剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
Earth.
土强
Fire.
火烈
Air.
气和
Water.
水善
Only the Avatar can master all four elements
只有神通能掌握所有四种元素
and bring balance to the world.
并为世界带来平衡
after 170 years
在170年后
there are new airbender in the world
在世界上又出现了新的御气师
and Bumi is one of them
Bumi就是他们中的一员
so too is the mysterious Zaheer
Zaheer也是他们中神秘的一员
who escaped from his remote prison
是从遥远的监狱中的逃犯
thanks to his new ability
Zaheer会对他的御气术感兴趣吗
now exiled from republic city
离开共和城的科拉
to find all the new airbender
将找到所有的新御气师作为了她的新目标
but will she and Tenzin be able to bring back the air nation?
但是科拉和丹增能将他们集结到他们的御气帝国吗?
Did someone order a fully-equipped Future Industries airship?
有人订购了一艘全副武装的未来实业飞艇吗
It's perfect. Thanks, Asami.
太棒了!谢谢你,麻美
I figured if we're going to Ba Sing Se to search for airbenders
我想如果我们要去永固城找气宗的话
we should do it in style
得弄得时髦一点儿才行
Yay, airship!
耶!飞艇
I want to see. Come on, Moki.
我想进去看看,百奇快来
While you guys are gone, Pema and I will hold down the fort
当你们都不在的时候,佩玛和我会照料好这边的
Who's excited to spend some time with your Auntie Kya?
和凯娅阿姨待在一起你开不开心啊
Aww. He likes you.
他喜欢你
Mako, I'm so glad you're here.
信,你能来我真是太高兴了
Of course Korra... Avatar.
当然了,科拉——我是说神通
Avatar Korra.
神通科拉
Once I received your message
当我收到你的信息之后
I proceeded to contact various locationswithin the Earth Kingdom as ordered by you, the...
我着手联♥系♥了一系列土强国的地点——依照您的命令
Avatar.
降世神通
Right. The Avatar... thanks you for your loyal service.
好,降世神通非常感谢你忠诚的服务
Did you find any more leads?
找到更多线索了吗?
There are reports of airbenders popping up all over the Earth Kingdom.
有报告说气宗开始在整个土强国不断涌现
I marked the villages on this map.You guys can take it with you.
我在这个地图上做了记号♥,你们可以拿去
Actually, I was kind of hoping you could come too.
其实……我有点希望你也能跟我们一起来
Really?
真的?
Um... it's probably better if I sit this one out.
呃……可能这次我不掺合比较好
I know things have been weird between us since we broke up
我知道自从分手以后我们的关系变得很怪
but you're a part of Team Avatar and we can't do this without you.
但你是神通小队的一份子,我们不能没有你啊!
I'm sorry. I... can't.
很抱歉,我……不能这么做
I'll miss you, sweetie.
我会想念你的,亲爱的
I'll miss you too.
我也会
Once we find the airbenders,I'll send word.
一旦我们找到了气宗,就会给你发消息
You can join us at the Northern Air Temple then.
你就可以到北方气和寺找我们了
Hey, how come Jinora gets to go with you,but we don't?That's so not fair!
嘿!凭什么吉诺拉就能跟你们去而我们不行?这太不公平了
Yeah, what this girl said, not fair!
对,就像这个女孩说的那样:不公平
Because if airbenders show up here,they're gonna need some guidance from you two.
因为如果有气宗来到这个地方,他们会需要你们的指导的
It's a very important job.
这是个非常重要的工作
Really? Me, a teacher? Yay!
真的?我?当老师?
Those maggots will bow to me!
那些家伙得向我鞠躬
Go easy on them, son.
别对他们太严了,儿子
Mako, wait a sec.
信,等一下
Korra already asked, bro.
科拉已经问过了,老弟
I can't just leave Republic City.I have a life here and a job.
我不能就这样离开共和城。我在这儿有自己的生活,还有工作
A life? You sleep under your desk.
生活?你每天都睡办公桌上好吗?
And what's a more important job than helping the Avatar rebuild an entire civilization?
而且还有什么工作能比帮助神通重建整个文明更重要呢?
It's not just that.
不仅仅是这些原因
I feel like I've been drifting apart from everyone.
我觉得我好像离每个人都越来越疏远
Well drift back. We need you.
那就再熟络起来啊,我们需要你
Come on, Mako. We're going to Ba Sing Se,where Dad grew up.
来吧信,我们这是要去永固城!我们爸爸长大的地方!
What if I meet our grandma for the very first time?
如果我们在那儿遇到了从来没见过的奶奶怎么办?
And she asks me, "Where is your sweet brother,"
如果她问我:你亲爱的哥哥在哪儿呢?
and I have to say "I'm sorry, Grandma,he had some really important police paperwork to file"
而我只能说:对不起奶奶,他在警♥察♥局有一些重要的文书工作要做
and she starts to cry those grandma tears and is like
她便开始留着奶奶那样的眼泪说
"Mako, oh why, Mako, I can't go on,I can't..."
信!为什么啊为什么……我活不下去了!
And then she dies.
然后她就走了
Okay, alright. I'll come with you.
好吧好吧,行了!我跟你们去
I guess I got to call Bei Fong. She's not going to be happy.
