剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
Go away!
走开
Get out here, sir,or I'm knocking this door down.
要么你自己出来 要么我把门撞开
One...
一
Two...
二
Ah! I'm so sorry!
啊 我真抱歉
I told you! Airbending!
我跟你说过吧 御气!
Ugh! I can't figure this thing out!
我又掌握不了了
Do you think being in the spirit world during harmonic convergence could've given him bending?
你觉得可能是谐波汇聚时待在灵界使他会御术了?
I suppose it's possible.
我觉得有可能
Maybe Uncle Bumi is just a late bloomer.
也许布米伯伯只是发育有点晚呢?
I have been noticing a change in your aura lately.
我注意到你的气最近确实发生了变化
And you didn't tell me?
而你却没告诉我?
Invisible spirit monster attack?
碰到隐身神灵怪兽袭击了?
Lin! You won't believe this.
琳 你不会相信的
Bumi just started airbending.
布米刚才御气了
I'm afraid he's not the only one.
我想他恐怕不是唯一的一个
What?
什么
I got a call last night about a guy who just started airbending out of nowhere.
昨晚我接到了个电♥话♥ 是关于有人突然就开始御气的
You mean there's another one? Where is he now?
你是说又一个?他现在在哪
He... Blew a door down on me and got away.
他,御气朝我丢了扇门然后就逃跑了
We've got an all-points bulletin out on him right now.
我们已经全面通缉他了
Wait, we'll help you look for him.
等等,我们会帮你们找他,应该从哪找起?
Where should we start?
应该从哪找起?
Oh, well, you know, you should...
噢 那个 你知道 你应该
You should leave it to the police.
你应该让警方搜寻就可以了
It's... Police business, you know.
这是……警务 你知道
It's, um... Official.
是 呃 官方的事
Okay.
好吧
How are you doing?
你最近怎么样?
You know you're welcome to stay here instead of sleeping at the police station.
你知道我们欢迎你住在这里 而不是住在警局里
No, I'm fine.
不 我还好
I should just get... Going.
我该,出发了
So!
好
As you were...
原地立正
Ladies.
女士们
This is so exciting!
太让人激动了
New airbenders in the city? I bet we can find that guy before Mako does.
城里新出现的气宗,我打赌我们能在信之前找到他
You know I'm not very good at this.
你知道 我不太擅长这个
You're the Avatar,master of all the elements.
你是神通 操控所有元素的大♥师♥
You should know how to drive.
你应该要学会如何驾驶
Besides, it's relaxing.
另外,这能让人放轻松
Clutch! Clutch !Ugh! Ah! Ugh!
离合! 离合!
That's the brake.
那就是刹车
Let's try again. You ready?
再试一次吧,准备好了吗
How long do you think talking to Mako is going to be like pulling teeth?
多久以前你就觉得和信谈话会像拔牙一样吗?
Well, Mako has never been the most "in touch with his feelings" guy.
信从来不是“了解自己感情”的人
But it'll get better eventually.
不过最终总会有所好转吧
So when I was gone
那么当我不在的时候
did he tell you that we broke up?
他告诉你我们分手了吗?
Yeah. We all knew.
是的,我们都知道了
Sorry.
抱歉
That's pretty embarrassing.
这挺尴尬的
Actually,I need to tell you something about that
其实,我要告诉你有关的一些事
and I should've told you this sooner
而且我早就应该告诉你
but... While you were gone
但是,当你不在的时候
I...Kind of... Kissed him.
我……亲了他……一下下
I'm sorry.
对不起
No wonder he's so nervous around us.
哈哈 难怪他看见我们就紧张
You're not mad?
你不生气?
No!
不
I mean, I kissed Mako when he was going out with you, so.
我是说 你们约会时我就吻了他 所以
You what?
你 什么?
I'm so sorry! I thought you knew!
真对不起 我以为你知道的
I'm just kidding. I knew a long time ago.
我只是开玩笑啦,我早就知道了
Well, whatever happened with Mako I'm glad it hasn't come between us.
那么 我很庆幸和信发生这事,都没影响我们的关系
I've never had a girlfriend to hang out with and talk to before
我以前从来没有过能一起出去玩和聊天的女朋友呢
except for Naga.
除了娜咖
This is nice.
