剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
Earth.
土强
Fire.
火烈
Air.
气和
Water.
水善
Only the Avatar can master all four elements
只有神通能掌握所有四种元素
and bring balance to the world.
并为世界带来平衡
The air nation is reborn!
气和族重生了!
Thanks to the energy shift during harmonic convergence
多亏了谐波汇聚时的能量转变
certain people have acquired airbending abilities
一些人获得了御气的能力
including Bumi, Kai, and Opal.
这其中包括布米,凯和欧珀
But although the new recruits show a lot of promise
尽管这些新成员天赋异禀
they still have a lot to learn.
他们要学的还有很多
So while Korra remains safe in Zaofu
当科拉还安全地待在皂阜城的时候
Tenzin has brought the airbenders to the northern air temple to begin their training.
丹增带着气宗们去往北气和寺开始训练
His pupils once again pleaded with their master to eat something
他的徒弟们再次请求他们的师♥父♥吃点东西
but he refused
但是他还是拒绝了
just like he had each day the entire summer.
正如他在这个盛夏每天做的一样
Instead, he simply meditated
他只是冥想
getting his nourishment from the universe.
从宇宙中获取营养
So
那么
Monk Tang Xu completed the 97th day of his historic fast on which island?
丹朱僧侣是在什么岛上完成了他著名的斋戒第九十七日?
Anyone besides otaku,
除了御宅
who already studied this in his acolyte training...
他已经完成侍僧训练
And is answering every question?
并且回答了每一个问题
Whaletail island!
鲸尾岛!
That is correct. Again.
回答正确,又一次
Now, on day 98...
那么,在第九十八日……
Greetings, air people.
你们好,气人儿们
I come seeking boring stories to take back to the spirit world.
我前来追寻无趣故事以带回神灵之境界
That was incredible!
刚才太赞了!
When do we get to fly around on our own bison like that?
我们什么时候才能像那样骑着自己的飞天野牛飞?
Only after many years of practice and intense training.
只有在多年的练习和刻苦的训练之后
Besides, we don't have enough bison here for all of you.
另外,我们没有足够的野牛给你们所有的人
What about those? It's a whole herd of bisons.
那些怎么样?那可是一整群野牛们!
Actually, the plural of "bison" is "bison."
其实,野牛不应该加“们”
bison的复数什么都不加~~~
Cool! Wow, look at that.
酷!快看!
Can we ride those?
我们可以骑那些吗?
No, that's a wild herd.
不行 那些是野生族群
It would take many years to tame them.
驯养它们需要数年光阴
Now let's get back to our lessons.
好了 让我们回到我们的训练
Dad!
爹!
We brought you more airbenders!
我们带来了更多的御气师!
Okay, everyone is dismissed.
好吧 所有人解散!
We'll just pick this up... Tomorrow.
我们明天再…… 继续
How was everything in the city?
你们在共和城过得如何?
Well, we had a little scare
话说起来,我们可是被小吓了一下
but everything is okay.
但一切都好
Zaheer infiltrated the air temple.
扎西尔潜进了气和寺
What? Is everyone all right?
什么?没出什么事儿吧
Everyone's fine.
大家都很好
I fought with him, but he got away.
我和他打了一架,但是他逃走了
And he stole some old necklace
而且他偷走了一个很老的项链
that had something to do with Guru Lak... Schmeer.
那个项链跟古鲁拉……西米尔有关
Guru Laghima.
是古鲁拉西玛
Right.
对
You know, I can never keep all those gurus straight.
你知道的 我从来没法儿把这些古鲁们搞明白
There were, like, a million of them.
他们好像是有成千上万个
Remember that long, boring story about the guy who never ate?
记得那个又臭又长的关于某个从不吃东西的家伙的故事吗?
Yes, I remember.
是的,我记着
Avatar Korra is calling on the temple radio.
神通科拉正要求寺院无线电台通话
Are you all right? Where are you?
你一切都还好吧?你在哪里?
With Beifong's sister in Zaofu.
我和北方的妹妹一起在皂阜城
We're totally safe
和她在一起,我们很安全
unless we get caught in another fight between Su and Lin.
除非我们又被卷入夙和琳的争斗之中
Lin willingly took you to her sister?
琳自愿带你去见她的妹妹?
Not exactly.
并不完全是这样的
We got a call about a new airbender
我们接到一个关于新气宗的报告
and it turned out to be Su's daughter, Opal.
