剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
It's actually better for your back.
它实际上对你的背有好处
Sorry.
抱歉
The point is
重点是
I really wanted to be there
我真的很想去那里
but it still took time for me to adjust and feel like I was a part of it all.
但我仍需花时间来适应,才让我感觉成为其中的一员
These people are probably feeling the same way.
这些人可能也是这么感觉的
You have to be patient.
你必须要有耐心
Now I know how Korra feels when I'm talking to her.
现在我知道我跟科拉讲话时她的感受了
Thank you, Pema.
谢谢你,佩玛
Bumi, I want to apologize for losing my patience.
布米,我想为我失去耐心而道歉
I'm not talking to you.
我没想跟你说话
Hey, get back here!
嘿!回来
Where's Jinora?
吉诺拉呢?
I saw her fly off on her glider with her boyfriend.
我看见她跟她男友一起用滑翔杖飞走了
What? Her boyfriend?
啥?她男友?
Kai.
凯这小子
How can you steal these bison?
你怎么能偷这些飞天野牛?
They're endangered.
它们都濒临灭绝了
That's why they're worth so much.
这就是它们那么值钱的原因
The earth queen and her fancy friends
土强女王和她奢侈的朋友们
pay big money for bison steaks and other weird meat.
花大价钱买♥♥野牛肉排和其他珍稀的肉
I even heard she ate her dad's pet bear.
我甚至听说她吃了她爸爸的宠物熊
You're disgusting.
你真恶心
Hey, do that spirit beaming thing you did to find me.
嗨,做你用来找到我的那个灵魂发光的事
Go to the temple for help.
去寺里寻求帮助
I can't. I'm all cramped in here
我做不到,我蜷在这狭小的地方
and I need quiet and time to focus.
需要保持安静和时间来集中注意
But maybe I can send a message.
但或许我能传个口信
Spirits, I need your help.
神灵,我需要你的帮助
Go find Bum-Ju. Tell him we're in trouble.
去找小布,告诉他我们出事了
No, I don't think I should apologize.
不,我不认为我应该道歉
Tenzin just wants to boss everybody around.
丹增就是想使唤每个人
I'm too old for that.
我太老了做不来
Well, let's face it. I'm just not cut out to be an airbender.
哦,面对现实吧,我就是不能突然变成个气宗
Well, that's your opinion.
那是你的看法
Wait, did Jinora send this spirit?
等等,吉诺拉派这个神灵来的?
Is she in trouble?
她有麻烦了吗?
Jinora's in trouble!
吉诺拉出事了!
We have to go get her.
我们得去找到她
How do you know?
你怎么知道?
Bum-Ju's friend told me.
小布的朋友告诉我的
You are able to communicate with the spirits?
你能和神灵交流?
More or less. I get the gist. Let's go!
或多或少吧,我掌握要领了,我们走
Shouldn't master Tenzin be dealing with this?
不应该让丹增大♥师♥处理这事吗?
I don't want to get into trouble.
我不想惹上麻烦
Master Tenzin isn't here. It's up to us.
丹增大♥师♥不在这儿,得靠我们了
Ikki and Meelo, grab some bison.
依琪和米罗,带上些飞天野牛
Airbenders, move out!
气宗们,开始行动!
Bison rustlers.
偷飞天野牛的贼
They've got Kai and Jinora locked in crates.
他们把凯和吉诺拉关到箱子里了
Looks like they're getting ready to leave. We'll have to move fast.
看起来他们准备离开了,我们必须要快点行动
I don't know if I'm ready to get in a fight with some bison rustlers.
我不知道我是否准备好参与和偷牛贼的战斗了
I can tell without the telescope that they're mean-looking.
没有望远镜我都能感觉到他们很凶
Listen, this is what we've been training for.
听着,这就是我们训练的目的
We haven't been training that long.
我们没有训练那么久
That's not important now.
现在这不重要了
Remember how we persevered together on the obstacle course?
记得障碍课上我们是怎么一起坚持的吗?
You actually quit.
事实上你退出了
Well, I'm not quitting now.
那么,我现在不要退出了
I know we've had a tough time... me more than anyone...
我知道我们都有遇到困难的时候,而我比其他人都多
but we're airbenders, and there aren't many of us, so we've got to stick together.
但我们是气宗,而且我们人很多,所以我们要团结一致
They've got two of our own in cages out there
他们把我们中的两个关进笼子里
and we're not leaving until we bring them home.
而我们绝不离开,直到把他们带回家
Leave no airbender behind!
不抛弃任何一个气宗!
In, down, and... Twist.
向里,往下,然后……扭一下
Free the bison first.
先救飞天野牛
Hey, what are you doing out?
嘿,你在这干什么?
Kai!
凯!
What's going on down there?
下面发生了什么?
Kai, help!
凯,救命!
I'm coming, Jinora.
我来了,吉诺拉
What the...
怎么…
You got me.
你们抓住我了
I give up.
我投降
You think you can kidnap Jinora
你觉得你能绑♥架♥吉诺拉吗?
and all these baby bisons?
还有这些野牛宝宝?
Kai! That's enough.
凯!够了
An airbender never attacks a defenseless opponent.
一个气宗决不攻击无力抵抗的人
But that was very good technique.
但那是很不错的招式
Maybe you boys haven't heard
也许你们这些小子们还没听说
but there's some new airbenders around these parts.
但这附近有些新的气宗
And you never mess with an airbender's bison.
而且你决不能惹一头气宗的飞天野牛
Without my shaved head
如果我没剃头
I never could have dodged that net.
我不可能躲过那张网
I really felt it coming at me.
我真的感到它冲我飞过来了
You guys should totally get shaved.
你们应该也剃了头
I'm proud of you.
我为你感到骄傲
Your connection with the spirits and natural leadership...
你和神灵的联♥系♥,还有天生的领导力
you remind me of dad.
让我想起了父亲
I'm sorry I've been causing you so much trouble.
我很抱歉我一直给你带来很多麻烦
I guess I was just scared of not being able to measure up as an airbender.
我想我就是害怕不能到达成为气宗的标准
You know, even though I'm Aang's son
你知道,尽管我是安昂的儿子
I never really felt like I was part of the air nation before.
我以前从没觉得我是气和国的一员
You are now.
你现在是了
They're so friendly now.
它们现在友善多了
The bison are the original airbenders.
飞天野牛是气宗的本宗
They recognize their own kind.
它们能识别它们的亲族
I'm sorry for running off.
我为逃跑而感到抱歉
We're just lucky no one was hurt.
很幸运没人受伤
I know.
我知道
Well, I also realize,that I was too harsh with you.
我还意识到我对你太严苛了
Does that mean I can get my airbender tattoos?
这意味着我能得到我的气宗纹身了吗?
It's hard for me to believe that my little girl has grown up enough to have her tattoos.
我很难相信我的小姑娘已经成长到可以拥有纹身了
But I promise I'll think about it.
但我承诺我会考虑的
Fair enough?
公平吧
Yeah.
嗯
Jinora, look! They're flying!
吉诺拉,看啊!它们在飞!
I guess everyone is growing up.
我想大家都在成长
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表