剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
不错的故事
but it doesn't explain why you tried to take me when I was a kid.
不过这并不能解释为什么你们想在我小时候抓我
That was Unalaq's idea.
那是吴纳克的主意
What?
什么?
My Uncle was part of the Red Lotus?
我叔叔也是红莲教的一员?
Avatar Korra.
神通科拉
Misty Palms inn.
雾榈客栈
Find her.
找到她
You two go.
你们两个去
I'll stay here and make sure Zaheer's body is safe.
我在这确保扎西尓的身体安全
I met your Uncle when I was a teenager
在我是个少年的时候,我见过你的叔叔
after we had both joined the Red Lotus.
就在我们都加入红莲教之后
We learned about Raava and Vaatu
我们知道了拉瓦和瓦图
and how Avatar Wan foolishly severed them
还有神通万愚蠢地分开他们
disrupting the balance of the world forever.
永远打破了这个世界的平衡
Avatar Wan wasn't foolish.
神通万并不愚蠢
He was trying to restore balance.
他是想恢复平衡
He closed the portals, severing humans from spirits.
他关闭了通道,把人界和灵界分开
Even you realize the error in his ways.
就连你都能意识到他的错误
So all along, you and my Uncle planned to use me
所以这么多年来,你和我的叔叔都计划利用我
to open the portals and release Vaatu?
来打开通道,释放瓦图?
That's why you tried to take me when I was a kid?
这就是你在我还是个孩子的时候就想得到我的原因?
Yes
是的
and with members of the red lotus as your elemental masters
而且有红莲教的教众当你的御术老师
we could've taught you so much.
我们能教你更多
Sounds like you wanted to brainwash me so I'd do whatever you wanted.
听上去你们想对我洗♥脑♥,好让我做你们想做的事
No, Korra.
不,科拉
All I wanted was to show the Avatar a better path for the world.
我想做的只是告诉神通一条对世界更好的道路
Uh, I don't know how
呃,我不知道怎么搞的
but water arm lady and lava guy found us.
但是水臂女和熔岩男找到我们了
How?
怎么搞的?
I just said I don't know how.
我刚说了我不知道怎么搞的
Korra, come on, wake up.
科拉,快点,醒过来
What do we do?
我们该怎么办?
Get Korra out of here.
把科拉带走
Bolin and I will hold them off.
波林和我会拖住他们
The Avatar.
降世神通
If my Uncle came up with a plan to abduct me when was a kid
如果我的叔叔想出了绑♥架♥我的计划
why wasn't he caught?
他为什么没来抓我?
He wasn't with us that night
那天晚上他没跟我们
and he covered up his involvement afterwards.
后来他也掩盖了他的参与证据
So he betrayed you just like he betrayed me.
就像背叛我一样,他也背叛了你们
Yes
没错
he allowed me and my friends to remain imprisoned while he pursued his own selfish goals.
他为了达成自私的目的让我和我的朋友们锒铛入狱
Unalaq becoming a dark Avatar was never part of our mission.
吴纳克变成逆神通,并不是我们原来的计划
And what is your mission exactly?
那你们到底计划着什么?
I want what you want
我们共同想要的
to restore balance to this world.
给这个世界恢复平衡
I don't think our ideas of balance are the same.
恐怕我们俩口中的平衡不是一个概念
Are you sure about that?
你确定吗?
You kept the spirit portals open
你确实打开了灵界通道
but why stop there?
但为何止步于此?
Bringing the spirits back should only be the beginning.
神灵的回归只是平衡的开始
What do you mean?
你是什么意思?
The idea of having nations and governments
国家和政♥府♥的存在
is as foolish as keeping the human and spirit realms separate.
犹如隔绝人界和灵界一样愚蠢
You've had to deal with a moronic president and a tyrannical queen.
你不得不对付昏庸的总统和暴♥政♥的女王
Don't you think
难道你就不觉得
the world would be better off if leaders like them were eliminated?
除掉所有那种领袖,世界会更美好?
No.
没有
I mean, I don't really agree with what they've done
我是说,就算我不同意他们的所作所为
but taking out world leaders isn't the answer.
消灭那些领袖并不能解决问题
It wasn't too long ago that the airbenders were nearly all wiped out
不久以前,整个气和族差点灭族
thanks to the Fire Lord's desire for world dominance.
只是因为火烈王妄想统治世界
when oppressive governments are torn down.
除掉压♥迫♥的政♥府♥
True freedom can only be achieved
才会得到真正的自♥由♥
But that won't bring balance.
但那样并不能带来平衡
It will throw the world into chaos.
世界将陷入无序混乱
Exactly.
正是如此
The natural order is disorder.
无序就是自然规律
Do you know who once said
有没有听过那句名言
"new growth cannot exist without first the destruction of the old"?
旧之不灭,新物不长
No.
没有
The wise guru Laghima, an airbender.
是睿智的古鲁气宗——拉西玛写的
I can't beat this guy.
我打不赢他
It's like I'm giving him ammo.
感觉我一直在帮他补充弹♥药♥呢
Want to trade?
什么交易啊
Go get the Avatar.
你去抓神通
I have these two under control.
我来处理他们俩
You know, being locked away for so many years
要知道,我被关了那么多年
I was beginning to lose hope
我开始失去希望
but when I awoke with airbending
但当有一天我有了御气术
I knew I would be the one to destroy the old world
我知道我注定要消灭旧的秩序
and plant seeds for a new world to flourish.
在新世界播撒种子待其繁荣
Zaheer, please, as an airbender
扎西尔,想清楚,作为气宗
you could help make a positive difference in the world instead of destroying it.
你可以给世界带来美好改变而不是毁灭它
You're a very smart young woman, Korra
科拉,你真是冰雪聪明
but you must realize that once change begins
不过你必须意识到,改易一旦开始
it cannot be stopped, even by the Avatar.
就算是神通,也无法阻止其脚步
Enough with your philosophical mumbo jumbo.
哲学的繁文缛节到此为止吧
I want to know one thing
我只想知道一件事
If you do capture me, what are you gonna do with me?
如果你真抓住我,你要对我做什么?
You'll have that answer soon enough.
很快你就知道了
The Red Lotus should have you by now.
红莲教现在应该抓住你了
See you in the physical world.
人界再见
Zaheer!
扎西尔
Zaheer, you tricked me.
扎西尔,你算计我
Let me go!
放开我
Asami, are you okay?
麻美,你还好吗?
Where's the rest of the Red Lotus?
其他的红莲教众呢?
What's the Red Lotus?
红莲教是什么?
And Zaheer didn't capture us. The Earth queen's forces did.
扎西尔没抓住我们,是土强女王的军队
Where are we?
我们在哪?
I'm not sure.
我不确定
Some camp by the desert.
可能是沙漠里的帐篷
They're taking us back to Ba Sing Se.
他们要把我们带回永固城
The Earth queen's army snatched up the Avatar before I could.
土强女王的军队在我之前抢走了神通
But we figured you could find a use for these two.
不过我们想,可能这两个也有点用
Load them in the truck.
把他们装进卡车里
We're taking a trip to Ba Sing Se.
我们要去永固城
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表