结果那是夙的女儿,欧珀
She'll be headed your way soon.
她很快就会上路去你那边
Really? That's wonderful!
真的?那太好了
She is wonderful
她的确是太好了
and pretty and so smart!
美丽可人,聪明伶俐
And she smells like flowers.
体香如花
Sorry.
对不起
Bolin out.
波林退场
How's the training going?
训练怎么样了
Not so well, I'm afraid.
我恐怕并不是很好
No one seems to be interested in the hard work required to become a part of the air nation.
没有人对成为气和一族所需付出的努力感兴趣
You need to give yourself a break.
你得让你自己歇歇了
Let Jinora and the kids help you out.
让吉诺拉和孩子们帮你吧
And what about Bumi? He was a naval commander.
布米如何?他可是个海军指挥官
Maybe he has some ideas about how to get people motivated.
也许他对于动员群众有些主意
Bumi? He's my worst student!
布米?他是我最差的学生
Yeah, but he loves to organize people.
对,不过他最喜欢组织群众了
If you ask him for help
如果你向他寻求帮助
you can trick him into taking more responsibility
你可以让他觉得整个事情是他自己做主
by making him think the whole thing was his idea.
这样他就会更愿意承担责任
That actually sounds like a good plan.
那的确听起来不错
You're turning into a pretty wise Avatar after all.
你终于在转变成一位睿智的神通了
Conflict resolution. It's what I do.
解决冲突,我的职责
We should go down there.
我们应该下去
I want to fly one of those bisons.
我想要试飞一头飞天野牛
I don't know. We might get in trouble.
我不确定,我们可能会惹上麻烦
Come on, let's have some fun.
来吧,我们来玩玩儿
We'll be back before anyone realizes we're gone.
我们会在有人发现我们离开之前回来的
I guess it will be all right.
我想这可能会没事
Look, baby bisons.
看,野牛宝宝
How come they're all on the ground?
为什么他们都在地上?
Air bison calves can't fly for a week or two after they're born
小飞天野牛在出生后的一到两周是不能飞的
so the entire herd will stay near the ground in the valley.
所以整个族群都会在谷底地面附近
Let's go see the babies.
我们去看看小牛
Be careful. The mothers are very protective.
小心点,牛妈妈们是非常护子的!
Aw, look how cute.
啊~看多么可爱
Kai, get out of there!
凯 快离开
Wow, you really saved me down there.
你刚才真是救了我一命
You know, you're an incredible airbender.
要我说啊,你是一个无与伦比的气宗
Well, I've been training for a long time.
那个,我已经训练了好长时间了
Then why don't you have tattoos like an airbending master?
那你为什么不像气宗大♥师♥那样有气宗纹身呢
My dad says I'm not a master yet.
我父亲说我还不是一位大♥师♥
You can do everything your dad can
你父亲能做的所有事情你都能做
plus you have all those spirit-y powers.
而且你还有那些神灵方面的能力
If anyone's a master, you are.
如果要选一个大♥师♥的话,那就是你了
So we bring the net down on the head pirate
就这样我们把网罩到海盗头子的头上
and he looks around real sad and says
他看起来非常悲痛的说
"I knew I should have followed my dreams and become a dentist."
我就知道我应该追寻我的梦想,成为一位牙医
How come you grew up to be so cool
为什么你现在如此风流潇洒
while Tenzin became such a stick in the mud?
而丹增简直就像泥中木棍一样呢
Well, I guess "cool" is just something you're born with.
我猜“风流潇洒”是你一出生就拥有的东西
Bumi, can I talk to you?
布米,我能跟你谈谈吗?
Let me guess... you want to criticize me for something.
让我猜猜,你想为某些事情批评我
Actually, I need your help.
实际上 我需要你的帮助
Oh, yeah? With what?
哦,是吗,什么方面?
I don't think I'm doing very well with the new airbenders
我不觉得我在训练新气宗方面做的不是非常好
而大家都知道你是天生领袖
True, I did win the Admiral Tung natural leadership award
千真万确 我的确获得过佟提督的天生领袖奖
twice.
两次
What would you do if you were in charge?
如果是你在负责,你会怎样做
Help me be more like you.
请帮我变得更像你一点
I'd love to.
乐意至极
You've gotta use military discipline to whip these troops into shape.
你得运用军纪来将这些士兵训练成形
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表