剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
Earth.
土强
Fire.
火烈
Air.
气和
Water.
水善
Only the Avatar can master all four elements
只有神通能掌握所有四种元素
and bring balance to the world.
并为世界带来平衡
Ba Sing Se has fallen!
永固城沦陷了!
After Zaheer and the Red Lotus toppled the Earth Queen
在扎西尔和红莲教推♥翻♥了土强女王之后
the city descended into chaos.
整个城市陷入了混乱之中
Meanwhile, Korra and Asami tried to escape their captors but crashed in the desert.
与此同时,科拉和麻美设法逃出监禁,但坠毁在沙漠里
After getting to safety, they met up with Lord Zuko, Tonraq, and Beifong.
在到达安全的地方以后,遇见了祖寇王,托纳克,和北方琳
Back in Ba Sing Se, Zaheer freed Mako and Bolin
回到永固城这边,扎西尔释放了信和波林
giving them a vital message to deliver to Korra.
让他们给科拉带去一个至关重要的口信
But will the brothers find her in time?
但这对兄弟能及时找到她吗?
I can't believe it. The upper ring is in chaos.
我简直不能相信,上环完全陷入混乱了
Don't try to stop us. We're taking back what's ours.
别想阻止我们,我们要拿回属于我们自己的东西
Stop you? I'm gonna join you.
阻止你们?我要加入你们
I know where the good stuff is.
我知道哪里有好东西
Should we do something?
我们该做些什么吗?
This isn't our battle.
这边的争斗不归我们管
We have to deliver Zaheer's message to Korra immediately.
我们必须立即把扎西尔的口信带给科拉
Right. Okay. Find Korra, deliver message.
对,好的,找到科拉,带口信
Yeah, this should be easy.
哈,这应该很容易
We just gotta get out of the city
我们只需要离开这座城市
and get to the desert, then somehow find her
到达沙漠,然后在辽阔、巨大绵延数千里的荒原里
in the vast, expansive wasteland that goes on for thousands and thousands of miles.
然后用什么方法找到她
This isn't gonna be easy.
这一点也不容易
We need an airship.
我们需要一艘飞艇
Excuse me, may I have your attention please?
打扰一下,请大家听我说
I'm with the Republic City police
我是共和城的警♥察♥
and I need to commandeer this airship to help the Avatar.
我现在需要征用这艘飞艇去帮助降世神通
Let me give it a shot.
让我试试
Hey, the Queen's gold is on the third floor of the palace!
嘿,女王的黄金都在宫殿的第三层放着呢!
Second door on the right!
就在右边第二个门!
You just gotta know how to talk to them, bro.
你得知道该怎么和他们说话,老兄
They took everything.
他们把什么都拿走了
I mean, who rips out a transmission radio?
我的意思是,谁会把无线电给拿走?
Some folks just do not have respect for other people's property.
有些人就是不尊重别人的财产
Now let's steal this airship!
现在,让我们偷走这艘飞艇吧
You know how to fly this thing?
你知道怎么驾驶这玩意儿?
Technically speaking? No.
严格来说,不会
But, come on, how hard can it be?
不过,得了吧,这能有多难呢
Up! Up!
拉高!拉高!
I don't see any "up" button. I see levers and switches.
我没看见什么“拉高”按钮啊,我只看到了拉杆和开关
Oh, there it is.
噢在这儿呢
The whole city is falling to pieces.
整座城市都快变得支离破碎了
Mako, our family's down there.
信,我们的家人还在那
Move over.
闪开
We're getting them out.
我们把他们救出来
Oh, you think just because you dated Asami
哦,就因为你和麻美约会过
you know how to fly this better than me?
所以你觉得你能比我开的好?
Yeah.
没错
Bolin? What are you doing here?
波林?你在这儿干什么?
I came to get you guys out.
我是来救你们出去的
This whole block is about to go up in flames.
这整个街区都快要变成火海了
Come on, Mako and I have an airship on the roof.
快来,信和我把一艘飞艇开到房♥顶上了
We can't. Grandma won't go.
我们不能跟来,奶奶她不愿意走
This place is my whole world. I will not leave.
这个地方就是我的一切,我哪儿也不会去的
Oh, but I'm so glad my little Bolin has come back to visit.
不过我的小波林能来拜访我,我还是很开心的
Sit down. Would you like some tea?
过来坐,想喝点茶吗?
Grandma, we don't have time for tea.
奶奶,我们没时间喝茶了
Mom, please.
妈妈,求您了
No! I can't abandon the place where I raised my family.
