剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
Earth.
土强
Fire.
火烈
Air.
气和
Water.
水善
Only the Avatar can master all four elements
只有神通能掌握所有四种元素
and bring balance to the world.
并为世界带来平衡
the Red Lotus is the world's newest threat.
红莲教已成为世界的新威胁
After confronting Zaheer
在与扎西尔对质后
Korra learned he is part of a secret society
科拉得知此他是此秘密组织的一员
whose mission is to take out all the nation's leaders and destroy world order.
目的是除掉所有的国家首领并摧毁世界秩序
But before Korra could warn anyone
而科拉还没来得及警告其他人时
she and Asami were apprehended by the Earth queen's forces.
她和麻美就已被土后♥庭♥女王的部队逮捕
And the Red Lotus nabbed Mako and Bolin.
而红莲教则抓了信和波林
Now both parties are headed toward Ba Sing Se.
现在双方都在前往永固城的路上
you have to let me out.
你必须放了我
The Earth queen is in danger from a group of terrorists calling themselves the Red Lotus.
女王的安全正受到一群自称为红莲教的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的威胁
I talked to one of them in the spirit world yesterday.
我昨天和他们中的一位在灵界交谈过
He's insane.
他是个疯子……
Screaming about terrorists in the spirit world?
嚷嚷着什么恐♥怖♥分♥子♥和灵界
You're the one who sounds insane.
好像你才是疯了
Do I have to be chained to the floor the whole way?
一定得把我全程都锁地板上么
It's going to be so uncomfortable.
肯定很难受
Sorry, ma'am. I'm under orders.
对不起,女士,我只是奉命行事
Can't you just chain me to that railing?
不能就锁在那个扶手上么
I mean, where am I gonna go?
我还能逃哪去
Please.
拜托了
Well, as long as you're chained up, I guess it doesn't make a difference.
只要把你锁住了我估计是没什么区别
Thank you, Sir.
谢啦
Can I have some water?
我能喝水么
No water.
禁止喝水
We're also not gonna bring you any rocks or fire
我们也不会给你带石头啊火啊
so don't ask.
所以别再问了
I guess there's air, but there's nothing we can do about that.
虽然还有空气,我们对此也没办法
We're not opening your compartment until we reach Ba Sing Se.
到永固城之前我们都不会再打开这隔间的门
I hoped Mako and Bolin would have shown up to save us by now.
真希望信和波林能突然出现救我们出去
I wonder if they're okay.
不知道他们现在情况怎样
If you think holding us hostage will give you some leverage to use against the Avatar
如果你觉得抓我们做人♥质♥能有助于你们对付神通
you're gonna be very disappointed.
你们肯定会很失望
Can't we just enjoy our time together in silence?
我们就不能好好享受在一起的时间并且安安静静的吗
And why did you need Korra alive back in Zaofu?
还有为何你们在皂阜城要活捉科拉?
You had her paralyzed.
你们已经把她麻醉了
Why didn't you just take her out when you had the chance?
为何却没直接除掉她?
Look, all you need to know
听着,你只需要知道
is that the world is about to change, for the better.
世界将要往好的方向改变
So you guys were, like
听说你们,嗯
locked up for 15 years, huh?
被关了十五年
That must have been, like, crazy boring.
肯定无聊爆了吧
Actually, it was only 13 years
其实是十三年
but it felt like 30.
但感觉像三十年似的
I mean, what did you do with all that time?
那么漫长你们都干什么了
Did you sing songs, work on crafts?
唱唱歌♥ ?做做手工?
Not a lot of craft supplies in a volcanic prison cell.
火山监狱里可没有手工材料供应
And I must have renamed the constellations about a thousand times.
我把星座都重命名了快一千遍了
When it rained, that was a big event.
下雨可是大事
Oh, I would've killed for some rain.
我想雨水都想疯了
Mostly I just made up stories about the guards.
大多数时间我就是编一编守卫的故事
Who was having trouble with his girlfriend?
谁和女朋友闹矛盾了
Which one secretly wished he'd become a pastry chef?
谁偷偷地想成为糕点师♥傅♥
Ooh, okay, that sounds like fun. Let me try that on you guys.
哦听起来很有趣,我也来猜猜你们
You were raised by an older sister.
你是被你姐抚养大的
Your mustache grew in when you were ten.
而你十岁就开始长胡子
And I'm sensing... just sensing...
而且我能感觉到,只是感觉啊
An unspoken attraction between you two.
你们俩间有某种不言而喻的吸引
Two out of three. Not bad.
