,波林!
Opal! Oh, wow.
欧珀!哇
You really know how to sneak up on someone.
你真知道怎么悄悄接近
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
Oh, nothing, you know, just...
哦,没啥,你知道,就是
just thinking about my body and mustaches that I might have in the future.
思考……我未来的……身材和胡子
You're acting weird again.
你又变得诡异了
Sorry.
对不起
I wasn't really thinking about all my mustaches.
我不是在思考我的胡子
I'm just... I'm just frustrated.
我就是有些丧气
I've been trying to metalbend,and I can't figure it out.
我在尝试御金,但是我弄不懂
Don't tell anyone, okay?
别告诉任何人,好吗?
Why not?
为什么不?
Because it's embarrassing.
因为太令人尴尬了
This isn't the first time I've tried.
这不是我第一次尝试
I mean, I've been wanting to metalbend ever since I heard about Toph.
我是说,从我听说拓芙以后我就一直想学御金
Your grandmother is my biggest hero.
你的外祖母是我最崇拜的人
My mom grew up learning from Toph.
我妈妈从小就跟拓芙学习
Just go train with her. Stop being so scared.
就让她来训练你,不要再这么害怕了
You know what? Maybe I am scared, but what about you?
你知道吗,也许我是害怕,但你呢?
I know that you want to go to the northern air temple to train with Tenzin
我知道你想要去北气和寺跟丹增学习
but you haven't done it because you're afraid too.
但你没这么做,因为你也害怕
You know what? You're right.
你知道吗,你说对了
I don't want to leave my family and disappoint my mom.
我不想离开我的家人,让妈妈失望
Look at us...
瞧瞧我们
Talking about our feelings
聊我们的感受
supporting each other.
互相支持
It's nice.
真好
What were you thinking?
你当时在想什么呢?
And what were you thinking?
而你又想了什么?
You two have put me in an impossible position.
你俩让我处于两难的境地
You're mad at me?
你对我发火?
She's the one who was running around with criminals.
她才是那个跟罪犯到处跑的人
This is all your fault!
这都是你的错!
I was doing my job!
我在做我的本职工作!
Ugh, all right, enough!
好了,够了!
Here's what we're going to do.
接下来是我们要这么做
Su, you need to leave the city as soon as possible.
夙,你要尽快离开这座城市
What? Where am I supposed to go?
什么?那我要去哪儿?
You'll go stay with your grandparents.
你跟你外祖父母住去
Lin, give me the arrest report.
琳,把逮捕报告给我
Mom, what are you doing?
妈妈,你在干什么?
You can't cover this up. There were witnesses.
你不能遮掩这件事,有目击证人
I'm the chief of police.
我是警♥察♥局长
I can't have a daughter in jail.
我不能有个坐牢的女儿
So, once again, Su gets to do whatever she wants
又来了,夙能够为所欲为
and there are no consequences.
而无需承担后果
This is our only option.
这是我们唯一的选择
You're going to feel a bit fragile
你会感到有点虚弱
so it's probably best if you take it easy for a little while.
所以你最好要放松一段时间
I don't need to rest.
我不需要休息
I need to do something I should've done a long time ago.
我要去做一件很久前就该做的事情
Congratulations.
恭喜
You're the first metalbending Avatar.
你是第一位会御金的神通
So, um
其实
I've been thinking
我一直在考虑
and I'd like to try to learn metalbending.
我想要学习御金术
I mean, I'm sure you have a waiting list or something, like, a couple years, so...
我知道你有个几年长的候补名单啥的,所以
Let's get started.
我们现在就开始
I think Lin is mad about something.
我觉得琳可能对什么事情很气愤
Su, it's time we talk.
夙,我们该谈谈了
After 30 years, you're finally ready to talk?
三十年后,你终于准备谈谈了
When we were in mom's office that day
那天我们在妈妈的办公室
you could have taken responsibility for what you did
你本可以为你的所为承担责任
but instead you stayed quiet and let mom throw her whole career away.
但你却保持沉默,让妈妈把她的事业都放弃了
Mom didn't throw her career away.
妈妈才没有放弃事业
She retired the next year. She was a hero.
她是第二年退休的,她是个英雄
You think she wanted to retire?
你认为她想退休吗?
She was so guilt-ridden about what she did to protect you
她对为保护你而做的事情充满负罪感
she didn't feel worthy of her badge.
她觉得对不起她的警徽
Look, I admit that I was not a perfect kid
听着,我承认我不是个好孩子
and I've made some mistakes in the past, but...
我过去犯了一些错误,但是…
You made some mistakes?
你犯了“一些”错误?
Lin, mom and I already talked about this years ago and worked things out.
琳,妈妈和我多年前就讨论过这件事并解决问题了
If you had gotten together with us like we'd asked
如果你那时听话而回来跟我们团聚
you would know that I'm a different person now.
你就会知道我现在改过自新了
I've been a different person for a long time.
我已经是一个与过去不同的人很久了
You think just because you live in a big, fancy house
你以为住在豪华大房♥子里
and have a chef who cooks you fancy food
有个会做佳肴的厨师
that you're a different person?
你就是个不一样的人了吗?
Maybe you can fool everyone else, but you can't fool me.
也许你可以愚弄其他人,你可骗不了我
注:这句话也是《科拉传奇》第一册气和篇第一集,琳对神通所说的
I see right through you.
我看透你了
You know what, Lin?
你知道吗,琳
You're the one who hasn't changed.
你才是那个没变的人
You're still a bitter loner who only cares about herself.
你还是那么只关心自己,尖酸又孤独
No wonder Tenzin ended things with you years ago.
怪不得多年前丹增就跟你分手了
Okay, I guess this is how it's going to be.
好啊,我猜这架不得不打了
Should I stop them?
我应该阻止她们吗?
You don't have any siblings.
你没有兄弟姐妹
Fighting is all part of the healing process.
打架可是整个疗伤过程的一部分
Go, mom!
加油,妈妈
My sculpture!
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表