剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
You're not the president, Korra.
你不是总统 科拉
Your job isn't to fix the daily problems of every person in Republic City.
你的任务不是解决共和城里每个人的困难
Your responsibility is to bring balance to the entire world.
你的使命是维持整个世界的平衡
And that means no matter what you do,some people are not going to be happy about it.
那就意味着不管你怎么做 总有些人会不高兴
Great.
太棒了
On the other hand, some people will be very happy
而另一方面 有些人则会非常高兴
like me.
比如说我
What you did during Harmonic Convergence,may have brought back the Air Nation.
你在谐波汇聚时所做的事 可能会恢复气和族
And that can only be good for restoring balance.
而这对于恢复平衡来说只会是好的
That is the act of a great Avatar.
这就是一个伟大神通的所为
It's scary.I have all this power and all these people depending on me.
挺让人害怕的 身负如此大的能力和如此多人的依靠
but I don't know what I'm supposed to be doing half the time.
可我却不知道应该做什么
It seems like I should be wiser.
看起来我应该……更明智
True wisdom begins when we accept things as they are.
真正的智慧来源于 我们对事物本来面貌的接受
You started a new age Korra,
你开启了一个新的时代 科拉
there's no going back to the past.
不会再退回从前了
*** called, the *** found
信呼叫了
the new airbender guy.But when they try to bring him in.
他们找到了那个新会御气的家伙 但正准备抓进去时
he ran away and climbed to the top of Kyoshi bridge and he won't come down.
他逃跑了 还爬上了虚子桥顶 而且不肯下来
Uh... Sorry, did I interrupt an Avatar wisdom session?
噢 对不起 我打扰到神通智慧讲座了吗
Avatar wisdom is a thing of the past, Bolin. Come on.
神通的智慧已经属于过去了 波林 走吧
Oh. Okay.Is that a good thing?
哦 好吧 那是件好事吗?
Depends who you ask.
那取决于你问的是谁
Come down immediately
快下来
or we will be force dto take action.
否则我们要被迫采取行动了
Stay back!
离我远点
I'm dangerous.
我很危险
Sorry!
对不起
Don't panic. I'm just here to talk.
不要慌 我只是来和你谈话的
Please
请不要
I don't know what I'm doing and I don't wanna hurt anyone.
我不知道自己在干什么 而且我不想伤害任何人
Tell me about it. Rough day, huh? I'm having kind of a rough day myself.
不用说 难过的一天 是吧 我自己也有很多麻烦
You mind if I sit down here?
你介意我坐在这儿吗
No. I know you're scared. You've gone through a big change and it's kind of my fault.
听着 我知道你吓坏了,你经历了巨大的变化 而这部分是我的错
But you're not alone. There are other airbenders and they want to help you.
但你并不是一个人 还有其他的气宗 而且他们想帮助你
Actually, they're really excited to meet you.
其实他们很想见到你
I don't want to be an airbender.Please, you're the Avatar, make it stop.
但我并不想成为气宗,拜托了 你是神通 请停止这一切吧
I'm sorry, I can't.
对不起我做不到
But I promise you, things will get better if you just give it a chance.
但我向你承诺事情会变好的,只要你能给它一个机会的话
Let me take you over to Air Temple Island and we can talk this through. okay?
让我带你去气和岛 然后我们再好好谈清楚 好吗?
Daw, this is Tenzin.
唐 这是丹增
He's going to help you.
他会帮你的
It is absolutely my pleasure to meet you, Daw.
见到你绝对是我的荣幸 唐
I've never met a new airbender before.
我还没见过新的气宗呢
Well, at least not one whose diaper I didn't have to change.
起码没见为了不变气宗宁愿死的
Actually I just fell off a bridge.so I could use a fresh diaper right about now.
其实我刚从桥上跌下来 现在新的尿布会有帮助的
So is this the deal
所以就这样了吧
we have a crisis every other day now thanks to you?
多亏了你 我们每天都有危机要处理
Listen, I know you're having a tough time getting used to these changes and I'm sorry for that.
听着 我知道你适应这些变化很困难 我也对此感到抱歉
But you and everyone else are gonna have to learn to live with it.
但你和其他人一样都得学会适应
The vines and the spirits are here to stay.
藤和神灵都会留在这里了
Well, you know who's not here to stay? You!
你知道谁不会留在这里吗?你!
I order you to leave this city.You've caused nothing but trouble since you arrived.
我命令你离开这座城市,你到来之后给这座城带来的只有麻烦
Don't worry, I was already leaving.
别担心 我本来就要走了
I can see my path now.
我知道自己应该干什么了
There are new airbenders out there and I'm gonna find them and rebuild the Air Nation.
现在有很多新的气宗,我会找到他们 并且重建气和族
Don't think I'm not going with you.
你可别想丢下我自己去
It's so exciting.
太让人激动了
Who knows who's out there right now,discovering the gift of airbending for the first time.
谁知道都有哪些人在远方等着我们
You know the drills are here?
你知道这里规矩
Of course.
当然
I hope you still like rice.
但愿你还喜欢米饭
Have you ever read the poetry of the great airbending guru, Lahima?
你读过伟大气宗古鲁拉西玛的诗吗?
What?
什么?
Guru Lahima lived 4000 years ago in the Northern Air Temple.
古鲁拉西玛生活在四千年前的北气和寺
It is said that he unlocked the secret of weightlessness
据说他发现了轻如无物的秘密,并且挣脱了大地的束缚
and became untethered from the earth,living his final 40 years without ever touching the ground.
在他最后的四十年中再没有接触过地面
Is that how you plan to escape
那就是你越狱的计划?
with something you picked up from an old airbender children's story?
用你从古气宗儿童故事里看到的段子
Like all great children's tales,it contains truth within the myth.
就像所有伟大的童话一样,神话中包含了真理
Lahima once wrote
拉西玛曾经写道
instinct is a lie,told by a fearful body hoping to be wrong.
本能只是个谎言,由充满恐惧的身体创造,欺骗自己那不是真的
What's that supposed to mean?
这是什么意思?
It means that when you base your expectations only on what you see
这意味着 当你的预期只是构建在你的所见之上
you blind yourself to the possibilities of a new reality.
你就蒙蔽了自己见识到新的现实的机会
Unh unh unh, you wouldn't want to singe your friend, would you?
你们不会想要烧伤自己朋友吧 是吗?
How? You're not a bender.
救命!你明明不会御术!
Nature is constantly changing,like the wind.
自然总是在不停变化 就像风一样
Now you might wanna ration that bowl of rice.
现在你们可得好好分配一下那点米了
You've got 3 weeks until the next shift change.
下一次换班还有三周
It's the dawning of a new age.
这是新纪♥元♥的黎明
The end of the White Lotus
白莲教的末日
and soon the end of the Avatar.
用不了多久,就是降世神通的末日
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表