三个中了俩,不赖啊
Bolin, will you stop making friends with the bad guys?
波林,别再和坏人交朋友了行么
Sorry.
抱歉
Ghazan, gag those two. We're almost there.
雅山,把他俩的嘴塞了,我们快到了
We have to find a way out of this prison before we get to the Earth queen.
我们必须得想办法在被送到土强女王之前逃出这监狱
Don't worry. I have a plan.
别担心,我有计划
These airships that Cabbage Corp sold to the Earth kingdom
这些卷心菜公♥司♥卖♥♥给土强国的飞艇
are way cheaper than the ones Future Industries built.
比未来实业的要廉价得多
Now, that's just shoddy workmanship.
这工艺也太劣质了
There's no way I can get these locks off.
我解不开这些锁
I need the keys.
我需要钥匙
Give me five minutes, then start yelling for help.
给我五分钟时间,然后你就呼救
When is the Avatar scheduled for delivery?
神通什么时候送到
The airship already left fort Bosco and should be arriving in a few hours.
飞艇已经驶离巴斯科堡,几小时内就能到达
Excellent.
很好
Bring her to me as soon as it lands.
一降落就把她给我带来
Yes, your majesty.
遵命,陛下
But first there are some people here who captured two of the Avatar's friends.
但首先,有一伙人抓住了神通的两个朋友
They would like to present them to you personally.
想亲自将他们送给你
You know I don't meet with bounty hunters.
你知道我从来不召见赏金猎人
And of course I told them that
当然了我告诉过他们
but they say they have some information that might interest you
但他们说有一些您可能会感兴趣的消息
about the location of your stolen airbenders.
关于您被劫走的气宗们的所在地
Really?
真的么
Fine, send them in.
好吧,让他们进来
I remember these two.
就是他们,我还记得这两个
We'll find an acceptable home for you in prison
我们会在监狱里给你们安排个可以接受的房♥间
with the rest of the dissidents.
和其他政♥治♥犯一起
Now I'm told you have some information for me.
现在,我听说你们有我想要的情报
I hope this isn't just some ruse to try to increase your bounty.
但愿这不只是你们增加赏金的伎俩
We don't want any bounty, your majesty.
我们不要赏金,陛下
You can consider these two a thankyou gift for simply taking the time to talk to us.
这两人只是我们对您肯花时间召见我们的谢礼
How very magnanimous.
真是慷慨啊
So where are my airbenders?
那么,我的气宗们在哪呢?
I'd be happy to tell you once you hand the Avatar over to me.
我会很乐意告诉你的,只要你把神通交给我们
Who told you that we have the Avatar?
谁告诉你我们抓了神通?
How I know is not important.
我怎么知道的不重要
But if I found out, others will too.
但如果被我们发现了,其他人也会发现
And that could put you in a difficult position.
那会让你处境困难的
Is that so?
是么
Your Majesty
陛下
imprisoning the Avatar will cause the other nations to turn against you and demand her freedom.
囚禁神通会让其他国家反对您并且要求释放她
Before long, you'll be in the midst of a sticky international incident.
不用多久您就会陷入这起国际纠纷
But if you let me take her today
但如果您让我们今天就带走她
no one need ever know she was here
没有人会知道她来过
and you can get your airbenders back without interference.
您也可无阻碍地找回气宗们
We both win.
双赢
And what do you plan to do with the Avatar
那你要神通干什么呢
should I see fit to grant your request?
要答应你的要求我也得看看是否合适
All I can say is that I have business with her.
我只能说,我找她有事
But she won't be bothering you again.
但她不会再来干扰你了
I can assure you of that.
我可以保证这一点
I find these terms agreeable.
这个条件我可以接受
Gun, escort them to the Antechamber
甘,护送他们到前厅
until the Avatar's arrival.
等降世神通送过来
Send these two to the dungeon.
把这两个关进地牢
Guard! Get in here!
卫兵,快来
Something happened to my friend! She needs help!
我的朋友出事了,她需要帮助
Where is she?
她在哪?
Nice work.
干得好
Now let's take control of this ship.
现在我们来控制这艘船
Mayday, mayday.
紧急情况,紧急情况
The Avatar has escaped.
降世神通逃跑了
We're going down in quadrant four of the Si Wong desert.
我们在死亡沙漠的第四象限坠落
I think you might have been a little overaggressive with the airbending.
你刚刚好像御气御得过头了
The controls are busted.
控制系统被坏了
Also, you broke the radio.
你把无线电也弄坏了
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表