剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
When your son becomes a master, he'll get tattoos all over his body
当你的儿子成为一个大♥师♥之后他的全身都会长满气和纹身!
just like me.
就像我一样!
There's nothing more nutritious than our vegetarian diet.
没有比我们食谱里面的素菜更有营养的东西了!
I can tell that you're going to love wearing our ancient airbender robes.
我敢确信你一定会喜欢我们古老的气宗斗篷的!
They're very breathable.
它们的透气性很好!
You'll never have to worry about your worldly possessions again
你不必再为你的身外之物担心了!
because you won't have any.
因为它们都不复存在啦!
You'll get to shave your head!
你要把头发剃掉!
Your best friend will be a giant bison!
你最好的朋友会是一只巨大的飞天野牛!
I really thought I had that last guy.
啊!我真的觉得我可以说服刚才那家伙的
Who doesn't want a bison as their best friend?
谁不想要一个飞天野牛成为他最好的朋友呢?
It's okay, Tenzin.
没关系的,丹增
I still want to be an airbender.
我还是想成为一个气宗的啊
Okay, we've tried it your way, and people just don't seem to be responding.
好吧,我们试了你的方法,而大家似乎并不买♥♥账
It's time for a little tough love.
是时候来点“疼爱”了
Oh, are you the Avatar?
噢!你是降世神通吗?
When my son got airbending, my husband and I were so happy.
当我的儿子得到御气术之后,我和我丈夫都高兴坏了
We thought this could open a lot of doors for him.
我们想:这一定能给他带来很多机会
And maybe he could finally move out of the basement.
而且没准他就决定不当死宅搬出地下室了
How old is he?
他多大了
He's 22, and, you know, still just figuring his life out.
22岁,不过你知道,还是没能想明白自己人活着的意义在哪
Well, I have a great opportunity for him.
我正好有一个非常好的机会给他
We're looking for airbenders to join us at the Northern Air Temple.
我们正在召集气宗到北方气和寺来加入我们
That sounds wonderful! I'll get him.
听上去太棒了!我叫他来
Ryu, get up here!
隆!快上来
Hi, I'm Korra.
嗨,我是科拉
So, you're like the Avatar or something? Big deal.
所以你是降世神通什么的吗?真了不起
Ah, I just wanted to talk to you about an opportunity...
呃……我只是想和你谈一谈,关于一个机会
yeah, I heard you talking to my mom, and I'm not interested.
是啊,我听到你和我妈的对话了,我不感兴趣
Well, you're gonna be interested!
噢你会感兴趣的
You're an airbender now, and you have a responsibility as a citizen of the world.
你现在是一个气宗了,而且你作为世界公民有自己的责任
Whatever.I didn't ask to become an airbender, you know.
随意了,我又不是自己想成为一个气宗的
Well, I didn't ask to be the Avatar
那我还没要求成为降世神通呢
but I am, and I'm fulfilling my duties.
但我现在是,而且我也正在履行自己的使命
So? You don't have to.
所以呢?你又不是一定要这么做
Yes, I do have to.
不,我一定得这么做
No, you don't.
不,你不一定
Yes, I do.
不,我就得这么做
No, you don't.
不,你不是
Well, if I didn't embrace my role
听着,如果我不履行自己的职责的话
then our entire world could be thrown into chaos. Think about that.
整个世界都会陷入混乱当中的!想想吧!
Is that what you want?
这是你希望看见的结果吗?
Maybe.
说不定啊
No, it's not!
不,你不希望
So what? Who cares?
那又怎么了,谁在乎啊
Everyone cares!
每个人都在乎
I don't care.
我不在乎
Yes, you do!
不,你在乎!
No, I don't.
不,我不在乎
Well, you're about to care,you little slacker,because you're coming with me!
你就要在乎了,因为你要跟我走!
Stop pulling on my collar, you're stretching it out.
别拉我的领子,你要拽坏了
Mom, are you just gonna just let her take me?
妈,你就让她这么带走我?
I think it's a great opportunity.
我觉得这是个很好的机会啊
Just try it for a week and see how it goes.
就去试一个星期看看怎么样吧
No! Let me go!
不!让我走
Aah! That's it!
够了
Korra, enough!
科拉,得了
Let's get out of here.
我们赶紧离开这儿
So nice to meet you. Good luck with your son.
认识你很高兴,祝你儿子好运
We're under attack! Look out!
我们正受到攻击!小心
I never thought I'd be so happy to see your ugly mugs again.
我从来没想到重新见到你们这两张丑脸能这么高兴
Great to see you too, Ming-Hua.
我也很高兴见到你,明华
I'm flattered, you busted me out before that girlfriend of yours.
我真是受宠若惊,你居然在救你那个女朋友之前先救了我
We're getting her next.
