剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
You have no idea what is coming for you, Avatar.
你完全不了解你将会面对什么,神通
Come on! He's getting away!
快点,他要逃走了
I'm still a little new at this, so back off!
我还是新手,你们退开点
He's gone.
他逃走了
Look.
看
He must've escaped through there. Help me clear it out.
他肯定是从那里逃走的,帮我清开障碍
What happened? We heard an explosion.
发生什么了?我们听到了爆♥炸♥声
Where is Aiwei?
艾威去哪儿了?
Your trusted advisor was the one who betrayed us.
你信赖的顾问是背叛我们的人
He was lying about the guard.
他在守卫一事上说谎了
What?
什么?
No.
不
We confronted him and he bolted through here.
我们跟他对质,他从这儿逃走了
He must have collapsed the tunnel behind him.
他肯定已经把后面的通道都摧毁了
And he rigged an explosion to destroy any evidence that might have been here.
而且他制♥造♥爆♥炸♥把这里可能藏有的任何证据毁了
This is where Zaheer got in and out.
这就是扎西尔进出的地方
Aiwei was the traitor.
艾威就是叛徒
I...
我……
Trusted him.
是那么信任他
Is everyone okay?
大家都没事吧?
Aiwei is a fugitive.
艾威叛逃了
Get all available guards to search the mountainside.
立即让所有可用的守卫去外面找他
And find out where this tunnel exits immediately!
并找到这通道的出口在哪儿
What did you find?
你找到什么了?
We located the end of the tunnel, but there's no sign of him.
我们确定了通道位置,但没发现他的踪影
Just some fresh tire tracks.
只有一些新的车胎痕迹
He had an escape plan all ready to go.
他已经做好了逃跑计划
I trusted him with my life.
我一生都信赖他
I thought we were family, but it was all a lie.
我以为我们是家人,但这全是假象
Whoever these guys are, they're more powerful than we thought.
无论这些人是谁,都比我们想象的更强大
And more dangerous.
而且更危险
That's why we have to find them.
所以我们才要找到他们
We're going to hold off our search for airbenders and hunt down Aiwei.
我们要推迟寻找气宗的计划,并追捕艾威
Naga can track his scent.
娜咖可以追踪他的气味
And I bet if we find Aiwei we'll find Zaheer.
我打赌如果我们找到艾威,就会找到扎西尔了
No. We're not hunting this group.
不,我们不追捕这些家伙
There could be other secret agents in other parts of the world looking for you right now.
也许世界上还有其它秘密特工正在找你
I'm taking you back to Republic City where I can protect you.
我要带你回共和城,在那里我能保护你
If I wasn't safe here, then I'm not safe anywhere.
如果我在这儿都不安全,我在哪儿都不会安全
I have to stop them.
我必须阻止他们
It's too dangerous. You are not going!
太危险了,你不能去
Stop trying to protect me. I'm the Avatar. This is my job!
不要再保护我了,我是神通,这是我的职责
Don't lecture me about jobs!
别用职责来唬我
Enough. Korra, listen to Lin.
够了!科拉,听琳的话
But.... they...
但是……他们……
please. Lin's only looking out for you.
拜托,琳只是在关心你
I promise you Aiwei and everyone he's working with will be brought to justice.
我向你保证艾威和他的任何同伙都会被绳之以法
Fine.
好吧
If you really think it's best.
如果你真认为这样最好的话
I do.
我是这样认为的
Thank you, Su.
谢谢你,夙
Everyone should get some rest tonight.
每个人今晚都应该休息一下
I'll have my people prep your airship and you can leave first thing in the morning.
我会派人准备你的气艇,这样明天一大早你们就能出发了
Su.
夙
You really think Naga could track Aiwei?
娜咖真的可以追踪艾威吗?
Definitely.
当然
Then here. There's a jeep packed with supplies by the east gate.
那这个给你,东门有辆装备好物资的吉普车
It's all gassed up and ready to go.
加满油了,可以马上出发
What? Why?
什么,为什么?
Because I want you to hunt down Aiwei and bring him back to me.
因为我希望你追捕艾威,并把他带回我这儿
But you said
但你说……
I said what lin wanted to hear and I bought you guys some time.
我说了琳想要听到的,给你们争取些时间
Go. I'll deal with Lin in the morning.
去吧,早上我来处理琳那边
Let's get this guy.
我们去抓那个家伙
Thanks.
谢谢
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表