剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
Earth.
土强
Fire.
火烈
Air.
气和
Water.
水善
Only the Avatar can master all four elements
只有神通能掌握所有四种元素
and bring balance to the world.
并为世界带来平衡
Is there any place safe for the Avatar?
神通还有安全的藏身之所吗?
First, President Raiko banished her from Republic City.
首先,雷鼓总统把她驱逐出共和城
after Korra rescued a group of airbenders from Ba Sing Se.
之后,在科拉释放了一些永固城的气宗后
Then the earth queen declared her an enemy of the kingdom
土强国女王宣布她是国家的敌人
And now Korra has learned that Zaheer and his fellow criminals are after her.
如今,科拉已了解到扎西尔与他的罪犯小组正在寻找她
With Tenzin busy bringing the new recruits to the northern air temple
由于丹增忙着将新成员带到北气和寺
Korra's protection now rests in Beifong's hands.
科拉的保护工作由北方接手
While you're playing fetch
你还在玩得欢呢
four of the most dangerous criminals in the world are hunting you down.
四个危险的罪犯正在跟踪你呢
We should get moving.
我们得赶紧离开
Relax. We just got here.
放松,我们才刚到
Besides, no one knows where I am right now except us.
另外,除了我们之外没人知道我在哪儿
I think she wants you to throw it for her.
我想她希望你为她把球扔出去
I'll pass. Thanks.
我就算了,谢谢
We just got a call on the radio about another airbender.
我们刚从无线电接到了另一个御气师的消息
Finally. Where are they?
终于有了!他们在哪儿?
A city called Zaofu
一个叫造福的城市
the home of the metal clan.
是煅金世家
You know the place?
你知道那吗?
Uh, never been, but I don't want you going there.
呃,从来没去过,但我不希望你去那里
I'd rest a lot easier if you were back safe in Republic City.
如果你安全地回到共和城我才能更安心地休息
Wow, wow, wow!===========
抱歉,但是如果造福城有御气师,那就是我们的下一站
An entire city made of metal, whoo!
完全用金属铸造的城市
You should be right at home, Beifong.
你一定感觉在家里,北方
Yeah!
好棒
Aren't you coming?
你不来吗?
What's there to see?
来看什么?
It's metal. Big whoop.
金属,没什么大不了的
Just find the airbender, and let's get moving.
我们找到御气师就走
And don't tell anyone I'm here.
不要告诉任何人我在这儿
Why not?
为什么呢
I don't need to explain myself to you.
我不需要向你解释那么多
Just do what I say.
就照我说的做
Fine. You got it, chief cranky pants.
好吧,知道了,愤怒的首领
Avatar Korra, it is an honor to meet you.
神通科拉,见到你是我的荣幸
My name is Aiwei.
我叫艾威
Thanks for having us.
谢谢你招待我们
Is this everyone?
这是所有人吗?
Yep, just us. So can I meet the new airbender?
是啊,只有我们,那么,我能见那位新的御气师了吗?
Of course. Right this way.
当然,这边请
And this is the air acolyte dining hall,where everyone eats
然后这是所有人吃饭的地方,食堂
and this is Daw.
这位是道
He's a new airbender too, like you guys.
他也是一位新气宗,像你们一样
It's so nice to meet you.
见到你们真好
How exciting. New friends.
多有劲儿!新朋友
Excuse me, hello?
打扰了,你们好?
My name is Yorru.
我的名字是于如
I heard this was the place to come if you're a new airbender.
我听说新御气师都来这里?
You got that right, stranger.
你来对了,陌生人!
Well, a couple of weeks ago
是这样,几周以前
I woke up, and suddenly, I could do this.
我醒来后突然发现我能做这个
Mom, Aunt Kya, we got another one!
妈妈!凯娅阿姨!我们又有一个!
That statue honors the first metalbender
那塑雕像是为了纪念第一个御金师
Toph Beifong
北方拓芙
who expanded the possibilities of what benders were capable of.
她把御术师的能力发挥到极限并延伸了
Here, everyone is encouraged to reach his or her highest potential.
在这里,每个人都被鼓励去激发自己内在的潜能
Does Toph live here?
拓芙住在这里吗?
Are we gonna get to meet her?
我们能见到她吗?
I'm afraid not.
恐怕不行
but years ago, she left to wander the world in search of enlightenment.
