剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
Earth.
土强
Fire.
火烈
Air.
气和
Water.
水善
Only the Avatar can master all four elements
只有神通能掌握所有四种元素
and bring balance to the world.
并为世界带来平衡
The air nation has its first recruit.
气和族已经迎来了它的新一代成员
Team Avatar's search for new airbenders,in the earth kingdom led them to Kai,
神通小队为了搜寻土强国内的气宗时找到了凯
an orphan with a shady past.
一个有着犯罪前科的孤儿
Meanwhile, Lord Zuko is hot on the trail of three escaped criminals who pose a great threat to the Avatar.
同时,苏进王正在追捕三个可能给神通带来巨大威胁的逃亡者
Unaware of the danger to her,Korra continues her mission to find more airbenders.
还对危险一无所知的科拉,继续寻找着其他的气宗
Next stop, the walled city of Ba Sing Se.
下一站,她将抵达永固城
Light on your feet, Uncle Bumi.
脚步再轻一些, 布米叔叔
Remember, you want to be quick and evasive.
记住,动作要快,不露痕迹
Don't worry about me, little lady.I've been in a scrap or two, you know.
别为我担心,小女孩。我以前也打过几次架
Oh, you're just a youngster,so I'm going to go easy on you.
你这乳臭未干的小子,我就让着你几招吧
Wouldn't want to hurt a kid...
只是不想欺负一个小孩啦
Uncle Bumi,you've got to work on your stance changes.
布米叔叔,你得练练转体姿势了
Kai, that was just... really good.
凯,那招式真的很不错
Thanks, Jinora. You're a great teacher.
谢谢你,吉诺拉,你是个好老师
Hmm. Did I drop my wallet?
我钱包掉了?
Give me that, you little thief!
还给我,小偷!
It's so exciting to be on a diplomatic mission to Ba Sing Se.
到永固城的这趟参加这次外交活动真是令人兴奋
What's the earth queen like?
土强女王是个什么样的人呢?
I've never met her,but I've heard she can be quite...
我从没见过她,但我听说她是个很
Demanding.
苛刻的人
This is it, Mako! We made it!
就是这,信!我们到了
This is where dad grew up! Come here, look! Look!
这里就是爸爸长大的地方,来看啊,看
Okay, calm down. I'm looking.
好啦好啦,冷静点,我看着呢
这座墙是永固城的第二道墙,隔离的是永固城农田区和下环
I wonder how many airbenders are down there.
不知道这座城有多少气宗呢?
Ugh. The lower ring looks terrible.
呃,下环看起来真糟糕
Yeah, I can smell it from here. No wonder dad left.
是啊,我从这里都可以闻到,难怪老爸当初走掉了
Hello, middle ring!
再来看~~中环
Wow. Now, this is more like it.
哇,这才像个京城嘛
Avatar Korra, master Tenzin
神通科拉,丹增大♥师♥
it is a pleasure to welcome you and your party to the upper ring of Ba Sing Se.
我很荣幸迎接您和您的随从来到永固城的上环
I'm grand secretariat gun.
我是甘秘♥书♥长♥
Thank you.
您好
Ahh, it's got that upper ring smell.
有一股贵族的芳香
Oh, no. The queen hates animals.
噢不,女王大人最讨厌动物了
We've got to get them out of sight.
我们必须把它们藏起来
Well, I can just stash Pabu in my shirt.
我可以把帕布藏在我的衣服里
These two are gonna be a little tougher.
不过它们俩就稍微有点难度了
Come with me, hurry. I'll take you to your quarters.
这边请,我带你们去你们的房♥间
Now, when you meet the queen, make sure you bow low enough. That's very important.
你们去面见女王陛下时,要表示足够的恭敬,这非常重要
And don't look her in the eye, she can't stand that.
也不要直视陛下的眼睛,她不能容忍♥这种行为
If any food is served, don't eat before she eats.
如果你们被安排用餐,必须等陛下先开动才能吃
Oh, actually, I have to taste her food first
事实上,我得在先试试毒
then she eats, then you can eat.
她才会吃,然后轮到你们吃
Better yet, just don't eat.
或者你们最好不要吃东西
Seems like an awful lot of rules.
她真是规矩多
Oh, you have no idea,
你们可不知道她的厉害
and I'm the one who gets in trouble when people don't follow them
如果有人破坏那些规矩,受罚的可是我
so please, please, for my sake, just try not to upset her majesty.
求你们了,看在我的份上,不要尝试去触怒陛下吧
Here we are.
我们到了
Ooh, very swanky.
哦,真优雅
Now,go in and make yourselves comfortable...
你们可以进去休息一下
Hey! And keep those animals out of sight in the backyard.
然后把那些动物带到后花♥园♥去
Avatar Korra, if you'd follow me
神通科拉,你跟我来
we don't want to keep her majesty waiting.
我们马上就去见女王陛下
Your majesty, may I present Avatar Korra.
陛下,请允许我为您介绍神通科拉
You're ruining the koi pond!
你在破坏我的锦鲤塘!
It's completely overshadowed by the topiaries!
