剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
这里是下环特快,下一站:博康站
All right, let's see if we can catch a train back to the upper ring.
好了,试试能不能坐火车回上环去
Passports and tickets.
请出示护照和票
We can pay, hold on.
我们会给钱的,稍等
Where's my money?
我的钱呢?
No. Kai wouldn't...
呐,凯不会的
aw, man!
惨了
All right, beat it, you two,before things get ugly. Ah, hey!
好了,趁事情没变得更糟时快离开这
The bad news is, we're stuck here.
坏消息是,我们被困在这儿了
The good news is, you can go the bathroom wherever you want.
好消息是,你可以随地大小便
Are you sure we shouldn't have brought more people to collect the tax money?
你确定我们不需要带更多人去收钱吗
There are royal guards waiting at the vault.I doubt anything will happen.
金库前有不少皇家卫兵,怎么可能会出事啊
I think her majesty just likes ordering me around.
我觉得女王只是想随意使唤使唤我
Oh, I think I slipped a disc sleeping here.
在这睡觉好像扭到背了
It's been a while since we spent the night on a trash pile.
我们好久都没在垃圾堆里度过夜晚了呢
It's about how I remembered.
还是熟悉的感觉
I bet everyone's freaking out that we've been gone all night.
消失了一整晚,我肯定其他人都在担心我们
I'm worried about Kai.He's just a little kid out there on his own.
我担心凯,他只是个孩子,而且他独自一人
He's probably really scared.
可能他已经惊慌失措了
Your breakfast, Master Fung.
您的早餐,方大人
Keep the change.
不用找了
I love Ba Sing Se.
我爱永固城
Whew, I'm getting hungry.
我饿的慌
We might have to hustle up a little breakfast with the old fruit stand scam.
我们可以用坑水果老把戏,弄点来当早饭
Come on.
跟我来!
You remember how it goes.
你还记得怎么做吧
I push you into the stand,you scream, I pretend to faint.
我先推你到货摊那,你大叫,然后我假装晕倒
I don't want any part of this.
我才不干呢
Besides, look at this fruit. It's disgusting. We don't want to steal this.
而且,看看这个水果,太恶心了,我们不会偷它的
Hey, you trying to steal my fruit?
嘿,你们要偷我的水果?
No, I just said I don't want any of this rotten fruit.
不,我是说我才不要这腐烂的水果
Oh, you too good for my fruit?
哦,我的水果对你们来说太次了?
This is the best fruit on the block.
这可是这个街区最好的水果!
So you want me to steal it?
道,你想让我偷它
Just try it, buddy.
那就来试试吧
Go ahead.
上吧
I'm confused. Are we stealing the fruit or not?
我都迷茫了,咱还偷不偷水果啦
I knew it, thieves!
我就知道你们是贼
What's going on here?
怎么回事啊
Dad, these fruit thieves are insulting our fruit.
老爸,这两个贼玷污了我们的水果
Bolin? Mako?
波林,信
How do you know our names?
你怎么知道我们的名字的?
Yeah, I mean, I'm famous, so I get that
是啊,我是说,我是很有名
but how do you know his name?
但你怎么会知道他的名字
You look just like San.
你们和杉长得很像
Tu, you'll never believe who these guys are.
兔,你绝对不敢相信他们是谁!
They're your cousins, my brother San's kids.
他们就是你的堂兄弟,我兄弟杉的儿子
Lord Zuko, Uncle.
苏进王,舅舅
This is a surprise.
真是惊喜啊
Finally something interesting happens. Ruling the tribe is so tedious.
终于来了点有意思的事情,统治部落可真是无聊透了
Then you should enjoy this.
那你们一定喜欢这个
We need to check on a secret ice prison in the Western tundra.
我们必须去检查一下西部冻原的秘密冰牢
Your father sent us a letter years ago with your names
你父亲多年前曾寄给我们一封有着你们名字的信
but that was the last we heard from him.
之后便杳无音信了
Then we saw your pictures in the sports pages with your bending team
然后我们在体育栏目看到你们的御术队的照片
and Bolin, we love those Nuktuk movers. They're hilarious.
波林,我们超喜欢你的纳塔克电影,真是有意思极了
Yeah, they're not really comedies, but, uh...
嗯,怎么说呢,那实际上不能算是喜剧,但是……
if I lived in a mansion in Republic City like you guys.
哼,如果我像你们一样住在共和城
yeah, I could probably be a pro-bender,or an actor, or something
我也会成为一名职业御术选手或者演员之类的
You don't know what it's like here on the streets. You gotta be tough.
你根本不明白在道上混意味着什么,你必须得狠起来
Oh, Mako and I grew up on the streets.
信和我,就是在城市的街道上长大的
We were homeless,then we were kind of in a gang,then we lived in a gym.
我们曾经无家可归,进过黑社会,然后住在竞技场里面
Hey, everybody! Look who's here!
嘿,大家快来看啊
San's kids, Mako and Bolin!
是杉的儿子,信和波林
No way.
这不可能吧
Come in. Welcome.
快进来,欢迎你们
Is it true? After all these years?