她曾不时拜访我们,但几年后她为寻找顿悟而去漫游世界
No one has seen her since.
从那以后没有人再见到过她
Wow, is this where the airbender lives?
哇,这里是御气师居住的地方吗?
Yes, but first, her mother wants to meet you.
是的,但首先,她的母亲要见你们
Is this some kind of combat training?
训练吗?
Not exactly.
不完全是
They are rehearsing for a dance premiere next month.
他们在排练下个月的舞蹈首演
That's it for today, everyone.
各位,今天就到此为止吧
Allow me to introduce the matriarch of the metal clan
请让我介绍煅金世家的女族长
Suyin.
夙音
Please, call me Su.
请叫我夙吧
Great to finally meet you, Avatar Korra.
很荣幸终于见到你了,神通科拉
And this must be Mako, Bolin, and Asami.
这几位一定是信,波林,和麻美
You've done your research.
你已经做过调查了
I make it my business to know who's visiting my city.
我把了解谁会到访我的城市当作我的工作
So you're a dancer?
那么,你是一个舞蹈家?
Dancer, leader, wife, mother
舞者,领袖,妻子,母亲
collector of rare meteorites.
稀有陨石收藏家
You'll find people here have many skills and interests.
你会发现这里的人都有很多的技能和爱好
Korra, why did you lie when Aiwei asked if there was anyone else with you?
科拉,当艾威问你还有没有其他人跟你一起来时,你为什么撒谎?
What? I-I didn't.
啥?我没有
I mean...
我是说……
How did you know I was lying?
你怎么知道我说谎了?
I am a truth seer.
我是一个测谎者
When people lie
当人们说谎时
their heart rate and breathing increase.
他们的心率和呼吸都会加快
I can sense the most subtle of changes.
我能感知最微妙的变化
Thanks to Aiwei, there are no secrets in our city.
多亏了艾威,我们的城市里没有秘密
We came with Republic City's chief of police.
我们和共和城的警长一起来的
She didn't want anyone to know she was here.
她不想让任何人知道她到这儿了
I'm sorry I didn't tell you.
很抱歉我没有告诉你
Lin's here? Well, I would love to say hello.
琳到这儿了?嗯,我很想跟她打声招呼的
Wait, you two know each other?
等等,你俩互相认识?
You're joking, right?
你开玩笑的吧?
Oh, lin never told you about me.
哦,琳从来没有告诉你关于我的事
No. Why would she?
没有啊,她何必呢?
I'm Lin's sister.
我是琳的妹妹
I found out why you were so against coming here.
我知道你为什么那么反对来这里了
Why didn't you ever tell me you had a sister?
你为什么不告诉我你有个妹妹?
Half-sister.
半血缘关系的妹妹
Same mom, different dads.
同一位母亲,不同的父亲
So what? We're blood, lin.
那又怎样?我们是血亲,琳
And after 30 years, the least you could do is say hello.
三十年了,你至少该打声招呼吧
I have nothing to say to you.
我跟你没什么好说的
You two haven't spoken in 30 years... how come?
你俩三十年都没说过话,怎么回事
Ask her. I've tried.
问她啊,我是试过了
Oh, don't put that on me.
哦,这个别赖我
You're the one who tore our family apart.
你是那个导致我们家庭分♥裂♥的人
And you've done a bang-up job keeping it that way.
而你就很好的保持了这种状态
You haven't changed one bit, have you?
你一丁点都没变,是不是?
Look, we can stand here arguing about the past all day
听着,我们可以一直站在这儿为过去的事吵一天
but that's not the reason the Avatar came here.
但这不是神通来这里的原因
My daughter is thrilled to meet you.
我女儿为将见到你而兴奋不已
Lin, your niece is the new airbender.
琳,你外甥女是个新的气宗
Isn't that amazing?
很棒吧?
Yeah. Terrific.
是啊,棒极了
Those are my two youngest, Wei and Wing.
这是我最小的两个孩子,韦和文
They're playing a game called power disc.
他们在玩一种叫威力飞盘的游戏
They invented it all on their own.
这完全是他们自己发明的
Oh, nice power, wei.
好力道,韦
Ha! Wing goes down.
哈!文被打趴下了
I'm so proud of those two.
我很为这两个孩子骄傲
Huan,I want you to meet the Avatar and her friends
修昂,我想让你见见神通和她的朋友们
and your aunt, lin.
还有你大姨,琳
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表