剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
你们要租哪间都可以
We'll just take the one across from 102.
我们就要正对102的房♥间
But that room is too small for the four of you.
但对你们四个来说那间太小了
Trust me. It'll be perfect.
相信我,它会很完美
I'd just like to state for the record that this room is not perfect.
准确的来说,这间房♥根本不完美
Naga!
娜咖
There he is.
他在那儿
I thought stakeouts were supposed to be exciting.
我以为监视活动会激动人心
This isn't at all.
这一点也不好玩
Ooh, I wonder if there's any snacks in here.
这里面是不是会有点心呢
Hey, look!
快看!
A Pai Sho board. Mako, you want to play?
牌手棋盘,信,你要玩吗?
Kind of busy here, bro.
有点忙,老弟
I'll play.
我来玩
Oh, well...
这个嘛……
No offense, but I learned street Pai Sho from Shady Shin
无意冒犯,但我曾和滑头老沈学了街头牌手
and I am pretty good
所以我玩得不错
so wouldn't really be a fair game.
所以不会是一场公平的比赛
So?
所以吗?
I learned to play from my dad, the diabolical genius.
我从我爸那个残忍♥的天才那里学的
I'll destroy you.
我会打垮你
Well, looks like we have ourselves a Pai shodown.
那么,看起来我们要来场牌手对决
Ladies first.
女士优先
I don't want to rush you,but let's speed things up a bit.
我不想催你,但我们可以稍微快一点
Why?
为什么?
This game is all about slow, methodical strategy.
这个游戏就是要慢,有条理的策略
No, it's not; This is a fastpaced
才不是,是快节奏的
edge of your seat game of chance. Don't think. Just go.
让人坐立不安的机会游戏,不用想,走就是了
I don't know what Shady Shin taught you
我不知道滑头老沈教了你什么
but it wasn't the real Pai Sho.
但那不是真正的牌手
Oh, really?
真的吗?
I think our friend Mr. Rule book might disagree with you.
我觉得我们的朋友规则书先生,可能不同意你的说法
"The origins of Pai Sho date back over 10,000 years."
牌手棋的起源于一万年前
@舰队收藏
"It is a game of both strategy and chance."
它是结合策略和机会的游戏
Wait, how could it be both?
等等,怎么会都是?
Let me see that.
让我看看
"There have been countless variations of Pai Sho through the centuries"
牌手几世纪以来经历了无数的变化
"and each culture has its own rules and variations on the game."
不同的文化,在游戏中就有独特的规则和变化
That's no help at all.
那根本没有用
Korra, as the Avatar
科拉,作为神通
you need to standardize these Pai Sho rules.
你要让这些牌手棋规则更标准
Okay.
好
I'll put that on my "to do" list
我会把它放在要做的事情列表里
right after "bringing back the air nation" and "taking down the group that tried to kidnap me."
就在“带回气和族、打倒要绑♥架♥我的组织”的后面
That's cool. Whenever you get to it.
很好啊,随你什么时候
Assuming we do find Zaheer, what then?
如果我们找到扎西尔,要怎么做?
Then I make him talk.
我要让他坦白
He was locked away for 13 years, Korra
他都关了13年,科拉
and never broke.
都一直没有说出什么
I don't think a little bending is going to intimidate this guy.
我觉得一点御术并不足以威吓他
You have a better idea?
你有更好的办法吗?
Yeah, we spy on them.
有啊,我们秘密监视他们
If Aiwei and Zaheer don't know they're being watched
如果艾威和扎西尔不知道他们在被监视
they'll talk freely.
他们就会自♥由♥地说话
Then we'll know who they are and what they want.
这样我们就能知道,他们是谁以及他们要什么
That's just like Pai Sho.
那就像牌手
"In order to defeat your opponent"
为了打败你的对手
"you first have to know your opponent."
你要先了解你的对手
Then I guess I know you pretty well.
我想我很了解你的
I win.
我赢了
What?
什么?
All right, all right. You know what? That was just a fluke.
好吧,好吧,你只是侥幸获胜
Best two out of three.
三局两胜
Oh, come on!
我去,不是吧
Best four out of seven.
七局四胜
8 out of 15.
