剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
But there's no sign of them.
但没有他们的踪迹
Well, keep looking!
那就继续找
It would seem they had some inside knowledge of Zaofu.
看起来他们了解皂阜城的一些内部情况
They must have been working with someone.
他们肯定跟内部人有勾结
The..the guards.
守卫们
It had to be one of them.
肯定是他们中的一个
I agree.
我同意
Question them all! Whoever betrayed my city will suffer the consequences!
审问他们所有人!无论谁背叛我的城市,都得承担后果!
What is your full name?
你的全名是什么?
Where were you last night?
你昨晚在哪儿?
Do you have any knowledge of the people who tried to kidnap the Avatar?
你知道企图绑♥架♥神通的人的任何情况吗?
My name is Xu Quan.
我叫徐全
I was patrolling the south wall of the Beifong estates.
我在北方庄园的南墙处巡查
I have absolutely no knowledge of the people that tried to kidnap Korra.
我一点都不清楚企图绑♥架♥科拉的人的情况
What was I doing last night?
昨晚在干什么?
Same thing I always do. From 9:00 to 10:00, I checked my body for ticks.
跟以前一样,9点到10点我一直在检查我身上有没有蜱虫
Lyme disease is a serious killer.
莱姆病可是会致命的
followed by 30 minutes of breath holding
然后做了三十分钟的闭气后
Then I did my nightly varricalisthenics
我又做瓦里氏体操运动
I filmed the whole thing if you want to watch it.
我都录下来了,如果你们想看的话
That won't be necessary.
那就没必要了
Maybe it wasn't a guard after all.
也许就不是个守卫
Maybe it was someone a little higher up the food chain.
没准是地位更高些的人
Aiwei, why don't you question Su?
艾威,为什么不审问夙?
Lin, stop. Your sister wasn't involved.
琳,别说了,你妹妹没参与
No, I'll gladly be questioned.
不,我乐意被审问
I have nothing to hide.
我没什么可隐瞒的
What is your full name?
你的全名是什么?
Suyin Beifong.
北方夙音
I'm the daughter of Toph and the only sister to Lin
我是拓芙的女儿,琳唯一的妹妹
and I had nothing to do with the attack last night.
而且我跟昨晚的袭击没有关系
She is telling the truth.
她说的是实话
Argh! This is a waste of time.
啊,真是浪费时间
Just bring in the next guard.
赶紧叫下一个守卫进来
Give me your name and tell me where you are from.
告诉我你的名字,你从哪儿来的
I'm Hong Li. I was born and raised here in Zaofu.
我叫洪礼,我是在皂阜城出生长大的
Do you have any knowledge of the people who tried to kidnap the Avatar?
你知道企图绑♥架♥神通的人的任何情况吗?
No.
不
Did you help the attackers enter Zaofu last night?
你昨晚帮助袭击者进入皂阜了吗?
No, of course not.
不,当然没有
You're lying.
你在撒谎
What? No, I'm not!
什么!我没有!
How did they get in and out?
他们到底怎么进出的?
Where are they now?
他们现在在哪?
I don't know! I'm telling you, I didn't help them.
我不知道,我说了我没有帮助他们
You're a traitor to the entire clan.
你背叛了整个世家
I suggest we search his place.
我建议搜索他的住处
I got something.
我找到了些东西
What?
什么
It looks like it's from them.
看起来像是他们留的
"Team assembled. Ready to rendezvous."
队伍齐集,待命行事
And look at this.
看看这个
These are the guards' log books.
这是守卫日志
All their schedules and routes are in here.
他们所有的计划和日程都在里面
That guard knows everything. We have to get him to talk.
那个守卫什么都知道,我们必须得让他开口
Let's go confront him with this evidence right now.
现在就拿证据去和他当面对质
No.
不
Let's give him a little time to sweat it out.
还是再让他受一段时间苦
He will talk eventually.
他会说的
I don't understand why we're not talking to that guard right now.
我不明白为什么我们现在不去找那守卫对质
Every minute we waste here, those guys get further away.
我们在这里浪费的每一分钟,那些家伙都逃得更远了
I mean, how does a random guard get involved with a group of super criminals, anyway?
我是说,随便一个守卫怎么会和那群超级罪犯扯上关系?
What do you mean?
你的意思是?
That guard is only 18 years old, and has lived in Zaofu his entire life.
那个守卫才18岁,而且他一辈子都在皂阜城
Zaheer and his gang have been in prison for more than 13 years.
