剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
Earth.
土强
Fire.
火烈
Air.
气和
Water.
水善
Only the Avatar can master all four elements
只有神通能掌握所有四种元素
and bring balance to the world.
并为世界带来平衡
Lin Beifong has a sister.
北方琳有一个妹妹
After arriving in Zaofu, Korra met Opal
到达皂阜城后,科拉遇到了欧帕
a new airbender,whose mother is Lin's estranged half-sister.
她是新的气宗,母亲是琳的血亲妹妹
Suyin and her daughter welcomed Lin with open arms
夙音与她的女儿试着欢迎琳
but she wanted nothing to do with them.
但她不想与他们有任何瓜葛
Meanwhile,Zaheer infiltrated air temple island looking for the Avatar.
同时,扎西尔正在通过气和庙寻找神通
After battling with Kya, he escaped
在与凯娅对战后,他逃走了
and is now a wanted man in Republic City.
并成为了共和城的通缉犯
Hey, has anyone seen chief Beifong?
谁有看到北方警长?
She's probably off sulking in her room.
她很可能还在房♥间里生气呢
I know she has a problem with me
我知道我们之间处得很糟
but she had no right to yell at Opal last night.
不过昨晚她可没有权力那样向欧帕吼
All set for your power disc game today,guys?
你们准备好今天玩威力飞盘了吗?
Yeah, all set to kick Wei's butt.
当然,我又准备把韦打趴下了
I'm going to power disc your face.
看我不糊你一脸飞盘
You should come play with us.
你和我们一起玩吧
Oh, I don't think I'd be much competition,since I can't metalbend.
我觉得我玩不好的,毕竟我不会御金术
Really?
不会吧?
Lin never offered to train you?
琳从来没有训练过你?
Nope
没有
and I guess I never thought to bring it up
而且我也没法学啊
because I was learning to airbend,then there was the pro-bending
因为我在忙着学习御气术,玩职业御术赛
then I got tied up fighting the Equalists.
然后我还要镇♥压♥平等团
It was a busy few months.
那几个月我真忙啊
Well, it's probably for the best.
其实,我觉得这挺好的
I'm sure Lin would be a horrible teacher.
琳一定是个糟透了的老师
As the Avatar, you should have mastery over all the elements.
作为神通,你应该掌握所有御术
I'd be happy to show you the basics.
我很乐意教你一些基础
Really? That would be great.
真的吗?那真是太好了!
You should try it too.
你也该试试
Uh, nah, I'm more of an earth guy.
呃,不了吧,我这个人更喜欢土
The dirt, rocks, you know, maybe some light gravel...
石头什么的,或许还有一点沙砾
that's kind of where my heart is.
我就喜欢那些
Okay, earth guy.
好吧土孩子
Well, let me know if you change your mind.
不过,你改变想法的话就告诉我
It worked! Zhu-Li, mark it down.
成功了!朱莉,把它记下来!
Magnet suit test successful.
磁铁衣测试获得巨大成功
Power down.
把它关掉
On to phase two... Zhu-Li cleans up this mess.
进入第二阶段,朱莉,把这些清理干净
How many push-ups did you do last night?
昨晚你做了几个俯卧撑?
'Cause I did, like, 50.
我做了50个
What do you two think you're doing?
你知道自己在干嘛吗?
Get back to work.
回去工作!
Is everything all right here?
你还好吗?
The Avatar is in danger
神通身处险境
and these two knuckleheads are just standing around chitchatting.
而这俩游手好闲的人除了聊天什么都没做
Don't worry.
不用担心
Zaofu is the most secure city in the world.
皂阜是世界上最安全的城市
I'll be the judge of that.
要由我来判断
I'm going to check every inch of this place.
我会一寸一寸地检查
Lin,you do not have to work while you are here.
琳,你没必要继续在这工作
You need to relax.
你该休息休息
I'm fine!
我很好!
Doesn't take a truthseer to know
我都不需要用预言术
that you are under a dangerous amount of stress.
就能看出压力把你推入险境
If you don't deal with your repressed feelings
若你不去调节你压抑的心情
there will be severe consequences to your health
将会导致健康上非常严重的后果
and your job.
工作方面也是
I'm not interested in talking about my feelings.
