剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
Earth...
土强
Fire...
火烈
Air...
气和
Water...
水善
Only the Avatar can master all four elements
只有神通能掌握所有四种元素
and bring balance to the world.
并为世界带来平衡
Zaheer infiltrated Zaofu
扎西尔一行潜入了皂阜城
注意:本片评级为TV-Y7-FV,拥有虚幻暴♥力♥元素,不适合7岁以下儿童观看
本字幕仅仅供爱好者学习交流,请勿用作商业用途!
and attempted to kidnap the Avatar.
并试图绑♥架♥降世神通
After a harrowing battle, Korra was saved
苦战后科拉终于得救
but she soon discovered a shocking truth.
但她马上就发现了令人震惊的真♥相♥
Aiwei, Su's trusted advisor, has been working with Zaheer.
夙音所信任的顾问艾威与扎西尔是同伙
This truth seer turned traitor managed to escape
这一发现使得叛徒设法逃走
but Su tasks team Avatar with tracking him down.
但夙音交待了神通小队去追捕他
Now the hunted to becomes the hunter as Korra searches for answers.
在科拉寻找真♥相♥的同时,猎物也变成了猎人
Aiwei's definitely been through here.
艾威肯定来过这里
Nice tracking, girl.
干得漂亮,姑娘
Let's ask around. Maybe someone's seen him.
我们四处问问,也许有人见过他
Ooh, look, they have a mover poster of me.
看呐,这还有我的电影海报
Must be big Nuktuk fans.
肯定是纳塔克的铁杆粉丝
Yeah. I should go over and say hello.
我应该过去打个招呼
No, those are wanted posters
停,这些可是通缉画像
and there's one for each of us.
而且我们每个人都有一张
"Wanted by her majesty,the Earth queen"
奉土国女王谕旨
"for crimes against the kingdom."
缉拿下列人犯
I'm guessing this is because we took her airbenders.
估计是因为我们劫走了她的气宗们吧
They weren't hers to keep.
他们才不属于她呢
I swear, if I ever see her pinchy little queen face again
我发誓再让我看到她那张苦逼女王脸的话
I am gonna...
我就要……
Uh, guys.
呃,大家
We should get out of here.
我们应该离开这里
Where is everyone?
人都哪去了
I've been waiting to leave for half an hour.
我等出发已经等了半小时
And good morning to you too, lin.
你也早上好啊,琳
Now, don't get mad. Korra's fine.
先别生气,科拉没事
I'm just waiting to hear if she tracked down Aiwei yet.
我还在等着她把艾威抓回来呢
What? You let Korra go?
什么,你让科拉走了?
I thought we were on the same page about this
我本以为我们这次想法是一样的
and then you go stab me in the back?
你却在背后捅我刀子?
Oh, don't be so overdramatic.
别搞得这么夸张嘛
You can't control the Avatar's every move.
你不可能掌控神通的每个动向
I can try.
我可以试试
Naga found something.
娜咖找到了什么
Oh, sorry. I forgot to bring treats.
噢,抱歉,我忘记要带吃的了
But good girl.
好姑娘
This must be Aiwei's jeep.
这肯定是艾威的吉普
He can't be far.
他一定走不远
Bolin and I will investigate the Misty Palms Oasis
波林和我去调查下雾榈绿洲
and see if he's holed up there.
看他是否躲在那边
Yes, I love it when you talk like a cop.
是啊,你用警♥察♥的口气说话时真带感
I'm coming too.
我也去
No.
不
You and Asami wait here in case he comes back.
你和麻美在这里等,看他是否会回来
Besides, we don't want to call too much attention to ourselves.
而且我们也不想吸引太多注意
All right.
好吧
Ooh. Mako, Mako, Mako, we should wear disguises and pretend we're going undercover.
信,信,我们应该穿点伪装假装在从事秘密任务
That way, no one will recognize us.
这样一来就没人能认出我们了
Police work is so exciting.
当警♥察♥真有趣
All right, now we need our undercover identities.
好了,现在我们该编造秘密身份了
I'm an exunited forces operative named "Tingting".
我是一名叫做丁丁的前联合部队探员
War was the only woman I ever loved
曾经我只热爱战争
until Ivy came along and showed me what real love is.
直到爱薇出现并告诉了我什么才是真爱
Tragically, she was taken from me by my archenemy Dr. Razor, and he...
悲剧的是她被我的宿敌剃刀博士带走了并且……
Enough. Let's just find Aiwei.
够了,我们只管找艾威就是
But I haven't even told you your backstory.