你这样全被灌木挡着啦!
Guards, take that buffoon away
守卫,把那个小丑给我带走
and get me someone who knows what they're doing!
找个会办事的人来
You! Rip everything out and start over!
你,把所有东西都砍掉重练
I am surrounded by idiots.
我身边怎么那么多白♥痴♥
So I finally get a visit from the Avatar.
看来,神通终于想见见我了
Let me guess, you want something.
我猜你们一定是想知道些什么
Well, actually, your majesty, I was hoping you could...
事实上,陛下,我希望您
I hardly think you're in a position to ask me for favors
我可不认为你有资本从我这里得到什么
after everything the last Avatar did to the earth kingdom.
前任神通安昂对土强国的作为我可是记得很清楚
He and fire Lord Zuko took advantage of my father's weakness,
他和火烈国王苏科利用我父亲的软弱
共和城的建立,可参考漫画《降世神通:最后的气宗——承诺篇》
and stole our lands to make their own little empire.
窃取我们的土地并建立了他们自己的小帝国
The united Republic is earth kingdom territory.
那所谓的共和城是土强国的固有领土
Well, I-I'm not sure what I can do about that.
呃,我……我对此无能为力
Not that you care, but what's left of my kingdom is falling to ruin.
你可能不关心这些,但对我的王国来说是一个巨大的损失
Roving bands of barbarians are raiding villages in the countryside
国境内充斥着攻击村庄的强盗
and now, some of my subjects are refusing to pay their taxes.
现在,一部分国民居然已经开始拒绝缴税
I'm very sorry for your troubles, but actually...
我对您遇到麻烦表示遗憾,但事实上
That topiary is supposed to be an eel-swan, not a turtle-duck!
那片树丛要做成鳗鱼鹅,不是龟鸭
Hey, has anyone seen Kai?
有人看见凯了吗
Kai?
凯?
Kai! Little bro?
凯?小♥弟♥弟♥?
He's not over here.
他不在这
I don't think I've seen him since we landed.
我们落地之后就没见着他了
I knew that kid was no good.
我知道那个男孩的前科
He was just waiting for an opportunity to run away again.
他只是在等待一个逃跑的机会
We have to find him.
我们得找到他
What's the point? He obviously doesn't care about us.
为什么,他都不为我们着想的
But he's my new little brother.He's probably lost and scared.
但他是我找的新小弟啊,也许他现在迷路了,害怕了
He is just a little boy, and he's our responsibility.
没错,他只是个孩子,我们对他也有责任
Besides, he's the only airbender we've recruited so far.
而且,他是我们到现在找到的唯一一个愿意跟我们气宗
We can't lose him.
我们不能丢下他
Fine. Bolin and I will find him.
好的,波林会和我去找他的
No! To your left!
不!你左边!
Your other left!
再左边!
Do you have these problems with your servants?
你和你的仆人们也会遇到这些问题吗?
I don't really have servants.
我并没有仆人
But, your majesty, the reason for our visit
是,陛下,我们此行的目的
is that we're trying to gather all of the new airbenders who are popping up in the earth kingdom
是找到并集♥合♥在土强国出现的所有气宗
and we'd like your help finding the ones in Ba Sing Se.
希望您能为我们提供永固城里的气宗的线索
Airbenders in Ba Sing Se?
永固城里的气宗?
Where did you hear that?
你从哪里听到的?
Before we left Republic City, we got some reports.
我们在离开共和城之前收到了报告
Hmm. Well, before I even consider helping you, I'll need you to do something for me.
不过,你们要为我做些事儿,我才会考虑帮你们
Oh. Of course. What is it?
当然,您需要我们做些什么呢
I have a vault full of tax money sitting in a town South of here.
我在南边的一个镇保存了一大笔税金
Barbarians have stolen my past two shipments.
强盗抢走了我最近两次的税金
Go collect my money and bring it back here.
去吧,把我的钱带到这里来
Yes, your majesty.
遵命,陛下
Kai! Did you go fishing? You under the bridge?
凯!你在桥底下钓鱼吗?
笨!上升气流用错对象啦~~~~
Here, sir, let me help you.
来,先生,我来帮你
Oh, thank you, young man. What a strange sudden breeze.
谢谢你年轻人,那阵风真是突然啊
Yeah, that was really weird.
是啊,真是太奇怪了
Thanks for your help.
谢谢你的帮助
Kai!
凯!
Get back here!
快回来!
Kai, it's us! Mako and Bolin! Your new family!
凯,是我们!信和波林!你的新家人!
Excuse me, pardon me.
对不起
No, no, carry on.
不好意思
What are you doing
不,不,我还有点事
running around robbing people?
你干嘛要在那边偷别人东西
I was just practicing my airbending.
我只是在练习我的御气术
Yeah, right. Let's go. You're in big trouble.
好了,我们走,你有麻烦了
Your little brother, huh?
你的小♥弟♥弟♥啊
Yeah, just a lovable little scamp, isn't he?
是啊,他是个可爱的流氓,是吧
Reminds me of my little brother.
我想起了我的亲弟弟
Next stop, po Kong station.
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表