这是真的吗?这么多年之后,终于回来了
Boys, this is your grandmother, Yin.
计们,这是你们的祖母:盈
Oh, it is so wonderful to finally meet my long-lost grandchildren.
终于能见到与我早早分离的孙儿了,感觉可真好
Where is San and your mother?
杉和你们的母亲呢?
Wait, you mean, you don't know?
你的意思是,你不知道
I'm sorry. They were killed when we were little.
他们在我们很小的时候就被杀了
I don't like the looks of this.
我不习惯干这活
Let's hurry up and get out of here.
咱们快点搞定离开这吧
You here to pick up the tax shipment?
你们是来这里转移税款的吗?
Go ahead and load it on the airship.
把钱装进飞艇吧
So much for our escorts.
我看后援都跑了
Maybe we should've brought everybody else.
也许我们是该多带点人过来
Step away from the gold,ladies, and you won't get hurt.
离钱远一点,女孩们,我们就不会伤害你
Sorry to disappoint you,but we're taking this gold back to Ba Sing Se.
很抱歉要让你们失望了,我们要把这些钱带回永固城
Aw, we love gals with spirit. Suit yourself.
我们就喜欢充满元气的女孩,弟兄们上
Retreat! Retreat!
撤退!撤退!
You're on the wrong side of this fight,Avatar!
神通,这次你站错立场了!
That gold belongs to the people,not the queen!
这些金子属于人♥民♥,而不是女王!
Why do I get the feeling he's right?
为什么我感觉他是对的
Why didn't anyone tell us we have a secret prison we could have been throwing people in?
为什么没人告诉我们,有一个关人的秘密监狱
I'd like to put my tailor in here.
我超想把我的裁缝关进去的
He never gets my cuffs right.
他从来没把我的袖口缝对过,实在是……
They're so creasy.
有太多褶子了
We built this place secretly with your father to hold a very special prisoner.
我们曾和你们父亲一起,秘密的为一位特殊的犯人建造了这监狱
She's a powerful firebender named P'Li who can create explosions with her mind.
她是一位名为霹雳的强大的御火师,能凭意念创造爆♥炸♥
Ironically,I hired a guy with a similar ability to kill the Avatar myself once.
讽刺的是,我曾经雇佣过一位拥有相似能力的人来消灭神通
指的是烈焰男(Combustion Man),《最后的气宗》第三册火烈篇第二集首次出现
Didn't work.
不过失败了
Don't feel bad. I tried to kill Korra after she ruined my wedding.
别感觉太糟,在科拉毁了我婚礼的时候我也试过要杀了她
It happens.
这种事情总会发生的
Let's just focus on keeping this woman in prison.
我们把注意力集中吧,确保这个女人不会逃脱
The intense cold prevents her from firebending.
极度的寒冷阻止了她御火的能力
There's certainly no way anyone's breaking out of here.
那自然没有人能从这里逃出去
That's what we thought about the other three prisons.
对于其它三个监狱,我们当初也是这样认为的
Must be something exciting going on.
一定发生了什么激动的事情
No one interesting has visited me in 13 years.
十三年来从没有过有趣的家伙来看过我
Don't get used to it.
可别习惯了这待遇
He's out, isn't he?
他逃脱, 是吧?
Mmm, I'm feeling warmer already.
嗯,我已经可以感到温暖了
This is so great. We've never had a family before.Now we've got...
这实在是太棒了!我们以前无家可归,但是现在我们有
1, 2, 5, 11...
1,2,5,11
A big family! Yeah!
一个大家庭,好啊!
So why did dad leave Ba Sing Se?
为什么父亲要离开永固城呢?
Oh, he always had big dreams.
哦,他一直拥有远大理想
He couldn't wait to get out and see the world.
他总是迫不及待得想出去看看这个世界
Your grandfather thought it was ridiculous.
你们的爷爷觉得很荒诞
He wanted San to stay home and work the fruit stand
他想要他的儿子继续在水果摊工作
but San was determined to leave
但是他下定决心要走
and they had a huge fight.
他们吵了很激烈的一架
And that was the last time they ever spoke.
那是最后一次他们互相说话
Oh, um, sorry, mom.
抱歉,母亲
Come with me.
跟我来
I have something to show you.
我要给你看一些东西
This is the only letter we ever got from San.
这是我们收到的唯一一封来自杉的信
It says he married a beautiful girl from the fire nation
信上说他娶了一位美丽的火烈国女孩
and had two wonderful sons.
并且生了两个帅气儿子
He sent this picture of you all on his birthday.
他在他生日的时候寄了这张他的家庭照片
Look, Mako.
看,信
Dad's wearing your scarf.
爸爸戴着你的围巾
I'm so sad that I never got to meet your mother
我很失望从没亲眼见过你的妈妈
but you have her eyes.
但是你遗传了她的眼睛
I know from looking at you two
光是看着你们
that she must have been a wonderful bride for my boy.
我就知道她一定对我儿子来说是个很贤惠的妻子
I'm sure they would want you to have this.
他一定会让您戴着这个的
Your majesty, the Avatar has returned with the tax payments.
陛下,神通已经带着税款回来了
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表