剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
or they could be...
或者他们可能在……
There are just too many places.
地方太多了
There has to be another way to locate them.
必须得找到其他办法来找到他们
Maybe there is.
或许真的有
How did you find me during harmonic convergence?
你在谐波汇聚时是怎么找到我的?
I don't know.
我不知道
I just kind of focused on your energy.
我只是专注于你的能量
I think our spiritual connection led me to you.
我觉得我们之间的精神联♥系♥把我指引向了你
Maybe you can find Kai the same way.
也许你可以用同样的方法找到凯
I know you two have a connection.
我知道你们之间有某种联♥系♥的
What do you mean a connection?
你说的“联♥系♥”是个什么意思?
I don't know. Let me try.
我不确定 让我试试
Thanks.
谢了
You again!
又是你
maybe you're not getting enough rocks for yourself.
如果你还有闲工夫帮你的朋友,也许你挨的石子还不够多
I guess you're not as good as you thought.
我看你没有自己想的那么强嘛
Throw him in the hole!
把他关洞里去
Jinora?
吉诺拉?
It worked!
成功了!
How are you here right now?
你现在怎么会在这里?
Shh, quiet.
嘘 小声点
It's a high-level airbender move... With a little spiritual stuff thrown in.
这是气宗的高级宗法,混杂了一点精神力什么的
For a second there, I thought you were a ghost.
刚才我还以为你是幽灵呢
It's good to see you.
见到你真好
We've been looking for you and the other airbenders.
我们一直在找你和其他的御气师
We're going to get you all out of here.
我们要把你们全部救出来
Where are we anyway?
我们现在在哪儿?
Underground somewhere.
地下某处
Other than that, I don't have a clue.
除此之外 我一无所知
I'll figure it out. Don't worry.
我会弄清楚的 别担心
Jinora...
吉诺拉
Thanks.
谢谢你
The Earth Queen's temple.
土强女王的祭坛
I can't believe miss queeny smugface had them right under our noses the whole time!
不可接受 满脸傲慢的矫情女居然一直把他们藏在我们眼皮底下
We have to get into that compound tonight and get those airbenders out.
我们今晚一定要去那里,然后把气宗们救出来
All right, we go in under the cover of darkness.
没问题 我们趁着天黑再行动
Two small insertion teams and a third on the outside.
两个作为突击队潜入,第三支在外接应
Then all we'll need is 12 tons of blasting jelly
然后我们只需要十二吨♥爆破凝胶
a medium-sized bulldozer and...
一个中型推土机还有
Does anyone have a badger-mole that knows morse code?
这里谁有懂摩斯密♥码♥的獾鼠?
Oh, great. Not the queen again.
哦 天哪 别又是那女王
Everyone act normal. And, Bolin...
所有人保持镇定,还有波林
I'm on it!
明白
What?
怎么了
Hey, I'm not sweaty this time.
嘿 这次我身上没出汗
Lin? What are you doing here?
琳?你怎么在这里
We need to get Korra out of here immediately.
我们需要马上把科拉带走
Her life's in danger.
她现在有生命危险
What?
什么?
What's going on?
出什么事了?
I just got word from Lord Zuko and Tonraq.
我刚刚收到祖寇王和托纳克的消息
Why is Lord Zuko with my dad?
为啥祖寇王和我爸在一起?
Zaheer and the others have escaped.
扎西尔和其他人逃跑了
How is that possible?
这怎么可能
Because Zaheer is an airbender now.
因为扎西尔现在成气宗了
No.
糟糕
All right, hold on.
好啦 等等
Will you quit ignoring me and tell me what's going on?
你们能别再无视我并且告诉我发生了什么好吗?
Who's Zaheer? Why is my life in danger?
扎西尔是谁?为什么我有生命危险?
Shortly after we found out you were the Avatar
我们发现你是神通后不久
Zaheer and three others attempted to kidnap you.
扎西尔和其他人就试图绑♥架♥你
Luckily, your father,Lord Zuko, Chief Sokka, and I were there to stop them.
幸好你父亲、祖寇王、索卡族长和我当时阻止了他
We apprehended the criminals and locked them away in prisons designed to impair their abilities.
我们逮捕了罪犯,并且把他们分别关在了能抑制他们能力的地方
So that's why you and my dad sheltered me away.
所以这就是你和我爸把我保护起来的原因?