我们下一个就去救她
Well,I guess we should just go to Ba Sing Se and try our luck there.
看来我们只能去永固城,在那里碰碰运气了
I don't know what to do. I just thought more people would be excited about coming with us.
我不知道该怎么办了,我本以为更多人会很兴奋的跟我们走呢
Well,maybe you gotta do more to get them excited.
没准你们该多做点什么让他们兴奋起来
You need to add a little razzle dazzle.
你需要加点炫酷的花活儿
Yeah, razzle dazzle.
对啊,炫酷的杂技
We could put on some sort of airbending street performance.
我们可以表演些“街头气宗节目”
Love Live!
I was going to say we could cover Tenzin's robe in sequins
我本来想说我们可以在丹增的袍子上放满小亮片
but that's even better.
但你说的更赞
It sounds ridiculous, but it might work.
这主意听起来很可笑,但也可能会奏效
I'm willing to try anything at this point.
到这节骨眼上了我愿意尝试任何办法
Yes! That is the kind of enthusiasm I like to hear.
没错!这就是我想要听到的劲头
Come one, come all and witness the amazing airbenders!
来吧!都来围观这些超级棒的气宗们吧
An airbending show that will leave you breathless with wind!
这是一个让你们屏住呼吸的气宗表演,用旋风的哦
First up, the tattooed master himself.
首先,有纹身的气宗大♥师♥本人
You know him as the son of Avatar Aang.
你们都知道他是神通安昂之子
He shaves every hair on his head, every single day.
他每一天都剃掉他头顶上的每根头发!
It's the one, the only guy with an arrow pointing to his nose...
就是这位,世上唯一有箭头指着鼻子的人
Tenzin!
丹增大♥师♥!
Now, now, ladies and gentlemen, please be quiet.
现在,女士们,先生们,请安静下
I have some serious news.
我有个严肃的消息
We've heard that an escaped firebending convict has been spotted near here.
我们听说有个逃跑的火宗罪犯在附近被发现了
Now, I don't want to panic anyone
现在我不想让任何人惊慌
but if you see a firebender with a red scarf...
但如果有人看一个戴红围巾的火宗……
I see him. He's right there!
我看到他了,他就在那儿!
I am the escaped convict, and you will all reap my fire.
我就是那个逃跑的罪犯,你们都要感受我的烈焰
Oh, no, who will help us?
哦,不!谁来帮帮我们?
I will!
我来!
With my airbending skills.
用我的御气术
Hey! Let me go!
噢!嘿!放开我
This is not what we rehearsed!
我们不是这么排练的
Korra!
科拉
With the power of airbending
有了御气术
even this beast can float like a feather!
甚至这野兽都能像羽毛一样漂浮
Look what can be done in only a few short weeks of practice.
看看就用短短几周的训练时间能做什么
No, no, don't worry, folks,
不要担心,大家伙儿
she might be young, but she is in full control.
别看她年纪小,但她已经完全能控制好自己
Ladies and gentlemen
女士们,先生们
if you or anyone you know is an airbender
如果你们自己,或者你们认识的任何人是气宗
please send them our way.
请让他们到我们这里来
Master Tenzin and Avatar Korra would love to teach them all they know.
丹增大♥师♥和神通科拉很愿意将毕生绝学教给他们
Hey. Hello.
嗨,你们好
If you're looking for airbenders, you just found one.
如果你们在找气宗,眼前就能找到一个
I want to join you guys.
我想加入你们
Get outta town!
那就跟我们走吧!
We got our first recruit.
我们有第一个学员了
Just to be totally clear
事先都讲清楚
we're going to be heading to Ba Sing Se
我们要先去永固城
then the Northern air temple to live as nomads and rebuild the air nation.
然后去北气和寺像气和族一样生活,重兴气和国
All that sound good to you?
你觉得能接受吗
Yeah, Ba Sing Se, rebuild the temple, air nomad what do you do... I'm in.
当然,永固城,重建寺庙,气和国,不管什么,我都参加
Let's go right now.
咱们现在就出发吧
This is going to be so great.
这太棒了!
You are gonna love it... uh, ah...
你会喜欢的
real quick, what's your name?
很快就好,你叫什么
Kai.
凯
So when do we hit the road?
那么,我们什么时候出发
Hang on a second, Kai. Where are your parents?
稍等一下,凯。你父母在哪里?
We can't have you come with us without their permission.
没有他们的允许,我们不能带你走
My parents are... Gone.
我父母……不在了
You're an orphan?
你是孤儿
It happened about a year ago.
大概是一年前发生的事情
My hometown was raided by outlaws
我的家乡被一伙歹徒突袭了
but my parents fought back against them.
但我的父母反击他们
I was so scared,but they told me not to worry.
我非常害怕,但他们告诉我别担心
They would protect me.
他们会保护我
And they did.
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表