我猜我得向北方局长打个电♥话♥了,她一定不会高兴的
Bye. We'll miss you.
再见!我们会想念你们的
As of now, these are the towns where we've gotten reports about airbenders.
截至目前,这些是我们得到有气宗出没报告的城镇
It looks like we can hit up most of them before we get to Ba Sing Se.
看起来在到达永固城之前我们就能拜访其中的大多数了
We're going to bring the Air Nation back from the brink of extinction after nearly 200 years.
在将近两百年之后,我们终于要把气和族从灭绝的边缘拉回来了
And it's all because of you, Korra.
而这一切都多亏了你,科拉
Finally, our shift change is here.
换班的终于来了
Hey! Where are the other guards?
嘿!其他的守卫呢
Zahir!
扎西尔
It's nice to see again, Gazan.
能再见到你真是令人高兴,可葬
Thanks for busting me out.
谢谢你救我出来
Where'd you pick up the new skills?
你在哪儿学会的新技能?
I have harmonic convergence to thank for that.
那得感谢谐波汇聚
I was given a gift. I believe it's a sign that our path is a righteous one.
我被上天赋予了这个能力,我相信这是我们选择了正义道路的信♥号♥♥
Avatar Korra!
神通科拉
Oh, it is such an honor to have you come to our humble village.
您的大驾光临真是让我们这个小村蓬荜生辉啊
Thanks.
多谢
I hate to get down to business, but
我不喜欢一上来就谈正事,但是……
is the Airbender here now?
那个气宗现在就在这里吗?
Kuon and his family will be joining us shortly for a special dinner.
库昂和他的家人会来参加精心准备的晚宴
Please, right this way.
这边请
Kuon has been the talk of the town ever since he got airbending.
库昂得到御气术之后就一直对村里的人提起此事
He's like a local celebrity.
他就成了本地名人
I just want to say that it's an honor to meet a fellow Airbender.
我只想说能见到一个气和族兄弟我感到很荣幸
Oh, I still just think of myself as a simple farmer...
我还只是把自己当成一个普通的农民
who can airbend.
谁想御气啊
Oh, I'm so sorry. I still don't have any control.
噢真对不起!我还是没法好好控制它
No worries. I love pie.
不必担心,我喜欢派!
And so does Pabu.
帕布也是
Well, you're so much more than just a farmer now.
你现在可远远不止是一个农民这么简单了
Harmonic convergence changed everything.
谐波汇聚改变了一切
You represent the future of a culture that is being reborn.
你代表着一种已经重生的文化的未来
You're going to help us rebuild the Air Nation.
你必须帮助我们重建气和族
I'm going to do what now?
我……要去干嘛?
The only thing I'm planning to rebuild is my barn.
我唯一想重建的是我的谷仓
But you must come with us to the Northern Air Temple.
但是……你必须跟着我们去北气和寺啊
Well, I can't do that. I have a family and a farm.
我不能这么做,我有自己的家庭,还有农田
Of course you can come. This is of the utmost importance.
你当然能这么做!这是最重要的事儿!
Your wife will understand.
你妻子会理解的
Wait, what? No. I do not understand.
等等,啥?不,我不理解!
Daddy, where are you going?Why does the bald man want to take you away?
爸爸你要去哪儿?为什么这个光头想把你带走?
No one's going to take Daddy away, sweetheart.
没人会把你的爸爸带走,甜心
Actually, this bald man does want to take him,but it's for an important cause.
事实上这个光头是想把他带走,不过是为了一个非常重要的原因
Your dad is an airbender and he should learn about his culture.
你♥爸♥爸是一个气宗,他需要了解气宗的文化
I think there's been some sort of misunderstanding. I'm not going with you.
我觉得我们之间好像有一些误会。我不会跟你走
I might be able to airbend, but I'm no air-nomad.I'm no monk.
或许我可以御气,可我不是个气和族,我又不是僧侣!
Okay, maybe we should just have some dessert, huh? Who's up for dessert?
好了,也许我们需要来些甜点?谁要甜点
Sir, you must understand.
先生你必须要理解
You're an airbender now,and there are thousands of years of culture you must learn about.
你现在是一个气宗了,有上千年的历史你需要去了解
Skills you must master.
上千年的技巧你需要去学习!
You expect me to abandon my entire life? My family?
你让我抛弃我的生活,我的家庭?
No! No, sir! I'm not going anywhere with you
不!不,先生,我不会跟你去任何地方!
and I think it's best that you leave
且我要请你们离开了!
In my head I saw that playing out very differently.
这和我脑子里设想的展开可不一样啊
Maybe we should have stayed and tried harder to convince him to join us.
或许我们需要留下来,更加努力地去说服他加入我们
Or we could've thrown him into a potato sack and forced him into the ship.
或者我们只需把他塞进一个马铃薯袋子里,强迫他上船
That's how they got me to join the united forces.
我就是这么被他们弄进联合军的
No, we can't coerce people
不,我们不能强迫别人
or throw them in potato sacks.
或者把他们塞进马铃薯袋子里
They must come freely.
他们必须自愿加入我们
But not to worry,
不过别太担心
there are plenty of other airbenders out there
还有很多其他的气宗在等着
once they find out what the air nation's all about.
当他们发现气和国意味着什么之后会很高兴跟我们走的
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表