剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
Sure, Varrick's made a few mistakes in his past
当然他过去犯了一些错误
but that doesn't mean he should pay for it the rest of his life.
不过这并不意味着他将要用整个余生来还债
My chef was a pirate,but now he's a culinary master.
我的主厨以前是个海盗,但是现在却成了一个烹饪大♥师♥
People change.
人们会改变的
You haven't.
你不会
Lin!
琳!
So you and opal seemed to hit it off at dinner.
嘿,你和欧珀在晚餐的时候有点一拍即合的感觉啊
I think she's really into you.
我觉得她对你有意思
Yeah, you know,she's sweet and pretty and super nice.
是啊,她很可爱,长得也漂亮,人也很好
Too bad she's not my type.
真遗憾她不是我喜欢的类型
Right, I forgot.
是啊,我都忘了
Your type is dumb mover star or psycho ice princess.
你喜欢的属性是哑巴女影星,还有病娇冰雪公主
You know, that hurts a little bit.
你知道吗,这话有点伤人啊
Right... Here.
就伤在这
But maybe you're right, bro.
或许你是对的,老兄
Maybe opal is Bolin material.
欧珀就是波林的菜
Thanks. Yeah!
谢啦
You know, before I built this city,there was nothing here.
你知道吗,在我建造这座城市以前,这里什么都没有
I wanted to make my mark on the world.
我想在这个世界上留下我的痕迹
It's amazing.
它太棒了
Thank you for being so welcoming
谢谢你能这么好客
and I'm sorry for how Lin's been acting.
而且对琳的反应我感到很抱歉
Can I ask, what happened with you two?
我能问问……你们之间发生了什么吗?
It's complicated.
很复杂
We didn't have a normal childhood.
我们没有过正常的童年生活
Neither of us knew our fathers
我们俩都不知道各自的父亲是谁
and Toph was always busy being chief of police.
而拓芙则一直都忙着当警♥察♥局长
Because mom grew up in such a strict house
由于母亲成长于严厉的管教
she gave us all the freedom in the world,hoping we'd figure out our own paths.
她给了我们所有的自♥由♥,希望我们能找到自己的道路
That sounds like a good thing.
听起来是好事呀
And in a way, it was.
某种程度上来说 曾经是的
But we both ended up fighting for mom's attention.
但结果我俩为了引起母亲的注意而争斗
Lin followed in her footsteps and became a cop.
琳跟随了老妈的脚步成为了警♥察♥
I was more of a rebel.
而我更叛逆一些
Mom wasn't too happy with how either of us turned out.
结果母亲对我俩的选择都不太高兴
When I was 16,I left home to explore the world.
当我16岁时就离家去探索整个世界
I sailed the seas on a pirate ship
我坐海盗船漂洋过海
joined a traveling circus for while
加入过流动马戏团
and lived in a sandbender commune in the desert.
在荒漠中的沙宗一起生活过
It took me a while, but I finally realized
虽然花了点时间 但我最终意识到
what I was looking for was a family.
我需要一个家
So I bought this plot of land
于是我买♥♥下了这块地
found a brilliant architect who later became my husband
遇到了一个接触的建筑师 他后来成了我的丈夫
and created a place I could truly call home.
并创造了一片我能真正称之为家的土地
It sounds like you've created the perfect life here.
听起来你在这里创造了完美的生活
Almost.
几乎完美
I've always wanted lin to be a part of it
我一直希望琳能成为其中一部分
but I gave up hope long ago of her ever coming around.
但我早已对她能改变立场来此不抱希望
Hey, little lady.
嘿 年轻的女孩
Wow, you're really blowing me away with your airbending.
你的御气术震撼了我
Why are you acting weird?
你为什么表现得这么怪异
Why are you acting weird?
你又为什么表现得这么怪异
I don't like how you're talking to me.
我不喜欢你和我说话的方式
Look, I'm sorry.
听着 我很抱歉
I just get really self-conscious when I know a girl likes me
一听说有姑娘喜欢我我就变得很不自在
and I end up acting stupid.
然后开始表现得很愚蠢
Who said I liked you?
谁说我喜欢你?
Oh, no! But I thought... Mako said...
噢 不好 但我以为……信说……
just kidding.
开玩笑的
But do me a favor and stop trying.
不过拜托别再这样示好了
Well, don't stop trying.
不,你可以继续
Just stop trying so much. Just be yourself.
只是别太过了 做你自己就好
Huh, be myself.
做我自己
Yeah, I guess I could give that a shot.
好吧 我想我能试一试
Oh, hey, Korra.
噢 嗨 科拉
Can I steal you away from Bolin for a minute?
我能从波林那里借你一下子吗?
I need your help with something.
我需要你帮个忙
Let go your earthly tether.
出 尘世羁绊
Enter the void. Empty and become wind.
入 虚无如风
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
No one's allowed in daddy's study except daddy.
除了我爸没人可以进我爸的书房♥
I'm sorry. I couldn't sleep.
不好意思 我睡不着
What were you reading?
你在读什么
A poem by Guru Laghima
古鲁拉西玛的诗
the wisest airbender who ever lived.
最有智慧的气宗
Ikki, you should be in bed.
依琪,你该睡觉了
Come on.
走吧
Night.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
for someone who just got airbending.
对于一个刚掌握御气术的人来说
You seem to know a lot about airbender history
你似乎太懂气宗的历史了
I've always admired the culture.
我一直都仰慕气宗的文化
And you moved through those gates like a natural.
你穿过那些门的技巧 仿佛天生就会似的
Where did you say you were from?
你说你来自哪里来着?
A small village up north.
北面的一个小村庄
You've probably never heard of it.
你可能从没听说过
Wait.
等等
Zaheer!
扎西尔
I need some help!
我需要支援!
Hold it right there!
站在那里不要动!
Sorry I won't be joining you at the northern air temple.
抱歉我不会和你们一起去北气和寺了
I'm afraid I have other plans.
恐怕我还有其他的计划
Who is it?
是谁?
Hey, it's me.
嗨 是我
I brought someone who wants to talk to you.
我带来了某个有话想同你说的人
You wanna talk, then talk.
你要说 就快说
I'm sorry being here has been so hard for you.
很抱歉待在这里对你来说如此难过
When you showed up,I was so excited to get to know you.
当你出现时我非常兴奋地想要认识你
I'd heard so many great things about you from mom and grandma Toph.
我从妈妈和拓芙奶奶那里听说了关于你很多了不起的事
So I guess I was kind of sad that you didn't wanna get to know me.
所以当听说你不想认识我的时候,我可能有点沮丧
Believe me,I know my family can be a little crazy
相信我,我知道我的家庭可能有点疯狂
and overwhelming sometimes
有时甚至让人无法承受
but I would love it so much if you would be a part of it.
但如果你能成为其中一员的话我会非常开心的
Get out.
出去
Sorry. Did I say something wrong?
抱歉 我是不是说错话了
Get out!
出去!
What's your problem?
你有什么毛病?
Don't get mad at opal.
别对欧珀发火啊
I asked her to talk to you
是我让她和你说话的
because I thought it would help you snap out of whatever funk you're in
我以为能帮到你,让你摆脱恐惧
but I guess I was wrong.
看来我错了
Why don't you focus on fixing the world
为什么你不能专心于维护世界
and stop trying to fix my family?
别再想着修复我的家庭了?
Su's right. You're never gonna change.
夙是对的 你永远不会改变的
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表