剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
Okay.
好
Come on!
加油
Come on.
加油
Come on. Open.
加油 打开
Open.
打开
Oh, come on.
加油
Yes.
好
Damn it!
该死
Why should anything good happen to me?!
我身上凭什么发生好事
Wouldn't want to ruin my freaking streak!
那岂不是毁了这一连串的霉运
I'm stuck in the elevator.
我被困在电梯里了
Fifth floor.
五楼
Anyone out there?
外面有人吗
Now what?
现在怎么办
I got to tell you,
我得告诉你们
it is so nice to see my best bud
看到我最好的哥们和我亲爱的
and my main squeeze talking again.
又说话了 真是太好了
That was really hard for me.
你们吵架时我真的很难做
I don't want to say it was selfish of you guys, you know,
我不想说你们自私 知道吗
'cause we're all laying it on the line, but, uh, I will.
因为我们都很坦白 但是我会说
You know, that was, uh, very selfish.
你们之前确实很自私
Oh, my God, look!
天啊 快看
Look! Yes! What, is that the bus?
快看 是 是那辆汽车吗
Melissa? Melissa.
梅丽莎 梅丽莎
Melissa.
梅丽莎
Melissa? She's not in here.
梅丽莎 她不在这里
Melissa?
梅丽莎
Melissa.
梅丽莎
Melissa?
梅丽莎
It's dead.
车不能用了
She must've found a new car.
她肯定找了辆新车
Okay.
好
Wait, I've seen one of those cars before.
等一下 我见过这种车
Oh, my goll, it's in our parking lot!
天啊 就在我们的停车场里
Let's go. Come on.
快走 快
Seat belt, seat belt.
安全带 安全带
Melissa? Melissa? Melissa?
梅丽莎 梅丽莎 梅丽莎
Hey. Hey.
喂 喂
I'm in the elevator.
我在电梯里
Can you hear me?
能听到吗
What's with all the honking?
你们按喇叭干什么
Please be out of your cars.
快从车里出来
Please, still be out of your cars.
拜托 先不要上车
The hell is that?
那是什么
It's coming from in there.
是从里面传出来的
Melissa?
梅丽莎
You idiots!
你们这群白♥痴♥
I'm stuck in the freaking elevator!
我被困在电梯里了
Hey, Melissa, listen,
梅丽莎 听着
we-we're gonna come inside the building, okay?
我们要进去了 好吗
Yeah, so please don't shoot us. Thank you!
不要向我们开枪 谢谢
Hey!
喂
Melissa?
梅丽莎
You in there?
你在里面吗
Hey, guys.
伙计们
Trees and mice!
我的苍天啊
Oh, my God.
天啊
Oh, my God. We were so worried about you.
天啊 我们担心死你了
Why?
为什么
I'm fine.
我很好
Where you been?
你去哪里了
At home.
在家里
Playing cornhole.
玩游戏
Melissa, you've been gone for two days now.
梅丽莎 你已经失踪两天了
Oh.
是吗
Okay.
好吧
Don't leave, I'm in the elevator!
不要走 我在电梯里
Where's my bullets?
我的子弹呢
Where'd I put 'em?
我放哪里了
Well, why were you shooting off your gun?
那你为什么开枪
I didn't.
我没有
Okay, y-you mind if I hold that for you?
好 你介意我帮你拿枪吗
Thank you.
谢谢
Let's-let's get you home, hon.
我们送你回家吧 亲爱的
All right? Come on.
好吗 走吧
That's weird.
好奇怪
Sounded like it was coming from in there.
听起来像是里面传出的枪声
Hey! Come on.
快点
Come on.
快
I'm in here.
我在这里
I'm in here!
我在这里
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表