我都还没说你的人物背景呢
I'm a cop. I don't have a backstory.
我就是个警♥察♥,背景故事什么的不要
Ooh, you're good at this.
噢,你很擅长这个耶
雾榈绿洲(misty palms oasis)是死亡沙漠边上的小镇,有一个天然冰川可谓奇观
Shoo. Human customers only.
快走,只准人类进入
Let's see if this guy knows anything.
去看看这家伙知道些什么
Excuse me, Sir.
先生打扰了
We're looking for a man about 60
我们在找一个六十岁左右的人
balding, wearing glasses and a long green robe.
光头,戴眼镜,穿着绿色长袍
And he's got this weird piercing that goes from his nose to his ear.
还有从鼻子到耳朵的诡异穿孔
Freaks me out.
吓死人了
Yeah, sure.
嗯,好吧
Sounds like a guy who came in last night.
听起来像是昨晚来过的那家伙
I told him I had the best drinks in the Earth kingdom, and he called me a liar.
我跟他说我这有土强国最好的饮料,他却说我是个骗子
That's him. Any idea where he is now?
就是他,知道他现在在哪吗?
No, afraid not. But he was right.
不,恐怕不知道,但他是对的
My drinks are terrible.
我的饮料糟糕透了
Are you okay?
你还好吧
I'm just frustrated.
我只是有点沮丧
What does Zaheer want with me?
扎西尔为什么要抓我?
What's his plan?
他有什么计划?
I don't know, but I think I found a clue.
我不清楚,但我好像找到了一条线索
"Xai Bau's grove, sundown."
日落时分,霞宝园
This must be where and when Aiwei's going to meet Zaheer.
这肯定是艾威去见扎西尔的时间和地点
All right, Xai Bau's grove
好吧,霞宝园
where are you?
在哪呢
Go away. I'm trying to find something.
走开,我正在找地方
Well, aren't you a cute little...
你真是个可爱的小……
Ow! Hey!
噢,嘿!
No luck here.
这边没有
I think there might be a couple bounty hunters over there who recognize me.
我觉得那边好像有一对赏金猎人认出我了
We've been made. Let's lose 'em.
被盯上了,快甩掉他们
Okay, I think we're clear.
好了,我估计甩掉了
We should head back to Korra before someone else recognizes us.
在其他人认出我们之前,我们应该回科拉那里去
We could
可以啊
or we could follow Aiwei instead.
或者我们也可以跟踪艾威
Look.
看
All right, play it cool. Follow me lead.
好吧,要镇静些,跟我来
Tingting always finds his man.
丁丁的总能追到人
Keep an eye on him. I'll go get Korra.
你看着他,我去找科拉
We found Aiwei hiding in an inn.
我们发现艾威躲进一个客栈里
That's great. We found something too.
很好,我们也找到了什么
It looks like he's going to meet Zaheer at sundown
看起来他要在日落时分
at place called Xai Bau's grove
到霞宝园去见扎西尔
but I can't find it anywhere on the map.
不过我们在地图上找不到
Let's go bust Aiwei's door down and finally get some answers.
我们直接踹开他房♥间门去找答案
No, once Aiwei knows we're on to him
不,一旦艾威知道我们在跟踪他
we lose our advantage.
我们就失去先机
I say we stake out his room
我说我们直接监视他的房♥间
and when he leaves for this meeting,we follow him.
当他离开房♥间去会面地点时再跟踪他
And he'll lead us straight to Zaheer.
这样他就带着我们去找扎西尔
Good afternoon.
下午好
We'd like a room on the ground floor across from 102, please.
我们想要一间底楼的房♥间,正对102号♥,好吗?
Forget it.
不行
Last time a bunch of teenagers came in here, they trashed the whole room.
上次一帮小兔崽子到我这里的时候,把那间房♥全拆了
We found you.
我们找到你了
Hey, no bending in here. Take it outside.
喂,这里不准使用御术,去外面用
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. We're not here to fight you.
等下等下,我们不是来打架的
We're here to meet Nuktuk.
我们是来见纳塔克的
We're your biggest fans.
我们是你最忠实的粉丝
Could you make it out to Lily and Macao?
能写“献给莉莉和马熇”吗?
Uh, I'd be happy to.
呃,行啊
Always love meeting my fans.
我一直很喜欢与我的粉丝见面
I made this Nuktuk doll for you.
我为你做了这个纳塔克娃娃
Aw, it's... Cute.
它真可爱
Why didn't you tell me your friend was a mover star?
为什么不告诉我你们的朋友是位影星?
I'd be happy to rent you any room in the inn.
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表