剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
You think freedom is something that you can give or take on a whim
你以为自♥由♥是某种你心血来潮就能赐予或夺走的东西
but to your people, freedom is just as essential as air.
但对于你的人♥民♥来说,自♥由♥就和空气一样必须
And without it, there is no life.
没有自♥由♥,就没有生命
There is only...
只有
Darkness.
黑暗
Hey, you can't be in here.
你们不能进来
No need for alarm. I just need to make an announcement to the entire city.
不要恐慌,我只是需要对全城发布一个公告
How do I do that?
要怎么做呢?
Who do you think you are?
你以为你是谁?
He's the man who just took down the Earth queen.
他可是刚拿下了女王的人
You wanna be next?
你想做下一个?
Minghua, please. We're here to help citizens
明华,拜托,我们是来帮助
like him, not hurt them.
而非伤害像他这样的市民的
Now, can you help me?
现在你能帮我了吗?
Attention, citizens of Ba Sing Se.
注意,永固城的市民
I have an important announcement to make.
我有重要事情要宣布
Moments ago, the Earth queen was brought down at the hands of revolutionaries
片刻前,土后♥庭♥女王已被革命者推♥翻♥
including myself.
包括我自己在内
I'm not going to tell you my name, 'cause my identity's not important.
我不会告诉你们我的名字,因为我的身份并不重要
I'm not here to take over the Earth kingdom.
我来此并不为接管土强国
I think you've had enough of leaders telling you what to do.
我想你们已经受够了统治者的命令
It's time for you to find your own path.
到了你们开拓自己道路的时候
No longer will you be oppressed by tyrants.
你们不会再受暴君欺压
From now on, you are free.
从现在起,你们自♥由♥了
I deliver Ba Sing Se back into the hands of the people.
我将永固城归还于人♥民♥之手
We have to get out of here, Bolin.
我们必须得出去,波林
Zaheer came here to take out the Earth queen, and now Korra is next.
扎西尔来此推♥翻♥了土强女王,科拉就是下一个目标
You know that guy? He's my hero!
你认识那家伙?他可是我的英雄
Shut up!
闭嘴!
You have to metalbend us out of here.
你必须得用御金术带我们出去
Come on, I know you can do it!
拜托,我知道你行的
This is your time!
你发挥的时机到了
You said before was my time.
你早先就说我的时机到了
I know I did, but now it's really your time.
我知道我说过,但现在真是你的时刻
Do it!
来吧!
Did you see that? I did it!
你看到了吗,我成功了
I mean, not for us, but I metalbent all the other cells open!
我说,虽然不是我们,但我用御金把其他的监狱都打开了
I don't think that was you.
我不认为那是你干的
Listen to me.
听我说
I'm going to set you free, but I want to talk to you first.
我会放了你们,但首先我有话要和你们说
I have a message that I need you to take to Korra.
我需要你们帮我给科拉带个消息
She ain't pretty, but I think she'll do the job.
虽然长得不怎么好,但我觉得她能行
No time for a test run. Let's move!
没时间测试了,我们动身吧
I think he's gone. We did it!
我想它不见了,我们成功了
You want to buy a slightly used sandsailer?
你们有兴趣买♥♥稍微用过的沙船吗
Thanks, Asami. You've got a good head on your shoulders.
谢谢你,麻美,你真是天资聪慧
I'm sorry for getting us stranded out there.
很抱歉把大家困在那里
I didn't mean for that to happen.
我不是故意的
You know, whatever the conflict between you and the queen is
不管你和女王有什么冲突
I'm sure it's above my pay grade.
肯定都超出了我的工资等级能管的范围
You got a tough job.
你的工作真棘手
Good luck, Avatar.
祝你好运,降世神通
Captain, have we been in the desert too long, or is that really a dragon over there?
船长,是我们在沙漠待太久,还是那里真的有条龙?
Ugh. Let's go get a drink.
我们去喝一杯吧
Easy, girl.
别激动,姑娘
Did you think we weren't coming back for you?
难道你觉得我们不会回来了吗?
What are you all doing here?
你们怎么都在这里?
Korra, you're safe.
科拉,你安全就好
Yeah, we made it out of the desert, thanks to Asami.
是啊,多亏了麻美,我们成功逃出了沙漠
Do you remember Lord Zuko?
你还记得祖寇王吗?
I met you when you were a very young girl.
我在你小时候看过你
It's good to see you again, Avatar Korra.
很高兴再见到你,神通科拉
It's good to see you, Lord Zuko.
很高兴见到你,祖寇王
Thanks for ditching me back at Zaofu.
感谢你在皂阜城抛下了我啊
Yeah, sorry about that. But how did you all find us?
关于这点很抱歉,不过你们是怎么找到我们的?
I am a detective, you know.
我是个警探,你也知道
Did you find Mako and Bolin?
你们找到信和波林了吗?
Some people at the inn saw them get captured by Zaheer's crew.
有人在客栈见到他们被扎西尔一行抓走了
We don't know where they are.
我们不知道他们在哪
Did you hear about the Earth queen?
你听说土强女王的事了吗
What about her?
她怎么了?
Once again, the Earth queen's reign has come to an abrupt and violent end.
再一次,土强国的统治走到了一个又突然又暴♥力♥的终点
Ba Sing Se has descended into chaos.
永固城已经陷入混乱
Rioters and looters have overrun the palace.
暴民和劫匪已经占领了皇宫
The Red Lotus.
红莲教
What's that?
那是什么?
The name of the group that's been trying to capture me and just took out the Earth queen.
那群试图绑♥架♥我和推♥翻♥了土强女王的组织名
I'm afraid this is only the beginning, dad.
我恐怕这还只是开始,父亲
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表