扎西尔一行人已经入狱13年了
I don't know, but we all saw the evidence. It's pretty overwhelming.
我不确定但我们都看到证据了,挺明显的
Maybe a little too overwhelming?
也许有点太过于明显了?
Hey, varrick. What are you doing here?
瓦里克,你来这干嘛
Collecting pumice stones with Zhuli.
和朱莉一起收集浮石
That lavabender did a lot of damage.
那个熔土宗虽然造成了很大破坏
But he makes a nice exfoliating rock.
但他也把石头都高温处理了一下
And when you got calluses like mine
当你像我一样长了很多老茧时
you take all the pumice stones you can get your hands on.
就会收集一切你触手可及的浮石
Or in my case, feet!
对我来说,是触脚
What were you saying about the evidence?
关于那些证据你想说什么?
I was saying that I can smell a conspiracy when I see one.
我想说当我看到阴谋的时候我就能察觉到
Look, if I was trying to set someone up
听着,如果我想嫁祸某人
I would tell everyone he's guilty and then plant the evidence in his apartment as proof.
我会宣布他有罪,并在他的住处布置点证据
Oh, you mean exactly like what you did to me?
噢,你是说就像你对我做过的一样
Yes! Just like that. Remember how great that worked?
对啊!就像那样!还记得那有多成功吗
Well, not for you.
好吧,对你来说没用
You're right.
你是对的
All the evidence points to this guard
所有证据都指向那个守卫
but maybe he's just the fall guy.
但他可能是替罪羊
But for who?
那还会是谁?
For the only person who can truly keep a secret in this city
这城里唯一能真正保守秘密的人
Aiwei.
艾威
He's not home.
他不在家
Or he's hiding in there.
也可能他藏起来了
Or he's invisible.
也可能他隐形了
Probably just not home.
应该只是没在家
We have to get in there and find some evidence that links Aiwei to Zaheer
我们必须得找到能把艾威和扎西尔联♥系♥在一起的证据
otherwise Su won't believe us.
不然夙不会相信我们
It's just an empty book.
只是本空册子
Oh, it's like a desert on a jar.
罐子上好像画着一片沙漠
Bolin, put that back.
波林,快放回去
We don't want Aiwei to know we were in here if we can't find anything.
要是我们没找到证据的话,可不能让艾威知道我们来过
You forgot where it goes, didn't you?
你忘记本来在哪了是吧
Look at these scuff marks.
看这些痕迹
I think this bookshelf slides open.
我看这书架能滑动
What do you think is down there?
你觉得下面有什么
Could be a storage cellar.
可能是储藏用的地窖
Or it could be how Zaheer got in and out.
也有可能是扎西尔进出的通道
Aiwei's coming back. Quick!
艾威回来了,快点
What are you doing in my house?
你们在我房♥间做什么
you are trespassing on the property of one of the highestranked officials in the city.
你们非法入侵了本城最高长官之一的房♥子
You had better have a good explanation.
你们最好能有个合理的解释
We do, we do.
我们有,我们有
We actually knocked on your front door
我们其实还敲了门的
and we thought we heard you say... "Come in! I'm in the bathroom!"
我们听到你好像在说“进来吧,我在厕所”
I don't even know why I'm saying that.
我♥干♥嘛要说这些
You know I'm lying. And you don't even sound like that.
你知道我在撒谎,你的声音听起来也不是那样尖
We came here because things weren't adding up
我们来这里是因为有些事情不太对劲
and we thought you might have some answers.
我们想也许你会有答案
Sit.
坐下吧
If you want to talk, let's talk over some tea.
如果我们要聊,边喝茶边聊吧
So,
那么
what is not adding up, exactly?
到底有什么不对劲的呢
Hong Li was clearly lying
洪礼很明显在撒谎
and we found evidence in his apartment.
我们也在他的住处找到了证据
But don't you think it's weird how young he is?
但你不觉得他那么年轻很奇怪么
How did he ever get mixed up with this group?
他怎么会和这种团伙混到一起去的
Perhaps through a relative. Or maybe he was bribed.
也许是通过亲戚呢,或者是被收买♥♥了
We will find out those answers in time.
到时候我们会知道答案的
But if it wasn't him
但如果不是他
who do you think it was?
你们觉得会是谁?
We don't know.
我们不知道
You don't think I had something to do with this, do you?
你们不会觉得我与此有关吧?
We're just looking for answers.
我们只是寻求答案
And you think you found something, don't you?
而你觉得你们发现了什么,是吗?
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表