我不想讨论我的心情
You won't have to say a word.
你不需要说一个字
I know a great acupuncturist in town who will be able to help you.
我认识一位杰出的针灸师,他能够帮助你
Seems like you made quite a stir on air temple island.
看起来你在气和庙小题大做了
The cops are swarming the city looking for us.
现在警♥察♥们在全城搜捕我们
You still want to try to take out the president?
你还想绑♥架♥总统吗?
No. He'll have to wait.
不了,他要等等
We leave today.
我们今天动身
There's our ticket out of here.
那就是我们离开的方法
There's no money. I just made my last delivery.
我没有钱,我刚运完最后一趟
We don't want money.
我们要的不是钱
How many of those things are you gonna stick in me?
你打算把多少这种东西扎到我身上?
I'll be placing several needles on each of your acupoints.
我要在你关键的穴位上扎上几针
There's nothing to be scared about.
不用怕
I'm not afraid of needles!
我又不怕针
Please close your eyes and take a deep breath.
来吧,闭上你的眼睛,深呼吸
This process will correct the imbalances in your chi.
这个过程会纠正你内气的不平衡
Please tell me if you feel any pain or pressure.
若有任何不适请告诉我
I can't feel a thing.
我没感觉到什么
That's unusual.
这很少见
Your chi must be powerfully blocked.
你的气被严密地封堵起来
We're going to need more needles.
我们需要更多针
Acupuncture often taps into people's buried memories.
针灸时常带来埋藏在最深处的记忆
These memories can sometimes be difficult to process.
这些记忆有时很难面对
Buried memories, uh-huh.
埋藏的记忆,啊哈
Su, what are you doing home?
夙,你在家搞什么呢
Wow. You almost look like a real cop.
哇,你看起来就像真正的警♥察♥
You're supposed to be in school.
你该去学校了
Oh, no. Are you gonna tell mom?
才不呢,你要告诉老妈吗?
It's not like she's going to care.
她根本不管这些
Where'd you get all that stuff?
你们从哪里弄到的这些东西
Uh, fell off the back of a truck.
它们从卡车后面掉下来了
What are you doing hanging out with these losers?
为什么你在与这些浪子浪费时间?
They're my friends, and you have no right to call them that!
他们是我的朋友,你没有权力这样叫他们
Come on, guys, let's get out of here.
来吧伙计们,我们离开这里
Su, stop!
夙,停下来
Get your hands off of me!
把你的手拿开!
You have so much potential. You're ruining your life.
你有很大的潜力,不要放弃你的生活
At least I have a life.
至少我有生活!
These meteorites are perfect for beginning metalbenders.
这些陨石很适用于初学的御金者
The metals have a unique property, making them easier to bend.
它们具有独特的属性使人便于控制
That's amazing.
真赞
Here, try it.
来,试试看
Okay.
好的
Bolin, is that you?
波林,是你吗?
No.
不是
What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
Oh, hey, ladies. I was just, uh...
嗯,你怎么样?我呃…
I was just looking for Pabu. Pabu!
我刚刚只是在找帕布,帕布
He's on your shoulder.
他在你肩上
Oh, look, there you are.
看啊,你在这儿!
You know, I thought something was chewing on my ear.
真的吗,我是感觉有什么在我耳朵上咬
I'm probably gonna need to get a shot.
我大概得去打个针
Pabu has sort of a venom... a venom.
帕布好像有……有点病……
Anyway, so what are you guys doing? You're metalbending over here or something?
不管怎么样,你们在干嘛,练习御金术什么的吗?
Want to give it a shot?
想试试吗?
Nah, it's okay.
不,没关系
I mean, only, like,one earthbender in a hundred can metalbend.
我是说仅有百分之一的御土师能御金
Well, don't believe everything you hear.
别信你听到的每件事
The only thing limiting you is your attitude.
唯一阻碍你的只有你的态度
You know, well, maybe I'll just...
你知道,也许我就
I'll just stay and watch.
就在边上看着好了
Try to focus on the fine pieces of earth within the metal.
试着集中注意于金属中完好的土元素
I can't believe it. I'm metalbending!
不敢相信,我在御金
Wow, you picked that up really,really quick.
哇,你学的真快
I guess you're that one in a hundred.
我猜你是那百分之一
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表