It was for your own safety.
是为了你的安全着想
Why were they trying to kidnap Korra?
他们为什么想绑♥架♥科拉?
We spent 13 years interrogating them
十三年来我们都在审问他们
but they never broke.
但他们从来不说
To this day, no one knows what their motive was.
至今都没有人知道他们的动机是什么
Now we need to get you back to Republic City,where I can protect you.
现在我们得把你带回共和城了,在那里我才能保护你
No, I'm not running.
不 我不会逃避
Korra, you don't understand.
科拉 你不明白
These criminals are like nothing you've ever faced before.
这些罪犯不同于你所遇见的任何敌人
Look, I'm not a little kid anymore.
听着 我已经不再是小孩子
You don't need to protect me.
你们不需要再来保护我
I came here for one thing... to find airbenders... and I'm not leaving without them.
我来只为一件事,那就是寻找气宗,否则我不会离开的
Fine, let's get 'em and get out of here. Where are they?
好 那我们找到他们然后离开这里 他们在哪?
In a military compound
在一个军事基地里
and we're busting them out.
我们正要救他们出来
Hi.
嗨
Hey! What are you doing here?
嘿! 你在这干什么?
Aw, it's just that little airbender girl who came with the Avatar.
啊 只是那个和神通一起来的气宗小姑娘
You shouldn't be walking around here all alone.
你不该一个人在这里闲逛
I'm not alone.
我不是一个人
Bumi and Korra,you two will come with me to find the airbenders.
布米和科拉,你们俩和我一起去找气宗
You three find Kai.
你们三个去找凯
We'll meet on the surface shortly.
我们之后在地面会合
Radio us if anything goes wrong.
有任何情况立刻联♥系♥我们
What's going on? Who are you?
这是干什么?你们是谁?
I'm the Avatar
我是降世神通
and I'm getting you all out of here.
正要把你们带出去
We're leaving? Where are we going?
我们要离开了?我们能去哪儿?
Everyone, please,you must stay calm and quiet if we want this to work.
所有人听着,如果你们想成功的话,请保持安静
What to work?
做成什么?
We're sneaking out?
我们要溜出去吗?
Yes, and we must leave now.
是的 而且我们必须马上离开
We're going to get you away from The Earth Queen and out of the city.
我们要带你们远离土强女王,离开这座城市
There's an airbender that's not here.
有一个气宗不在这里
His name is Kai.We need to get him.
他叫凯,我们得找到他
We're already taking care of it.
我们已经派人去找了
Topside, this is papa bear. The breezies are in the hold.
上面的 这里是帕帕熊 风已经来了
Cue the balloons.
放气球
What? Are you in trouble?
啥?你们遇上麻烦了?
No! We got the airbenders, and we're headed out.
没有!我们找到气宗们了正准备出来
Bring the airships.
把飞艇开过来
No one likes code names anymore.
再也没人喜欢使用代号♥了
Copy that. Asami and I are on our way.
收到,麻美和我马上过来
Come on, we're getting you out.
跟上 我们带你出去
Kai!
凯!
Tenzin's not going to be happy about this.
丹增看到肯定要不高兴了
Then don't tell him.
那就不要告诉他
How can I not? This is too juicy!
那怎么行?这料太猛了!
Thanks for coming to get me.
谢谢你们救我
I'm really sorry about stealing your wallets
我很后悔偷了你们的钱包
and running away
并且逃跑了
and getting you stuck on that train.
并且把你们困在了列车上
Oh, we can't stay mad at you!
啊 我们就是没法一直生你的气
Yes, we can.
我们可以啊
I had a lot of money in that wallet!
我钱包里钱可不少
Guys, come on.
大家 跟我来
Deserting her majesty's army is high treason
破坏陛下的军队是严重的叛国罪
punishable by death.
惩罚就是死刑
Come on, it's clear.
跟上 外面没人
So you've discovered my elite army.
你们还是发现了我的精英部队
I see their loyalty still needs some work.
看来他们的忠诚还是值得考量
These airbenders shouldn't be used as weapons.
这些气宗不应该被用作武力
They have a right to choose their own paths.
他们有权选择自己的路
These airbenders are earth kingdom citizens
这些气宗是土强国臣民
and I am their queen.
而我是他们的女王
Taking them will constitute an act of war.
带走他们等同于向我宣战
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表