不,我不能抛弃我养育家人的地方
It's my home.
这是我的家
Grandma, there's one thing that Mako and I have learned from all our years on the street
奶奶,信和我在街上混了那么多年学到了一个道理
It doesn't matter where you go.
无论你去哪里
If you have your family with you
只要有家人在的地方
you'll always be at home.
那么你一直就在家里
I'm not going.
我不走!
Fine! You leave me no choice.
好吧,我没其他选择了
We're rolling out!
我们出发!
Wait.
等一下
Okay, let's go.
好了,我们走
Thanks for getting us out of there.
多谢把我们救出来了
I mean, I probably could have handled it myself if you guys didn't show up
我的意思是,如果你们不出现的话,我自己也可能处理好这个局面
but thanks.
不过还是谢了
May she rest in peace.
愿她安息
This airship is nice. Is it our new home?
这艘飞艇很不错,这是我们的新家吗?
No, grandma, I'm not sure where we're gonna take you.
不,奶奶,我还不确定我们要把你带到哪里去
But right now, we need to find Korra.
但是现在,我们需要找到科拉
Did something happen to the Avatar?
降世神通发生什么事儿了吗?
I'm afraid so.
恐怕是的
Her airship went down somewhere in the desert.
她的飞艇在沙漠里的某处坠毁了
She was coming from a military base near the Misty Palms Oasis
她是从一个靠近雾榈绿洲的军事基地出发
and heading to Ba Sing Se.
直接通向永固城
If we retrace her route back to the base
如果我们追随她的路线往回走
we should find the wreckage.
应该就能发现残骸了
Guys, it's the wreckage. I found it.
各位,发现残骸,我找到了
There.
在那儿
That's a Ba Sing Se airship, all right.
那的确是个永固城飞艇
But where's the rest of it?
不过它剩下的部分在哪里?
I don't know, but there are some tracks.
我不知道,不过那儿有一些痕迹
See? I told you. Landing is hard.
看到没?我说过,着陆很难
Spirits.
神灵
Okay, guys, we think Korra found her way back here.
好了,各位,看起来科拉想办法回到了这儿
Now let's split off into teams and scour the town.
我们分成小组,然后仔细搜索这个小镇吧
Yes, we'll need your help too, Pabu.
是的,我们也需要你的帮助,帕布
Now just give me a second while I
现在请给我几秒钟让我
Wait. Pabu?
等等,帕布?
Pabu!
帕布!
Why is Bolin hugging that big rat?
为什么波林在抱那只大老鼠?
Ew. Now he's kissing it.
现在还亲它了
I'm never gonna let you go again.
我再也不会让你离开了
Guys, look out! Giant dogbeast thingy!
注意!像狗一样的巨型野兽!
Okay, all right, Naga. It's good to see you too.
好啦,娜咖,我也很高兴见到你
Ahh, stop. You're licking my mouth.
快停下!你舔到我的嘴了
Asami! Korra!
麻美,科拉
You guys are okay!
你们没事儿
Sorry, I was just it's so good to see you.
对不起,我只是……很高兴见到你
It's really good to see you too, both of you.
我也很高兴见到你,你们两个
Good. You guys aren't dead.
很好,你们还没死
Don't get all mushy on me, Chief.
别这么肉麻啊,长官
Tonraq, Sir.
托纳克,先生
Oh, my gosh. It's Lord Zuko.
噢我的天啊!是祖寇王!
I can't believe it.
不敢相信啊
Uh, forgive my brother.
请原谅我弟弟
We're just really honored to meet you, Sir.
能见到您是我们的荣幸,先生
It's a pleasure to meet you as well.
见到你们也是我的荣幸
You must be the Avatar.
你就是神通吧
Mako told me so much about you.
信跟我讲了很多关于你的事情
You are even more beautiful than I imagined.
你甚至比我想象的更漂亮
Uh, actually, that's Asami. This is Avatar Korra.
其实,那是麻美,这位才是神通科拉
Korra, this is my grandma, Yin.
科拉,这是我奶奶,盈
You are very muscular for a woman.
对女孩而言,你的肌肉好发达哦
Um, thanks. You too?
谢了,你也是吧?
What lovely young women.
多么可爱的年轻女子
Mako, why aren't you dating any nice girls like them?
信,你怎么就没和像她们这样优秀的女生约会呢?
Uh, so what happened to you two?
那么你们俩到底怎么了?
Where have you been?
你们去哪儿了?
We were captured by Zaheer and taken to Ba Sing Se.
我们被扎西尔抓住并被带去了永固城
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表