感觉真好
Vine! Vine!
藤! 藤!
Hey! Watch where you're going!
喂 注意看路!
What are you doing living in the middle of the road in the first place?
应该是你为什么要住在大马路中间还差不多!
Don't ask me, Avatar.
别问我啊 神通
You made the world this way.We're just living in it.
你让世界变成这样 我们只是生活在这样的世界里而已
Look, I don't have anything against spirits,but these vines are causing major problems all over the city.
听着 我对神灵没意见 但这些藤在全城都是大♥麻♥烦
Spirits? Vines?
神灵 藤蔓
We're all the same.Seems like the Avatar would know that.
我们都是一样的 我还以为神通知道呢
Korra, you okay?
科拉 你没事吧
I think that spirit just gave me an idea how to get rid of these vines.
我想那个神灵刚才让我想到一个清除藤蔓的方法
But I'm gonna need a lot of water.
不过会需要很多水
It's like a dream, dad.
父亲,这就像做梦一样
After 170 years, new airbenders.
经历了一百七十年后 新的气宗出现了
Dad?
老爸
When a new guy gets airbending,does that make him our brother?
一个新得到御气术的人,也算我们的兄弟吗?
Well, in a way,all airbenders are our family.
某种意义上来说,所有的气宗都是我们的家人
Does that mean I have to share my room?
那是不是意味着连我的房♥间都要共享了
Because I like my personal space.
可是我很喜欢自己的私人空间
Of course not.
当然不是
But we might have to get used to not being the only airbenders around any more.
不过我们要开始习惯我们不再是世上唯一的气宗
I hope we have enough for an army.
真希望能多到足够组一支军队
I wanna be a commander like Uncle Bumi.
我想像布米伯伯一样成为指挥官
Air nomads don't have armies, Meelo.
气和僧侣没有军队 米罗
But maybe there will be enough to fill the temples again.
也许会多到能再次住满气和寺
What's wrong, daddy?
怎么了 老爸
I just wish your grandfather were here to see this.
我只是希望你祖父能看到这一切
Will you be airbender president?
你会成为气和寺总统吗
No.
不
But I think the new airbenders will need lots of help and guidance
不过我想新的气宗们会需要很多帮助和指引
to understand what it means to be a part of our nation.
来了解成为气和族的一员意味着什么
That's a big responsibility.
那可是很大的责任
Don't worry, dad. We'll help you.
别担心 老爸 我们会帮你的
I know you will.
我知道你们会的
I hope this works.
希望这能起作用
What are you guys doing here?
你们在这里干什么
I was alerted that you had a new plan to wipe out these noxious weeds
我听说你有了新的计划来清除这些有害杂草
so I thought you'd want everyone to be here to watch.
所以我认为你会希望大家一起来看看
Avatar Korra! Do you really think...
神通科拉 你真的认为……
No questions!
不许提问
Just stand there. Silently!
你只管呆在那儿 安安静静的!
Go in peace.
平静地离开吧
How did you know what to do?
你是怎么知道要这样做的?
Will you send the spirits away now?
你现在把神灵送走了吗?
How soon can we expect public water service to resume?
共和城的供水系统什么时候能恢复?
Look out!
小心!
Let's go, people. Hurry!
离开吧 大家 快点
Hang on!
坚持住!
I think that could've gone better.
我本以为这个能进行的更好呢
Can't talk. Meditating.
不能说话 冥想中
You must be at the end of your rope.You hate meditating.
你一定已经没其他办法了 你讨厌冥想的
I thought that if I really tried,I might be able to contact my past Avatars.
我以为只要我努力尝试就能联♥系♥上前世神通
Someone who knows something to help me.
某位能有办法帮助到我的
But I can't.
但我做不到
They're gone and I'm all alone.
他们消失了 我只是独自一人
Did I ruin everything by leaving the spirit portals open?
我打开神灵通道的决定是不是毁了一切?
You didn't ruin anything.
你没有毁掉一切
You did what you thought was best for the world.
你做了你认为对世界最有利的
And now things have changed.
而现在一切都在变化
Change can be good or bad
变化可以是美好的或者糟糕的
depending on your point of view.
取决于你的看法
I know the people's point of view.
我知道人们的看法
It's bad.
很糟糕
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表