15局8胜
17 out of 33?
33局17胜?
Looks like you're on the ropes this time.
看起来这次变成你很险了
I can't believe it. You might actually win this one.
我不敢相信,你也许真能赢
No, Pabu!
不,帕布!
Why?
为什么
It's almost sundown. Why hasn't Aiwei left yet?
马上就要日落了,为什么艾威还没离开?
Maybe he slipped out when you weren't looking.
也许他趁你们没注意的时候溜走了
No, I just saw him peeking out the window 15 minutes ago.
不会,我15分钟前还看到他在朝窗户外偷看
It's in my logbook.
都在我的记录本里呢
I'm going over there.
我要过去了
Korra, wait.
科拉,等等
You're gonna blow our element of surprise.
你会让我们给他的惊喜泡汤的
It's over, Aiwei. Where's..
都结束了,艾威,他们在哪儿……
What?
什么?
That's a weird way to nap.
这打盹的姿势真诡异
He's not sleeping.
他不是在睡觉
He's meditating.
他在冥想
Wait.
等等
Asami, those spirits were trying to tell us something earlier.
麻美,那些神灵早些时候想告诉我们些什么
Xai Bau's grove isn't on the map
霞宝园不在地图上
because it's not in the physical world.
是因为它根本就不在人界那里
It's in the spirit world.
而是在灵界
I'm going in after him.
我要追上他
We'll watch him in case he wakes up.
我们会看好他,以防他突然醒过来
Be careful.
小心点
What happened back in Zaofu?
皂阜城究竟发生了什么?
You told me we wouldn't have any problems getting the Avatar.
你告诉过我抓到神通是不会有问题的
Because of you, we've all been compromised.
都是因为你,我们都被连累了
No, any evidence was destroyed when my library burned.
不会,所有的证据都和我的图书馆一起被烧毁了
Where is your physical body now?
你的身体现在在哪里?
At the Misty Palms inn.
在雾榈客栈里
But there is no need to worry. I was not followed.
不过没必要担心,我没被跟踪
You left a loose end.
你留下了一个烂摊子
I assure you no one knows anything about us.
我保证没人会知道我们
No, you are the loose end.
不,你就是那个烂摊子
Zaheer!
扎西尓!
It seems Aiwei was mistaken.
看上去艾威错了
He was followed.
他确实被跟踪了
That's right. We knew he'd lead us straight to you.
没错,我们知道他会把我们带到你的面前
So what did you do with him?
你刚刚对他做了什么?
He'll be spending eternity in the fog of lost souls
他将会在迷魂雾里困到永远
which just leaves the two of us.
这样就只剩我们两个人了
Don't move, Zaheer.
别动,扎西尓
You're gonna give me some answers.
你要给我一些说法
There's no need for aggression.
在这里没必要用武力
Neither of us has our bending
我们俩谁都没有自己的御术
and I'm not going anywhere.
而且我哪儿也不会去
I'll answer whatever questions you have.
我会回答你的所有问题
You deserve that much.
这是你应得的
What would you like to know?
你想知道什么?
First off, who are you people, and why do you keep trying to take me?
首先,你们究竟是谁,为什么一直想要绑♥架♥我?
We are part of a secret society dedicated to restoring freedom to the world.
我们都属于一个立志将自♥由♥带回世间的秘密教会
We are the Red Lotus.
我们是红莲教
红莲:浓烈,绝望,破裂,不惜一切的象征,佛教中意为地狱
Red Lotus?
红莲教?
Are you related to the White Lotus?
你们和白莲教有关系吗?
We are what the White Lotus was meant to be
我们是白莲教本该成为的样子
but after the hundred year war
但百年战争之后
the White Lotus lost its true purpose.
白莲教忘记了它本来的初衷
Its members came out of hiding and openly served the Avatar.
他们的成员结束了隐居的生活,公开为降世神通服务
They became nothing but glorified bodyguards
他们变成了听上去很荣耀的保镖
who served corrupt nations
服务于腐♥败♥的国家
so a great man named Xai Bau broke from the White Lotus
所以一个名叫霞宝的伟人和白莲教决裂
and began his own society.
开创了他自己新的教会
That's a great story
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表